Thread: [AuntJudy's] Holly (MILF)  

Elite Prospect
    Images

[AuntJudy's] Holly (MILF)

Man, this girl goes into the Dangerboy MILF Hall Of Fame big time! I've been dying to share her, but I finally just needed to break down and save all seven sets manually, literally one pic at a time. | Luckily the sets are smallish in size. Her face, her personality, well, what can I say, she rings my bell! Enjoy!

2. Liked by 1 user: HaNau

Elite Prospect
    Images

Another set of 30 for you! Holly gets totally starkers in this one. Enjoy!

4. Liked by 1 user: HaNau

Elite Prospect
    Images

Holly's looking cute in her short, summer dress. Some really nice sole shots as she pulls off the panties. Enjoy!

6. Liked by 1 user: HaNau

Elite Prospect
    Images

This Holly set is my favorite. Those denim shorts and the orange top give this one the most color. Her red-painted toes and shiny toe ring are in evidence here, and, most importantly, Holly spreads her legs and gives us a nice view of her substantial MILF beaver for the first time. Some very healthy lower lips there! Oh, I almost forgot to mention, in the last two pics, one of those other very important organs makes an appearance...Holly's tongue! Enjoy!

8. Liked by 1 user: HaNau

Elite Prospect
    Images

True, these sets are smaller lessening the burden of saving each pic individually, but the price we paid is wanting more Holly! This one ends much too soon!

Here it looks like Holly was able to escape the law firm early. She pulls off the business suit, bespectacled look swimmingly. By the time the camera pulls back on the 12th pic, I was pleasantly surprised. Holly's barefoot!? No shiny, black heels on. Heck, there aren't even any in sight on the floor next to her. Too bad they weren't "feetured" more after that. As I said, this set ended way too early! | Enjoy!

10. Liked by 1 user: HaNau

Elite Prospect
    Images

Working thru 'til I finish up all my Holly sets. This set offers us the first nice shots of Holly's bottom. You know eventually in all these MILF sets they will have them bend over and get the light up where the sun don't shine, so to speak. The 40th pic here is my favorite. A nice expression, super-yummy shot of her foot arched up, toes resting on her right leg, and left armpit exposed nicely. I'm such an animal! Enjoy!

12. Liked by 1 user: HaNau

Elite Prospect
    Images

A very nice set on the stairs to wrap things up. That's all for now, and, please, please, if anyone should find Holly lurking elsewhere (even under another assumed name) feel free to add her on here. There are no dates given, save for the 3rd set (2000), so I'm not sure how long Holly may already be out of circulation. Enjoy!

14. Liked by 1 user: HaNau

t-rex

This is another one of my favorites

You know why she is a favorite,,,She looks like so many woman I have seen in offices all over the place and it's neat to see what they look like nude. Again' it's just me.

Thanks for the post. ^O^ ^O^

Sponsor
    Images
    Very nice, nothing artificial here. I like that she's someone you may see at your local Walmart or a next door neighbor. I wished she lived next door to me.