Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

Thread: [AuntJudy's] Kim (MILF) updated 12/7  

Elite Prospect
    Images

[AuntJudy's] Kim (MILF) updated 12/7

x 71 (8th set)

These nine sets of Kim will be out of sequence. My experiment uploading four babes simultaneously thru IIIUploader was not a success, as only 4 out of the 26 sets came thru intact, I think. (See Update Below) No biggy. Anyway, Kim here reminds me a whole lot of the Birkenstock gal Sally Combs who appears on QVC here in the US. Their personalities seem similar as well so it's kind of neat to picture Sally doing this set.

update: It wasn't so bad after all, considering the program was waiting for me saying it had to close, and I thought all was lost. Digging thru I actually saved and uploaded 13 out of the 26, which is a start anyway. 8) Heck, it's actually 5 more sets than I've ever uploaded at once before, so progress was indeed made!

2. Liked by 4 users: HaNau, Kenji, scarnbot, va9ra

Elite Prospect
    Images

x 72 (9th set)

This would've been the last set, and a good one to finish up with, as Kim here has some fun with her stilettoes, eventually getting so worked up over her own feet she goes down on her toes. This reinforces the connection with Sally the shoe girl again for me! Enjoy!

4. Liked by 3 users: HaNau, scarnbot, va9ra

Elite Prospect
    Images

x 71 (5th Set)

6. Liked by 3 users: HaNau, scarnbot, va9ra

Elite Prospect
    Images

x 70 (6th Set)

"Teacher I Need You" Bernie Taupin/Elton John 1972

Kim's ultra-hot in the glasses and dark nylons. She's unshod from the get-go and I really would've liked to have seen lots more of her great legs and feet in this set. With nylons on, and, well, without too! :9~

8. Liked by 3 users: HaNau, scarnbot, va9ra

Elite Prospect
    Images

x 72 (7th Set)

Man! You know I mentioned that Sally Combs gal? One of her trademarks is doing the old kick up in the air, and I swear when Kim here kicks those panties up up and away, I'm about ready to start comparing moles, freckles, etc., to double-check myself! Enjoy!

10. Liked by 3 users: HaNau, scarnbot, va9ra

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Very tasty, Thanks alot!

Elite Prospect
    Images

x 72 (Set 1)

Here's the first set featuring Kim. I guess technically she doesn't get naked here 'cause she keeps the hat on! Enjoy!

13. Liked by 3 users: HaNau, scarnbot, va9ra

Elite Prospect
    Images

x 72 (2nd Set)

15. Liked by 3 users: HaNau, scarnbot, va9ra

Elite Prospect
    Images

x 70 (3rd Set)

17. Liked by 3 users: HaNau, scarnbot, va9ra

Elite Prospect
    Images

x 72 (4th and Final Set)

I hope you enjoy Kim. Sorry for the mixed up order, but, as it was with these last two sets I was just one scan short on each coming through initially after the large upload yesterday and decided to wait and get them all.

Kim's in the kitchen doing the dishes! And to think I didn't look forward to helping out with the drying, etc.

19. Liked by 4 users: HaNau, mad sweeney, scarnbot, va9ra

Sponsor
    Images
    I guess I need to checkout this Sally Combs gal. Absolutely stunning dangerboy, thanks alot ^O^ :W

Elite Prospect
    Images

[ATKNatural and Hairy] Maria

Imagine my surprise to see our Kim appearing as "Maria" over at ATKNatural and Hairy! I'd recognize that mole anywhere!

Anyway, I found 9 more sets of this super-MILF and will be adding them on in sequence this time. Sadly, I feel like ATK let me down some, because the shots/poses are very similar to the ones AuntJudy's gave us. Granted, there's plenty more of those ultra-yummy, arms-upraised shots. But, it's absolutely criminal how this amazing babe is stripped down to starkers, even aiming those lovely bare soles of hers directly at the camera, and the phogographer focuses us in too close, cropping out her feet and toes entirely! Man! It's a bitch being a foot guy and being frustrated so! | I'm sure the photographer is thinking, "man, what tits, what a pussy, I've got to capture some of that for posterity." I guess it's the price some of us pay in photoshoots like these, where all is bared. That MILF is spreading those labia making them "smile" for you, and you're worried about not seeing her feet? The upside to this downside is, some of "us" can browse thru the celebrity public appearances sections here and be treated to scores of our favorite babes baring some toe.

Sorry! Enough ranting from the frustrated foot-fetishist in me! I just expected better from ATK since they even "feeture" foot fetish pictorials quite often.

Here's more Kim (or is she Maria?) and either way, more of her is a good thing! Enjoy!

22. Liked by 4 users: HaNau, mad sweeney, scarnbot, va9ra

Elite Prospect
    Images

Here's the set that got me going about the lack of good foot shots. You'll see what I mean and maybe even feel my pain. I'll just have to imagine what her soles would've looked like. :'(

Still yummy anyways! Enjoy!

24. Liked by 4 users: HaNau, mad sweeney, scarnbot, va9ra

Sponsor
    Images
    Really lovely thanks

Mike3
    Very nice set's, thank you very much !!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>