Sponsor
    Images
    Nice!

Images
    ....daymn....
    cbasstn just started a ... HAAARD day here :p
    Very very nice looking girl there !
    Thanks a lot man
    (you got out of the Gibson sisters thread ? :p)
    Good... Bad... I'm the guy with tha gun...

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindG
    (you got out of the Gibson sisters thread ? :p)

Shhhhhhhh!!! I'm undercover. :spy:

Okay, so I don't leave Cj's thread that often. Huh, so this is what the rest of the forum looks like!

Banned
    Images
    damn! there's no nudes of her?

Elite Prospect
    Images
    post more of her.....

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nickelsteel
    damn! there's no nudes of her?
    Sadly, Claudia doesn't do nude. I've heard rumors about early work but so far I haven't been able to find anything.

Images
    Anyone have her Women of Perfection sets????

P

Life is good....So are Asian beauties!

10. Liked by 4 users: erk, jonah41, sliphed, TheShadow

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhisker
    Anyone have her Women of Perfection sets????

No. But I am trying!

Banned
    Images
    https://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=16979013

that's her myspace =)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Elite Prospect
    Images

Images
    Claudia Gallegos - Spicy

Name: Claudia Gallegos

Birthplace: San Pedro Sula, Honduras

Now Lives: San Antonio, Texas

Birthday: January 19

Stats: 34C-23-34, 5'2", 110 lbs., brown hair and eyes.

_______

Claudia Gallegos is one spicy little firecracker.

Her laughter explodes when you charm her over-the-top sense of humor. She bubbles over with cuteness, but cute was the last word we used to describe her when she walked through an Atlanta strip club and diverted every man's attention from the naked dancers on stage.

That's exactly what happened when she and another Texas model, Erica, flew in for their photo shoots and went out afterward for a drink, a bite and some voyeuristic fun at the Cheetah nightclub.

It had been a sexy day for the two incredibly hot girls as Claudia spent hours pressing her body against another model's. It was enough for her to joke that Savvy was making her bisexual. Others on the set joked, "Okay, now I can die..."

Claudia, a hard-working freelance model, does a wide variety of work, from lingerie modeling to go-go dancing, club appearances, car shows, and even fashion shoots. With her curvy figure and come-hither eyes, we knew in about 2 seconds that Claudia + Savvy was a good match...

Savvy: So what's your story?

Claudia: I've been modeling for about 2 years. I do car shows, promotions, a lot of photo shoots. I want to get into TV and do some hosting, maybe some acting. I haven't really thought about or tried acting yet. I know I want to host a show like Brooke Burke did.

Savvy: You're heavily involved with NOPI ("Number One Parts Inc."). You go to auto shows and look really hot. What's that all about?

Claudia: NOPI treats their models so great. They are like family to me. They've helped me a lot as far as starting my modeling career and getting me a lot of exposure. I do a lot of traveling with them on tour. That's pretty much how I got started in modeling. I entered an online contest. I love and appreciate the people at NOPI.

Savvy: Does it get pretty wild at these shows? Hot cars and hot women are quite a combination!

Claudia: There's actually a lot of behind the scenes stuff that people don't get to see. I want to start filming it so everybody can get to see that kind of stuff. Right now, what happens at a NOPI show stays at a NOPI show. It's all fun, though, nothing bad. (Laughs)

Savvy: Please don't take this the wrong way because you seem like a very nice girl, but you just ooze with sex appeal. You don't even have to try being sexy. You just are! Are you a sexual person off-camera?

Claudia: I am very sexual, but when it comes down to it, I'm actually really shy. I'm a good girl who looks like a bad girl.

Savvy: Bad girls are more fun. (Laughs) Since you are around hot girls in bikinis so much, do you ever find yourself attracted to the other NOPI girls?

Claudia: (Laughs) I'm a little curious, I guess you could say.

Savvy: Have you ever kissed another girl or anything more?

Claudia: (Laughs) No comment!

Savvy: Okay then. Tell us about your photo shoot with Rick Hughes.

Claudia: It was awesome! I loved it. We had a lot of fun. I'd shot with Rick before, so that made it easier to do. It was a lot of fun. I got to shoot my first girl-on-girl, so that made it more interesting and exciting. Thank you Savvy!!

Savvy: Here comes that curious side! (Laughs) What did you think of the other model, Erica, who will be appearing in Savvy on July 16?

Claudia: She's beautiful inside and out. She is very nice and made me feel really comfortable. A very nice girl and very professional.

Savvy: So, what are your goals?

Claudia: I would like to actually have my own company, my own business. I went to cosmetology school, so I want to incorporate doing hair and make-up, fashion and helping other aspiring models. I'm still trying to decide exactly what I want to do. I want it to be something to do with the entertainment business. Host my own show, maybe start an agency. I do want to open my own boutique and have my own line of products.

Savvy: Sounds cool. Tell us what you look for in a man.

Claudia: Personality is important, but I have to be physically attracted. But to keep my attention, he has to be funny. I love people with a sense of humor. I like guys who are real and honest. I love guys who can be spontaneous and fun, caring, romantic... Oh God, I could go on and on...

Savvy: So you are a romantic chick? Most girls roll their eyes these days.

Claudia: I LOVE that stuff! I love it when a man is romantic! Some guys don't do any of that. It's hard to find guys who do romantic things like bring you flowers, open the door for you, give you surprises, little things like that, they make a difference. And matter the most!

Savvy: Are those the ingredients for getting you into bed?

Claudia: (Laughs) Pretty much, I guess. Not all, but those are definitely some good pointers. Guys, you should be taking notes! (Laughs)

Savvy: I mean, do you have any rules, like "no sex until the third date"?

Claudia: I don't have any rules. And if I did I would probably break them. I'm a good girl at heart, though don't get me wrong, it takes a while for me to really open up -- no pun intended -- because I am very picky.

Savvy: Picky? So a guy has to have muscles or a fat wallet to earn a spot next to you?

Claudia: No, I don't need to be rich to be happy. I want someone with a heart who is just well-kept, somebody who can take care of himself, well groomed, dress nicely and not necessarily have big muscles, but be bigger than I am.

Savvy: That's not hard. You're a tiny little thing. Cute. You're known for your sexy photos, but do you ever do photo shoots with your clothes on?

Claudia: Oh yes! I do. I am changing my look, little by little. I do this for a living, so when I shoot, they're usually getting me naked. I love doing high fashion shoots. They're fun, and you have more things to play with and use in posing. I love those shoots. It isn't that I don't shoot fashion. I have many photos, but a lot of my fans love the sexier photos so I post those. I like to please my fans as much as I can.

Savvy: We noticed that you kept going to the laptop to go online. Are you an Internet junkie?

Claudia: I love the Internet! I haven't been on a lot because I've been traveling recently, but whenever I get a chance, as soon as I land, I head straight to a computer. I am a MySpace whore! (Laughs) I used to be pretty much on it 24/7. I've calmed down a bit, but I miss it like crazy. It's my drug! I need a fix and I need it now! (Laughs)

Savvy: How would you describe your fans?

Claudia: Perverts! (Laughs) No, just kidding. I don't have a huge fan base, but the fans I do have are very loyal to me. I adore them!

Savvy: I think that fan base is growing minute by minute as people see this. What do you hope comes about as a result of your Savvy feature?

Claudia: I hope that somebody sees it and gives me more work, that someone who can bring me to another level professionally sees what I can do. And also for my fans to enjoy the shoot and the fact I posed with Erica. I described the shoot to them, and a lot of them can't wait to see the girl/girl photos.

Savvy: We have one of those today, more to come very soon. Those deserve their own pictorial! It's hard to believe, looking at your pictures, that you are as shy as you claim to be.

Claudia: I'm actually really shy until I get to know you a bit more. I'm very timid at first, everyone will tell you, unless I'm in a business mode or I'm drunk, then I come out of my shell really quickly. That's when you see me do crazy things like talking to total strangers, talking my clothes off in public because I'm warm and don't want to wear that much. You will definitely see me dancing on the bar or tables or poles after a night of drinking.

Savvy: Hmmm. There's a bottle of Bacardi Rum around here somewhere! (Laughs) Looking at the perfection of your body, it's also hard to believe you are a mom, right?

Claudia: Yes, I have a girl and a boy.

Savvy: Wow! Are your kids the reason you don't pose nude? Would you do nudes for Playboy?

Claudia: No nudes as of yet. Except in my personal collection. Maybe I will do more than implied nudity later on in my modeling career when Hugh Hefner calls me up. I do shoots that are practically naked, but I still leave a bit to the imagination.

Savvy: When it comes to you, our imagination is in overdrive.

Elite Prospect
    Images

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>