Thread: Oleg Volk Models  

Images

Oleg Volk Models

I stumbled across Oleg Volk's website promoting gun rights and safety and it turns out he's a professional photographer who likes shooting his models nude with guns from time to time. I grabbed all the nudies I could find. I have a few more nonnude with guns so if anyone is interested I'll post those too. Let me know.

Images
    wrong opinion but nice pics

3. Liked by 2 users: FSM, Roc

Images
    I, myself, can't disagree with everything the guy is about. I do have a problem with children having access to guns and civilians owning suppressors. If you're worried enough about your kids being able to protect themselves alone at home then don't be leaving them alone. Teach them to shoot if or when the time ever arises they need to defend themselves with a gun but never give them access to weapons when they are alone. Also, civilians don't need suppressors for their weapons because in a self-defense situation you'll probably only need to get off 2 - 4 rounds depending on the threat level or number of assailants. If you're at the range practicing, use ear mufflers. But I do believe every person should be legally afforded the opportunity to take responsibilty for their personal protection and defense of their loved ones. Guns are a tool that can be used to ensure that safety when done legally and responsibly.

With that out of the way, I'm glad you liked the pics. Here's the rest and last of what I've collected from his site. Those who are fans of Action Girls might appreciate these.

Images
    I think taht for us, the europeans, it's very strange but i apologize it was'nt the right place to give my opinion.

6. Liked by 1 user: Roc

Images
    I left these out . . .

. . . and I forgot I saved some of his PSA's and commercial work. Some of these are humorous while others make a strong point.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by malto View Post
    I think taht for us, the europeans, it's very strange but i apologize it was'nt the right place to give my opinion.
    You don't need to apologize for your opinion. Actually, that was my point, that there are valid arguments on both sides of the debate. I'm in the middle when it comes to gun ownership in the United States or any country for that matter. There are things I agree and disagree with. Please, feel free to speak your mind and enjoy the ladies while you're here.

Images

Re: Oleg Volk Models

I paid another visit to his site and I either missed these the first time or he updated.

Images

I can understand why people want a handgun for self-defence, or a rifle for hunting, but who the hell needs an assault rifle?!

11. Liked by 1 user: Roc

Images

"Assault" Rifle was a term created by the gun control crowd to describe a rifle that could be shot in full automatic mode. All rifles sold to civilians in the States are semi-auto (one shot per trigger pull) only. It is against Federal and state laws to convert them into automatic. Actually, the AR-15, which is the civilian model of the M-16/M-4 military version, is designed and manufactured in the way that it cannot be converted. The internals are not the same. Actually the AR-15 was originally developed as a high capacity magazine semi-auto hunting rifle. The U.S. military took the design and created the M-16 for use in Vietnam.

Edit: I rambled so much I forgot the point of my post was to agree that nobody needs a frickin' "assault" rifle.

13. Liked by 1 user: gerbilking

Images

Anyway, I came here to post titties!

The first poster pic I came across and I was just, WOW! She's gorgeous! Then I go to Oleg's site and find out she's done nudes. Then I'm like WOW! She's perfect!