Page 1 of 7799 12311511015011001 ... Last >>

Thread: BDSM - Domination & Humiliation (brutal sex)  

Images

Cool BDSM - Domination & Humiliation (brutal sex)

Escaping speedcuffs

Well, this is a challenge I am really not good at! Speedcuffs with the keyholes on the wrong side! I am gagged, ankle cuffed, and handcuffed behind my back, and the key is on the floor. Will I be able to get out? Sir loves to challenge me (and laugh at me while filming), and he will even tease me by taking away the key when I almost got it! It’s not fair, but I think he is right: I just need to practise more.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 5:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14754kbps
    Audio: 284kbps

File size: 611.4 MB

Download Escaping speedcuffs

Images
    Holly Heart

Release Year: 2015
    Studio: RealTimeBondage
    Cast: Holly Heart
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Big Tits, MILF, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Se

This is what she was born for. Her hair and makeup are destroyed, giving her the look of a sad eyed messy panda. Drool pours out as the cocks pour in.

Duration: 29:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Holly Heart

Images
    Tight bondage, strappado and domination for horny slavegirl HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020
    Video language: English

Horny slavegirl in black panties, in black bra, with beautiful body and with hot ass plus sexy mistress in black dress and her assistant with big boobs. Her stripped. Gag in her mouth. Her tied up with ropes - full body on the floor. She spansk her. Professional bondage, spanking, domination, torture and strappado for sexy slavegirl with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 35:03
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7534kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Tight bondage, strappado and domination for horny slavegirl HD 1080p

Images
    HD Bdsm Sex Videos Super Arch High Heel Bondage

Release Year: 2019
    Studio: officeperils
    Cast: Elizabeth Andrews
    Genres: leather peep toe super arch 6.3 inch high heels, black disco jeans, double scarf mouth stuffing, micro foam tape gag, wrap gag, rope bondage, lots of legs rope

I walked into the Boss's office wearing tight black disco jeans, a white blouse -- unbuttoned low enough to see my cleavage, a printed neck scarf and leather peep toe 6.3 inch super arch high heels. As I strode across the office precariously balancing as I made each step, I asked the Boss if he wanted to see me. He turned around to face me with rope already in his hand. I knew what he wanted. I saw the way he eyed my ass and legs as I paraded around the office doing "errands", or what I also like to call it - getting the Boss' attention.
    He didn't waste anytime getting what he wanted. The Boss tied my arms tightly behind my back. I squirmed against the arm bondage, reveling in the tightness. Mr. Big Boss came up to me and untied the scarf around my neck. He shoved a bright silk scarf into my mouth and added the scarf I was wearing on top of it. My mouth stretched as wide as it could to handle all the mouth stuffing. The Boss picked up a roll of microfoam tape and started to wrap it around my head. My lips were pressed up tight against the tape. I could feel the compression of the tape grow with each wrap. My jaws were starting to ache. But the Boss took my mind of the agony with more rope.

Duration: 16:05
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4025kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 489.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Super Arch High Heel Bondage

Images
    Tie Me Up and Hurt Me - Tracey Lain - Scene 7 - Full HD 1080p

Clothespins, anal hook, vibrator, cuffs and Tracey Lain is ready for some fun for her kinky postman's birthday. Tracey removes her basque then adds the clothespins to her pussy lips and one special one to her clit before tying her ankles to the bottom corners of her bed. Next Tracey eases the anal hook into place and ties its rope to the head board then blindfolds herself, finally chaining her wrists to the headboard to excitedly wait for the postman's arrival. As expected the postman soon arrives, opens the front door and makes his way to her bedroom where a large vibrator is soon put to use. What Tracey hadn't expected was the flogging, hard spanking and dildo fucking she next received, but all's forgiven when the postman's dick penetrates her pussy and then feels his warm cum.

Duration: 12:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 541.3 MB

Download Tie Me Up and Hurt Me - Tracey Lain - Scene 7 - Full HD 1080p

Images
    Evil strappado

I knew update 666 was going to be evil!! I just knew it! When Sir strapped a big ring gag on me, I was curious and a little scared. I don't like drooling, and ring gags make me drool so much. Before I knew it, I was in a wicked strappado tie. This made me bend over a little, so I drooled even more! It was horrible! I tried to fight it, but it is very hard to struggle in a strappado. I couldn't take off my heels either, because that would raise my arms even higher! I was just stuck and drooling uncontrollably!

Duration: 3:49
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14608kbps
    Audio: 281kbps

File size: 416.7 MB

Download Evil strappado

Images
    Bane, Hard on Cherry - Scene 1 - Cherry Torn - HD 720p

I have often said that a good submissive will make a good Dom better...allowing them to let go and play as they would like...After a couple rounds with newbies lately, we throw Bane a good juicy steak in Cherry Torn...Cherry gets hotter everytime we shoot her...it's amazing...and what she tolerates on this day is amazing...

Format: m4v
    Duration: 23:36
    Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1443kbps
    Audio: 98kbps

File size: 268.1 MB

Download Bane, Hard on Cherry - Scene 1 - Cherry Torn - HD 720p

Images
    RTB - Hot MILF bound and fucked with epic deepthroat!

Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Angel Allwood
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Sexy MILF Angel Allwood bound and fucked doggystyle with epic deepthroat!

In the final update of Angel Allwood's BaRS show, our well fucked MILF gets pushed to her outer limits by cock. We have already used this cock slut in all of her holes, hung her upside down in a straightjacket and fucked her limp. Time to put the icing on this fuck cake and blast Angel into next week with relentless orgasms.

We readjust Angel's breast bondage to properly bring up those massive breasts to their full glory. Angel is loopy and dazed from the overload of cock she has been served so far and we aim to overload her until her brains melt right out of her ears. Angel keeps her mouth hole open wide to signal her eagerness for the dick. We lay her down on the fuckbed and oblige. Both cocks ragdoll fuck Angel until her eyes are rattling in her skull.

We flip her in every position and angle, using her mouth and pussy as a sheath for our dick. The leather straightjacket keeps Angel firmly in place. We push her into doggystyle and ram 10 inches of BBC into her eager pussy. Angel is a black cock whore and cums appreciatively all over the dick. Her eyes glass over in bliss. This real life swinger is finally finding out exactly what it means to be sexually broken.

By the time we are have had our fill, this big breasted blonde MILF is lolling limply on our fuckbed, drooling and covered in her own juices. She can barely sit up and can not stop grinning. It is a good look on her. Today is a day her holes will not be forgetting anytime soon...

Duration: 23:39
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7277kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download RTB - Hot MILF bound and fucked with epic deepthroat!

Images
    A new Fan Fotoshoot Tit Torture Lesson for Titslave Eva

He will ask a question to pain-seeker girls, and who can't give the right.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 23:28
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 359.4 MB

Download A new Fan Fotoshoot Tit Torture Lesson for Titslave Eva

Images
    Maddy O'reilly Shackled Down, Vibrated And Anally Pounded

Release Year: 2014
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

We had placed our slut for the day on slave position number 1 while we set up for the next scene to give her a moment to compose herself. She has had all the time she is going to get. Now her holes are going to earn their keep. Yanking her up and shackling her down onto our fuckstool, both ends of Maddy are now deliciously, completely exposed. We make full use of that fact. What follows is a non stop pounding of every available hole until her eyes are circling like pinwheels.

The leather cuffs keep her wrists and neck properly restrained. Maddy can not squirm away from the cock, her only option is to take the training. And take it she does. Her mouth is wide-open, her ass is completely available. Both cocks step up and attempt to shake hands in the middle. Maddy gurgles and gasps as 10 inch BBC tattoos its initials on her tonsils. The rock hard cocks pound her ass. She is vibrated and cums hard, shrieking, over and over again.

Maddy can hardly even twitch, fucked completely limp and we are still not done with her. The assfucking she just received is only the warm up for the proper pounding that is going to finish up this shoot. A few more thrusts into her cranked open mouth hole to remind her of her place and we are ready to move onto the fourth and final position. Enjoy the ride my dear, it is only going to get more intense...

Duration: 14:49
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7272kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

File size: 801.9 MB

Download Maddy O'reilly Shackled Down, Vibrated And Anally Pounded

Images
    HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Training of the Secretaries

Release Year: 2019
    Studio: officeperils
    Cast: Dixie Comet,Elizabeth Andrews
    Genres: g/g bondage, g/g gagging, panty gag, scarf gag, microfoam gag, vetrap gag

Dixie came into my office for a bit of "training". The Boss wanted to me to practice my rope work more, so it was training for me as well. I started by tying breast harness on her over her white blouse and then I tied her ankles tightly together. I read in her file that she was a very very big fan of vetrap gags. So, I stuffed a pair of pink panties in her mouth and tightly wrapped red vetrap multiple times around her head to secure it. Once her gag was nice and tight... I bound below her knees, her wrists, and then her elbows. The Boss would be in soon to see how I did on her bondage and I really hoped I did a good job! The Boss inspected my rope work and came to the conclusion it wasn't neat enough. Apparently I have left a little bit of space between the ropes on her elbows and he didn't like that. So, he tied my arms behind my back and stuffed a huge scarf in my mouth. He then secured the scarf by wrapping micro foam tape around my head. Mr. Big Boss then tied me into a tight hogtie on the counter by Dixie. He pulls Dixie's breasts out of her bra putting them on display and then goes to lunch. We struggled side by side and giggled behind our gags as the Boss left us to our bondage " training"

Duration: 20:37
    Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 4982kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 781.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Training of the Secretaries

Images
    Mariah Slave In His Grip

Ogre's got his mitts on a fine specimen in Mariah. He ties her tightly before yanking down her pants and revealing her perfect ass. Once exposed, Mariah is subjected to a torrent of flesh warming slaps which primes her for what is about to come...He manipulates her into the spreader bar and then works her flesh with the whip while Mariah begrudgingly complies. Then an inversion before he lifts her entirely off the ground. Mariah next finds herself bound to a bench, her flesh clothes-pinned and then coated with wax...

Total size: 243.7 MB in 4 files.

Download Mariah Slave In His Grip

Images
    Breastslave S. at Bound Con vol. 1

Within minutes he has her bent over the table, spanking her.

Duration: 33:29
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

File size: 751.1 MB

Download Breastslave S. at Bound Con vol. 1

Images
    Jewell Marceau - For Your Eyes Only

Release Year: 2020

Jewell spends 50mins getting herself into quite a predicament. Look and derive pleasure!

Duration: 49:42
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 737.5 MB

Download Jewell Marceau - For Your Eyes Only

Images
    Girls next door bondage - Riley dixie want tie

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.

Duration: 16:16
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7380kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 902.7 MB

Download Girls next door bondage - Riley dixie want tie