Page 2 of 7799 << First 123412521025021002 ... Last >>

Thread: BDSM - Domination & Humiliation (brutal sex)  

Images
    Breast Hanging on the Spanish

He spanks her soft round bum cheeks, savoring each and every smack as.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 16:15
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 358.4 MB

Download Breast Hanging on the Spanish

Images
    Tight bondage, strappado and torture for very hot model part 2

Release Year: 2020
    Video language: English

Horny model with naked ass, with naked wet pussy and with naked big tits plus big man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the table and on the floor.He spank her. He fucks her wet pussy and ass with big dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for horny model with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
    Duration: 22:44
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5125kbps
    Audio: 99kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, strappado and torture for very hot model part 2

Images
    Whip Me Because I'm Defenseless - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

Anita De Bauch is reading an old bondage magazine while she builds up her courage to try her latest idea and allow her pussy to be electrocuted while she is bound by means of a random roulette game. Anita also plans that there will be no escape or be able to stop the electric shocks until her mistress arrives to free her. Anita is scared of her idea but her increasingly damp panties tell her she needs to do this. Anita first removes her skirt and top then ties ropes around her knees and ankles and padlocks leather cuffs to her wrists then slides down her damp panties and eases her body into position so the copper electrodes are in contact with her wet pussy. With Anita's wet pussy and her juices covering the electrode she knows this will conduct the electricity much easier and so be very intense and this makes her even more excited and turned on that in turn makes her pussy even wetter. Anita now ties ropes from her ankle to hooks each side of her and her knee ropes to a winch then turns on the shock machine and increases its power to maximum. After padlocking her wrist cuffs to a second winch and adding her thumb cuffs Anita uses a remote control to operate both winches that pull her knees apart and her arms up behind her then she switches on the roulette game with the remote control and discards it. The chance of Anita receiving an electric shock is one in four but when she does it always makes her yelp!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 30:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Whip Me Because I'm Defenseless - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

Images
    HT - Beretta James and Jack Hammer - A Gunning For Beretta

Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Beretta James, Jack Hammer
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

How hard can Baretta James cum? Well, to really know we're going to have to take our time and do things right. It means warming her up first, making sure that she is ready to go. Jack Hammer plays with her pussy while she stands as still as possible in her bondage.

His hands run roughly over her breasts and legs, getting a good feel for the curves of her body. When he can tell she is eager with anticipation he gives her a little taste of the Hitachi, but just enough to get her really going.

Next comes the pain. At first it brings her down from the edge of orgasm, but soon enough it starts to overwhelm her with an eroticism all its own. Having her ass beaten with canes and whips should have her in tears, or at least humiliated. Instead she is so turned on she barely knows what to do.

Jack knows. He sets the fucking machine up inside of her and turns it on. It doesn't start off so fast, but by the time he turns it off it is moving faster than the eye can follow. She tries to control her breathing, she tries to keep her cool, but in the end she trows her head back and has her most intense orgasm yet. Exactly what we were looking for.

Duration: 1:01:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HT - Beretta James and Jack Hammer - A Gunning For Beretta

Images
    Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny bitch Full HD 1080p

Very sexy young blonde in blue panties, with beautiful body, with naked small tits and with naked little ass plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He fucks her shaved pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny bitch with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 28:32
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3084kbps
    Audio: 146kbps

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny bitch Full HD 1080p

Images
    Tight bondage, domination and torture for hot ebony part 1

Beautiful ebony with naked small boobs, with naked shaved pussy and with naked ass plus man in blue t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He fucks her mouth with big dildo. Professional domination, bondage torture and predicament for a horny model with sexy body in the large house.

Duration: 12:34
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4059kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

Download Tight bondage, domination and torture for hot ebony part 1

Images
    HD Bdsm Sex Videos Private Dance Damsel

Release Year: 2019
    Studio: officeperils
    Cast: Elizabeth Andrews
    Genres: shiny attire, short skirt, ass, legs, curves, damsel in distress, stripper, high heels, hogtie, rope bondage

Some people just cannot follow the rules and I'm too gullible. Those are the lessons I learned today while at work. I walked into a private lounge area to meet a guy who wanted a private dance from me. I was wearing a short silver skirt that barely covered my ass, a plunging body suit underneath and very shiny pantyhose. I stood in front of him and told him the rules. He said he understood, so I climbed onto his lap and started to gyrate against him. I took him as an ass man, so I stood up and gave him a good show. That is when he grabbed my hands, telling me he wanted to show me a better method of showing off my ass. I yelled at him and told him no touching but he promised me he wouldn't touch anywhere he knew I'd be upset over. Well, I believed him and man I was pissed that I did. After he conned me into letting him tie my arms, " to improve my stance", he hand gagged me and then shoved a large cloth into my mouth! He wrapped sticky white tape around my mouth, muffling my protests. He grabbed at my body, pinched at my nipples, and did a lot of things he shouldn't have!!! My skirt was no longer covering my ass. It was more of a belt, with all the struggling. When he pulled me over his lap and started spanking me, I was fuming. I can't believe none of the security guards came in to rescue me!!! He later told me that he had bribed them. That figures! After a while of dealing with his hands all over the very private parts of my body, he leaves me in the lounge alone. I fumble at the knots on my wrists, trying to get free, but the dexterity just isn't there. He shortly comes back and places me into a hogtie. I whine and cry behind the tight gag. Pleading with him to let me go didn't work. That condescending ass made me beg for him not to add more rope! He left me there on the floor after telling me that the security guards had no idea what was happening, he hadn't bribed them. That he had created a distraction at the bar to keep them preoccupied while he got what he wanted from me! I hoped that someone would come looking for me soon but that wasn't the case. I had to spend hours in that tight hogtie.

Duration: 17:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4033kbps

File size: 537.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Private Dance Damsel

Images
    HD Bdsm Sex Videos Platino Pantyhose, Leotard, and Tight Bondage

Cast: Elizabeth Andrews
    Genres: Microfoam Gag, Leotard, Print, Platino Pantyhose, Rope Bondage, Mouth Packing, Struggling, Frogtie, Groping

Elizabeth is standing in wood floor living room set and we're doing a bit of fun bondage in this one as her wardrobe really is the star of this clip. An print leotard with cut outs and some very shiny platino hose as her pantyhose of choice. Black shiny peep toe shoes complete the look and David wastes no time binding her elbows tightly together to start. Another rope is added to her wrists next and her arms are totally bound. Naturally David can't resist giving her ass some gropes and does that here and there throughout binding her arms. Now it's time for the gag and David grabs some huge white cloth and shoves it into her mouth before cleave taping her with two inch microfoam tape sealing the gag into her mouth. He has Elizabeth seat herself on the floor and grabs more rope which he takes and uses to frogtie each heel and ankle to her thigh putting her in a nice frogtie. With the frogtie finished he leaves her there and goes to grab a little before coming in and helping her sit up on the floor. Returning David gives Elizabeth a few choice tickles before heading straight in for a bit of rough groping. Elizabeth manages to get up on her shoes and actually does a bit of frogtie duck walking before putting herself back to her knees. Lots more struggling gives you a nice view of her still tightly bound arms, ass, gag, and high heel clad feet.

Duration: 16:07
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4052kbps

File size: 493.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Platino Pantyhose, Leotard, and Tight Bondage

Images
    Kidnap Her part 21

Release Year: 2013
    Genres: Bondage, Rope, Humilation

Blonde sexy girl extreme bondge humilation, and bonus scenes. Enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 55:58
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 596kbps

File size: 300.9 MB

Download Kidnap Her part 21

Images
    Pissing For Punishment part 3

Cast: Gloria
    Genres: Anal sex, Anal insertion, Ass to mouth, Bondage, Fetish, Cum in mouth, Blowjob, Socks, Schoolgirl, Office, Indoor, Girls (Hungarian), Close-up, Tanned, Small tits, Hairy pussy

Dean Choky Ice knows that Gloria needs further lessons. There are students who simply resist any kind of discipline, and Gloria is apparently one of them. It was bad enough when she pissed in a vase in Part 1 and removed the butt plug he had ordered her to wear...and he had the distinct impression in Part 2 that she enjoyed the spanking he gave her a little too much, the perverse little vixen...so further measures must be taken! She thinks reading books is a joke? Then let her taste a book, Dean Ice thinks to himself. Chew on it, you naughty creature...and let's see how you enjoy it when your wrists are tied, so you can't resist my lessons...like t...

Duration: 10:13
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11698kbps
    Audio: 121kbps

File size: 884.4 MB

Download Pissing For Punishment part 3

Images
    IR - The Brat Training - It's Not About You - Penny Barber

Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Penny Barber

It's funny that Penny Barber thinks she is hot shit. She calls herself a MILF and prides herself on being a bratty little cunt that never breaks. She loves bondage. She loves discipline. She can't get enough of either, so most doms don't have what it takes to put her in her place. We can almost understand why.

Penny is nothing if not hot. She's got great tits, a rocking ass, and you can tell from looking at her that she has the kind of holes you want to dive right into. Most doms would consider themselves lucky to get their hands on a woman like this.

Well, Jack Hammer isn't like most doms. This isn't about Penny for him, and the sooner she learns that the better off she will be. She has herself convinced that if she can keep her sassy attitude it means that she is in control. Well, if that's the case, what does it mean when she is crying so hard her make up is running down her face?

This isn't the end for her, either. You see, Our Studio is all about metal bondage, devious devices and tough corporal punishment. We're taking her over to Hard tied to give her a dose of something a little bit different. Rain DeGrey is anxiously awaiting her arrival with a fist full of rope and nothing but the worst intentions.

Duration: 57:30
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download IR - The Brat Training - It's Not About You - Penny Barber

Images
    Bondage, spanking and torture for very horny blonde part 1

Sexy model in yellow t-shirt, in blue short skirt, in black panties, with beautiful tits and with very sexy ass plus big man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor and on the table. Gag in her mouth. He fucsk her naked ass. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny slavegirl with naked body in the large room.

Duration: 23:10
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4695kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for very horny blonde part 1

Images
    HT - Winnie the Whiner - Blonde Winnie Rider

Release Year: 2015
    Cast: Winnie Rider, Jack Hammer

Winnie Rider has the kind of fantasies all girls have, but most are never ready to admit. This hot blonde wants to be bound. She wants to have her big tits roughly handled. She wants her beautiful ass to be plundered. She wants to feel her tight pussy crammed full of cock. And if it all comes with a ball gag, some corporal punishment and miles of rope holding her firmly in place then it's even better as far as she is concerned.

Enter Jack Hammer. His presence fills the room with tension and Winnie's head with fantasies. She starts off in a tough partial suspension but it isn't long before she is flying completely off the ground. She can wriggle and she can scream, but she just can't get away. She gets enough tickling to make her hyperventilate.

She really starts to complain when she is bent over the box and Jack starts caning her. Ass, tits, pussy, calves, nothing is off limits because she is in no position to stop him. All she can do is curse and complain. It gets her labeled "Winnie the Whiner" but it didn't make Jack any kinder. If anything it made the next round of corporal worse. The single tail whip across her pussy almost brings tears to her eyes. And just because he is vibrating her clit does not mean that she is allowed to cum. She's going to have to work pretty hard to earn that.

Duration: 52:47
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HT - Winnie the Whiner - Blonde Winnie Rider

Images
    HD Bdsm Sex Videos I want to strip you out of your clothes and tie

Cast: Ludella Hahn,Elizabeth Andrews
    Genres: red head, curves, ass, made to strip, sheer black pantyhose, black thong, hogtie

There was a new secretary working at D.I.D and from the moment I saw her I wanted to tie her up. I wanted to watch her squirm for me while I did my work. I couldn't stop thinking about her pouty lips and those amazing curves. I've never seen an ass like hers before. She kept walking past my desk to go to her Boss's office. It was almost lunch time so I knew her Boss would be out to lunch with the others and I planned to make her mine for that time period.I walk into the office with rope in my hand. I told her of my fascination with her and her body and asked her if she would let me tie her up. She seemed shy but she agreed. I unzipped her skirt and pulled it off. She was wearing black sheer pantyhose underneath and a little black thong. Her blouse was the next thing to go. I left her standing in the middle of the office in just her bra, thong, pantyhose and high heels. I tied her wrists behind her back and grazed her ass as I past her to get the rope for her elbows. I lashed her elbows together and then her ankles.I picked up the purple scarf that I brought to stuff in her mouth. I moved Ludella's red hair away from her face. I then stuffed the purple scarf deep in her mouth. The look she gave me made my knees weak. The dirty things I could do to this woman. I wrapped micro foam tape around her pretty lips to seal the scarf deep into her mouth. I then made her kneel on the floor. I knelt beside her and helped her down on her stomach. I picked up another rope and put her into a tight hogtie. I rubbed my hands down her body one more time before I sat in the chair she previously occupied. I watched her wiggle and squirm until my fun time was interrupted by Mr. Big Boss.

Duration: 17:16
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4078kbps

File size: 532.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos I want to strip you out of your clothes and tie

Images
    Joanna Angel

Cast: Joanna Angel
    Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Joanna Angel is a well known figure in the sex work industry. She owned and directed her own production company and still produces for some of the most successful companies in the industry. Getting to tie her up is not only a delight, but an honor.

She starts off a little nervous, but as the ropes go on you can see her comfort play across her face and the excitement becomes obvious. Her smile betrays just how much she is enjoying being made helpless.

She's worn panties that barely cover her cunt. We take that as a sign the she wants to be have her slit played with so that's just what we do. She's teased and made to squirt over and over and over again. Until she's just a puddle!

Duration: 35:41
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Joanna Angel