Page 1 of 3473 12311511015011001 ... Last >>

Thread: Hard Bondage, Extreme Bdsm!  

Private Member
    Images

Hard Bondage, Extreme Bdsm!

Sandra Silvers Scene 1669

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 17:04
    Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6851kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 896.4 MB

Download Sandra Silvers Scene 1669

HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Kinky Trade

Release Year: 2019
    Studio: DungeonCorp / SocietySM
    Genres: bdsm, bondage
    Video language: English

Tits and ass are simply perfect...her entire body glows with the sexy health of a young lady who takes good care of herself...She just loves to be objectified for that beauty too...being bound and used is nothing but a good time..I thoroughly enjoy my time feeling her up and having my way with her bound body...

Duration: 41:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2210kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 723.8 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Kinky Trade

Controlling the Beautiful Beast

Everly stunned us all with her sensual acceptance of submission and her responses to being used and objectified, especially me...She doesnt even realize her own sexual depths yet, which is why it's so arousing to dominate her...The beast within this young woman is strong and longs to be controlled...

Format: mov (QuickTime)
    Duration: 46:47
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 832kbps

File size: 393.3 MB

Download Controlling the Beautiful Beast

Sasha Monet - Sweet Sasha's Submission

Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Sasha makes for a fine subject. Her luscious ass, her succulent breasts. They all come into play here as she's run through the wringer. A series of ties on the bench get it started before she's cuffed and chained into position. Then, she's handily and rigorously fucked into sweet submission by the Cumbot. Her moans of resistance quickly turn to moans of pleasure as she's handed a pounding by the machine...Then, after a mid-air suspension, she's hoisted up on her feet where she's left at the mercy of a tripod mounted vibe...

Duration: 43:10
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 974kbps
    Audio: 15kbps

File size: 314.6 MB

Download Sasha Monet - Sweet Sasha's Submission

Bound for a Surprise

Cast: Indica Monroe
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

Indica is a precious young woman, and she is also a new woman...As I bind her, her breasts begin to leak, and that creates a whole new activity for the day...eventually, I do milk her tits, and the results are awe inspiring...

Duration: 43:13
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2206kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 760.5 MB

Download Bound for a Surprise

Private Member
    Images
    The Sting Of Submission

Come gaze upon the Gorgeous Natalie Minx as she experiences the electricity and the passion of pure unadulterated submission under the ever watchful eyes and hands of Master Warlock. What follows is a 90 minute journey into the heart and mind of a true and beautiful bmissive plaything. Her long lithe sculpted body literally crying out for the kiss of the whip and the sharp caress of her master's cane, the nerve endings on her skin, becoming a sensory portal to the abject pleasures of the flesh. Struggle, spanking, suspension, flogging, paddling, stocks, whipping, caning and more!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:34:44
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Sting Of Submission

Dark Paradise Part 2

Nina Hartley's first fetish starring role! Erotically charged sequel to the most beautiful fetish picture ever made!

Format: avi
    Duration: 54:17
    Video: 640x424, DivX 3, 846kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 365.0 MB

Download Dark Paradise Part 2

Melisa Mendini reviews a Carrara belt

Possibly one of the most famous of my Chastity Babes, Melisa Mendini (or Melissa) has won many sexy awards, including one for the world's best butt! She does have an awesome tiny body, and a super cute voice! I am always happy to be able to shoot with Melisa again, even though sometimes we only have an afternoon when she tours Holland.
    I locked her in a custom made collar, that has two locking posts in the back. When it is locked with 1 padlock through both posts, it does not rattle at all, which is great for hiding it under clothes (a scarf). But the main question was of course: what would Melisa think of the Carrara belt I handed her? She knows she will have to be locked when she comes over, but she had never seen this type of belt before.
    My guess was that she would be pretty happy, because of the huge amounts of padding on the hips that is standard on Carrara belts. It makes it much more comfortable to wear. Melisa stripped down and locked herself in the belt, not even checking if there was a key. I like that! She thought it was very comfortable indeed, the best belt she has worn for this website so far!
    I made her throw a six sided die, to see how many hours she would have to spend in this belt. Check the video to see what number she rolled! Melisa is always cheerful and happy, I really enjoyed her little sexy visit to my studio! Let's hope she will come back soon for more reviews, or even a longer Deal!

Duration: 5:55
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps
    Audio: 289kbps

File size: 648.7 MB

Download Melisa Mendini reviews a Carrara belt

Sandra Silvers Scene 2402 Sandra & Lisa Pleasure Slaves

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.

Duration: 24:17
    Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4236kbps

File size: 810.0 MB

Download Sandra Silvers Scene 2402 Sandra & Lisa Pleasure Slaves

Moni - naked exploring

Moni sent me this video of an exciting adventure she had recently. She went exploring with her Master, and she was completely naked! Except for her My-Steel belt of course. Moni is one of the most experienced real life Chastity Babes I know, and she is so used to the belt, it is just amazing to see her walk in this difficult terrain without any problems. In heels even!
    She discoved a huge old factory but it looked quite dangerous, with crumbling walls, bits of metal sticking out, and deep holes in the floor. Moni bravely explored the entire site, walking along in her tight My-Steel, even finding the time to do a few naughty things in front of the camera.
    After a while, she found a pair of black hinged handcuffs that her Master placed there and she knew they were meant for her. Moni jokingly cuffed herself to some rebar frame, getting really excited by the thought of being stuck in this big factory, naked and belted. It was a good thing she couldn't touch herself! Moni rubbed her belt and her breasts, she just LOVES bondage!
    But when she asked to be uncuffed, her Master did not feel like letting her out. In fact, he just walked away, leaving Moni all helpless and naked, cuffed in this abandoned building!

Duration: 9:36
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14600kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Moni - naked exploring

Private Member
    Images
    Resurgence

Studio: SexuallyBroken
    Cast: Brooke Johnson, Jesse Dean, Steve Rickz
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Breath Play, Choking, Deepthroat, Fucking

Timid babe Brooke Johnson gets tag teamed til she becomes a greedy cum slut. Sexually Broken is back at it again with Resurgence. Two dicks, one babe, bondage and rough sex. Brooke is a tall, skinny and stunning, taking two dicks for the first time.

Duration: 45:17
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2673kbps
    Audio: 121kbps

File size: 927.9 MB

Download Resurgence

Her Butthole Has Company! Part 3

Genres: masturbation, anal, blowjob, big dick, teen, babes, blonde, one on one, cumshot, petite, small tits, Deepthroat, Rimming

Back for a third time with Ivana Sugar the little bow wow slave girl of Master David Perry and lets see if she's been a good little hot blonde. Gagball in mouth is not enough as Perry thinks she needs another layer to keep her whimpering down and ties some dirty panties around her mouth!
    All chained up and gagged he decides to give Ivana a treat for hangin in there and though she's still completely in submissive mode, and chained up he pops her onto his pop reverse cowgirl style and fucks her good while rubbing on that clit! After a while he decides to treat her like a pet again and bends her over in the , tightens her leash and sticks it straight in her asshole. To throw in some humiliation he has her lick his shaft clean with an ATM blowjob and then gives her an outlaw look again with the panties in her face! This beauties been well juiced and cummed on by the time its all over, some serious roughing up right here, I guess for some regular ole missionary just doesn't do it anymore!

Duration: 25:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6351kbps
    Audio: 355kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Her Butthole Has Company! Part 3

BrutalMaster and Rachel Greyhound - Boiler Room Cleaning

Release Year: 2020

Let me put it like this, this is the longest, most intense, cruelest movie we have ever produced. And, of course, that is because it is Greyhound making her debut in Hell! For her first day, we wanted something that would truly show you what a thing she truly is. So, for her first time in Hell! she was not even in the dungeon or studio or barn, no, we put her in the filthiest place we could find...
    The Boiler Room
    And we made a movie of her being made to clean more more than twenty years of garbage and debris that has accumulated in the deepest bowels of Hell!
    (This bitch has looked too pristine for far too long. She needs to be shown like the filthy pig she is.)
    The bitch's day started in the cage in the dungeon, cold and dank. She got a nice ration of piss in her morning coffee bowl. The cunt has let her grooming go a bit, so next the inch of hair on her head is shaved off. Chains around her waist connect to wrist cuffs because, well, it Is Hell! and we don't want to make things too easy for this animal.
    From there, outside to the boiler room hurricane door and down the stone steps to the worst place in Hell!
    And then the real torture began.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
    Duration: 23:34
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.9 GB

Download BrutalMaster and Rachel Greyhound - Boiler Room Cleaning

Crissy Moon - Table Talks

Cast: Crissy Moon
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Ring Gag, Zapper, Facial, Cumshot, Fingering, Handjob, Cage

Crissy is here for an interview, but it's not quite what she had in mind. For one thing she's bound; wrists cuffed behind her back and ankles cuffed. The questions are intimate for someone she's just met. The interview quickly takes a turn from odd to deeply invasive. She's touching his cock, but he wants to see if she'll put her tongue on it. She claimed to be a cocksucker and he's going to put her to the test. She's caged and crunched in various positions. One after the other he puts his dick in every hole she's got. He even lets her cum with a vibrator while he fucks her ass good.

Duration: 35:54
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

Download Crissy Moon - Table Talks

Dirty Mary - Quarantine part 1

Meanwhile, in Finland, our big boobed Chastity Babe Mary is on full lockdown. It is not a funny situation, but Mary made me smile with her sense of humour! I think we all need a bit of this in our lives, there's nothing we can do but sit and wait (and watch ChastityBabes videos of course).
    Mary is locked in her tight Access Denied belt as always, strutting around the house naked (in heels). She managed to get some toilet paper from the shop, which is a big asset these days. Of course, Mary has two other big assets that are worth looking at, and her Master demands that they are always on display. That's why Mary is almost always naked, except for her custom made belt of course. She is so horny, she always wants to touch herself, but her Master does not allow that. If you want to know more about their dynamic, be sure to check out the earlier Dirty Mary updates on this website!
    Quarantine is boring, so Mary tries to pass the time by inpecting some of her bdsm toys, like a crop, a magic wand, and finally. a gas mask! Which is perfect for the current situation! She decides to wear it, for extra protection. But she gets distracted again when she finds her latex body suit. She hopes Master will give her permission to wear it, because she LOVES latex! After getting permission, she tries to put it on, but her belt is in the way. Master prefers the suit to be under the belt, but he is hesitating. will he open the belt briefly for Mary to put on the latex outfit? Wait and see, part 2 is coming soon!

Duration: 7:15
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14679kbps
    Audio: 286kbps

File size: 796.0 MB

Download Dirty Mary - Quarantine part 1

Private Member
    Images
    Lizanne - Cleaning Slave part 2

Done with cleaning those awful toilets, Lizanne could finally take off her mask. But she wasn't done yet! This is a huge house and Lizanne dutifully cleans every surface in every room to make her Master happy.
    Watching someone clean has never been so amazing! Lizanne's perfect naked body with her perky boobs and cute freckled face, walking around the house locked in her Carrara belt, it's just a gorgeous sight I never get enough of! Lizanne can come clean my house any day! She seems to be very good at it too, maybe because she is so submissive and she wants to make her Master happy. I also love the collar she is wearing, looks like a rather permanent one!
    Lizanne goes outside to clean the tables and her Carrara gleams in the bright sunlight. She doesn't seem to notice her belt anymore at all. She bends, crouches, and walks very naturally, it's great to study her movements, very interesting to see how experienced Chastity Babes move! Of course, she has been belted for a long time now, ever since I introduced this couple to Carrara in 2016! She is not always belted, but her Master makes her wear it very often. You can see some of her daily routines elsewhere on this website.
    It took her most of the day to clean this big house. She must have been so tired! But there would be no relief for Lizanne, she is belted for the summer and can only get a break after Locktober! Speaking of Locktober, I have signed someone special to be belted for those 31 days! Stay tuned to find out who will take this year's Challenge!

Duration: 11:48
    Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14740kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Lizanne - Cleaning Slave part 2

Veronica Avluv - Matt Williams

Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Veronica Avluv, Matt Williams
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

How about crucifying her down onto a sybian and throatboarding her until she loses her mind? It sounds like an excellent plan and we get right in it. Thick leather cuffs keep her ankles chained down and belts keep her pale arms spread wide. A sybian, the world's most powerful vibrator, is wedged between those well traveled legs. A big black ballgag keeps her puffy blow job lips cranked open wide and reminds her what her mouth is for-to be a sheath for cock. We haven't even started yet and the drool is already flowing out.
    We add some nipple clamps and tie them to the floor before removing the ballgag and replacing it with dick. The bondage and clamps keep Veronica firmly in place. She can not move or escape, all she can to is accept her fate to have the back of her head nailed to the cross with hard cock. This is throatboarding at its finest.

Duration: 18:25
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6755kbps
    Audio: 104kbps

File size: 926.0 MB

Download Veronica Avluv - Matt Williams

Josie - GirlAsylum shoot

Me and Josie had such a great time during her Chastity Deal! She is perfect! Tiny body, looking good in a hip-style My-Steel and tight chastity bra, and the right attitude to last a long time in chastity!
    After her Casting, I had chained her collar to the wall. But I gave her a cup of tea too! It's important to give British people tea, I have learned over the years. Without tea, no British girl will last very long in a Chastity Deal. She also had her phone within reach, so I was being very nice to Josie at that point. She lounged around on the floor, and waited for her next Challenge.

Duration: 11:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14787kbps

Download Josie - GirlAsylum shoot

Bondage & Rough Anal Play

Cast: Lila Katt, Dee
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Butt Plug, Strap-on, Blowjob, Stockings, Suspension, Caning

The snowballs have frozen Lila to the bone. She needs to warm up. The heater isn't doing it fast enough so Lila is told to move around. She's given exercises to do until she's warn out. The jumping jacks weren't good enough so bells are attached to her cunt and she's made to do more. Each time she jumps the bells ring out. Lila has a cute little pussy and everyone wants to use it. Dee straps on her giant black cock and rams it home while Lila swings back and forth.

Duration: 33:19
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Bondage & Rough Anal Play

Angel Allwood - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer

Cast: Angel Allwood, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Curvy blonde Angel Allwood might be a relative newbie to the industry, but she comes with a skill set to rival the most experienced stars out there-she is a deepthroating champion. Her well trained throat gives testimony to the many hours she has dedicated to perfecting her craft. This angel can suck some serious dick.
    Angel might be a cock sucking champion, but even champions meet their match when it comes to the one two punch of a fucking machine and some hardcore throatboarding. Multi-tasking is hard when there is a dick wedged deep down your windpipe while a fucking machine is drilling away furiously at your exposed cunt. Belted down onto a custom made wooden bondage device that keeps her legs spread open wide and her neck held firmly in place, there is no escape for this Angel. All she can do is surrender to the sensation and try and survive.
    10 inches of BBC slides down Angel's facepussy and she doesn't even blink. It is going to take more then monster dick to phase this cockslut. If giant cock isn't going to get her attention, our handy fucking machine just might do the trick. Sure enough, it does. Angel's smooth shaved pussy is extremely responsive. Her moans and shrieks around mouthfuls of dick are delightful to hear. She drools all over her exposed breasts, coating them to a high sheen.
    The bondage keeps her in place, there is no way for her to wiggle away. The overload of simulation blasts Angel deeply into subspace. This well trained cockslut is now just a drooling twitching puddle of flesh, a dazed and vacant look in her big blue eyes. This one is a keeper. We will have her back, she is just too much fun to play with.

Duration: 16:35
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6744kbps
    Audio: 103kbps

File size: 832.4 MB

Download Angel Allwood - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer

Private Member
    Images
    Dominatrix Audition

Have you ever wondered how one becomes a Dominatrix? How one learns to control another person's every thought and every action? Watch as Paige Richards goes thru her "Dominatrix Audition" with the legendary Isabella Sinclaire. Does Paige pass her audition? You be the judge.

Duration: 1:10:35
    Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1528kbps

File size: 893.7 MB

Download Dominatrix Audition

Tinslee Reagan - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer

Cast: Tinslee Reagan, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Clocking in at under 5 feet, Tinslee Reagan is a tiny little thing. Tiny little feet, little perky breasts and big wide eyes that look best above a cock. She may be only 21 years old but this fresh faced starlet knows her way around a dick. The only thing one can do with this compact fucktoy is bend her over some metal pipes, handcuff her limbs in place and stuff her so full of huge cock from both ends that she becomes a sex sandwich. Which is exactly what we do.
    Blindfolded, gagged, drooling, bent over and handcuffed is a very good look on Tinslee. That bubble butt is protruding out and makes an inviting target. We want to turn that pussy into a cock sheath, but first let's give her a little warm up. A vibrator makes short work of that hair trigger cunt and she cums almost instantly, yanking uselessly on her restraints. Enough warm up. We plunge home to the base as Tinslee moans in pleasure, stretched to the hilt by the huge cock.

Duration: 15:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6747kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

File size: 781.9 MB

Download Tinslee Reagan - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer

Rain DeGrey - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer

Cast: Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Rain DeGrey is legendary for her orgasms. Her cunt is on a hair trigger and will betray her every time. Long after she is sweaty, tired and unable to breathe, she will keep on cumming. Long after she wishes the relentless orgasms would stop washing over her, she will keep cumming. Naturally, all anyone ever wants to do is stick this slut on a sybian and watch her lose her ever loving mind.
    Today is beautiful in its simplicity: We stick Rain on a sybian, crank her flexible arms back as far as they can go, oil her down and then throatboard the fuck out of her with multiple hard cocks until she forgets her own name. Her bound oiled breasts are tied up so tightly they look like they are going to explode. Her shaved pussy is firmly affixed down onto the sybain and leather cuffs hold her in place. Then we flip the switch and it is on.
    One after another, the dicks walk up and sink home balls deep. Rain is learning the value of multi-tasking as she attempts to cum, suck dick and survive with limited air. All at the same time. The drool pours out and puddles in front of her overstimulated pussy. Her eyes glaze over as the cocks owns her very soul. 10 inches of black thunder make her eyes water as yet another orgasm rips through her bound body. This is throatboarding at its finest. She can not escape the dick or the orgasms.
    By the time we have had our fill of this well used piece of fucktoy, she is a sweaty lump of subspace covered in sweat, oil and her own juices. We have reduced her to a facepussy on knees. We leave her twitching and slack jawed on top of the sybian, unable to uncross her eyes or remember her own name. It is a very good look on her. Rain always wears destroyed well.
    Tags: Belly Button Ring, Big Breasts, Big Dick, Black Boots, Black Cock, Blonde, Blow job, Blue Eyes, Breast Bondage, Cock Sucking, Deep Throat, Drool, Face Fucking, Flexible, Forced Oral Sex, Interracial, Oral Sex, Sloppy Blow Job On Black Cock, Wrist Cuffs

Duration: 15:05
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6750kbps

File size: 757.8 MB

Download Rain DeGrey - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer

Hardtied Kristina RoseElise Grave Cyd Black Spread and Exposed

Studio: HardTied
    Cast: Kristina Rose Elise Graves
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Tied, Toys

Cyd Black and Elise Graves got a pretty sweet deal. A pretty simple one, too. Deliver Kristina Rose, unmarked and unharmed, and there is a huge payday in it for them.

Duration: 55:58
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

Download Hardtied Kristina RoseElise Grave Cyd Black Spread and Exposed

Sarah Shevon - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer

Cast: Sarah Shevon, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Sarah Shevon is the wholesome girl that you wish you lived next door to. Pretty, pale and tough as they come, she can take an epic dicking down that would leave most girls whimpering for mercy and running away. Her holes are tough and crave the cock. Lucky for this fucktoy, we can give her exactly what she needs.
    Bound face down ass up with leather belts onto a custom made wooden bondage device that leaves both ends deliciously, completely exposed, Sarah is wide open and ready for use. And use her we do. 10 inches of huge black cock walks up and themselves at home in that wet willing mouth. In no time at all the drool pours out and the makeup starts to smudge as the dick has its way with her.
    Another cock comes up from behind and takes the other side. Sarah is now simply the meat in a sex sandwich. She sputters and gasps as she is blasted into subspace. Her eyes glass over as she chokes on the endless cock running a train on her face. Her pussy is pounded out as she cums hard and helplessly. Welcome to your new life my dear. You are going to be here a while, you might as well get used to it.
    We leave her lashed down, covered in her own juices and a river of drool running down to the floor. We will be back later for another serving Sarah. Until then just relax and wait for us...

Duration: 14:51
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6750kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

File size: 746.1 MB

Download Sarah Shevon - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer

Private Member
    Images
    Sandra Silvers Scene 1627

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scene!

Duration: 26:00
    Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5999kbps

Download Sandra Silvers Scene 1627

Sheena Straitjacketed

Genres: Bondage, Orgasm

Slave model Sheena extreme bondage oreasm in Straitjacketed on Sybian

Duration: 9:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4741kbps
    Audio: 299kbps

File size: 351.1 MB

Download Sheena Straitjacketed

Sandra Silvers - Bound Blonde Binds Buxom Bosslady

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the very first time!

Duration: 16:05
    Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6683kbps

File size: 824.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers - Bound Blonde Binds Buxom Bosslady

Maid For Revenge Scene 5

When Mistress awakens, she discovers that she is tied to a chair, legs spread open, gagged and helpless. Yumi U then whips and punishes Maxine X as she gets her revenge in this hot Asian girl/girl bondage fetish spectacular! Yumi U finally returns the favor and gives Maxine X a leg shaking orgasm before leaving her tied, spread-eagle and all alone!

Duration: 14:53
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8, 3169kbps

File size: 383.5 MB

Download Maid For Revenge Scene 5

The ladder

The Institute when she is greeted with a bare bottom spanking.

Duration: 43:46
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1074kbps

File size: 386.6 MB

Download The ladder

Private Member
    Images
    Anahí - Locktober report 1

Anahí has been keeping me updated with selfies and messages every day, and she is doing fine so far. It has been already 9 days! Okay, there was a moment when she didn't feel so great, but in general she has been cheerful and very much herself: happy smiley Anahí!!
    This red My-Steel is her own belt, so she is used to it and it is formed to her body. It makes a Chastity Deal much easier if there is no extreme pressure points that can pinch or damage skin. She knows how to use the toilet (she rinses in the shower after using the toilet) and she can keep herself reasonably clean. Anahí has only come over once, to take a shower at the Chastity Mansion, supervised of course. I still have the keys right here, and I love the idea that she is unable to take it off without travelling all the way over here, an hour on the train.
    I have no doubt she will make it. She is determined to get her prize on the 31st and I don't blame her! It's just sad that it will be only 1 month, I'm sure the 31st will be a very happy day for her, but for me it will come too soon.
    How is everyone else doing for Locktober? I know a lot of girls and guys are participating this year, and I would love to hear from you in the comments. It is not always easy, so please describe what issues you had and what is the most difficult about this Challenge. It's also great for other people to read if they are planning to join next year! Of course, if you are happy during your Locktober challenge, and you have no issues, I would love to hear from you too!
    Enjoy Anahí's video report she sent me. It is a little mysterious, she tries to watch TV but fails somehow. Then she writes down something. I don't know what is going on but I noticed that at no point she is actually looking at the belt, she is moving, sitting, walking, without any problems. It almost seems she doesn't remember she is wearing a locking metal device on her body!!

Duration: 7:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14689kbps

File size: 764.2 MB

Download Anahí - Locktober report 1

Vibration

She pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first. She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it.

Duration: 40:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Vibration

Die Schankmaid In Der Hexenschänke

One to itself that Magda, Schankmaid of the tavern denies on the edge of the village, her living not only by fair work, but also by paid-up favours after the closing hour.

Duration: 1:28:21
    Video: 576x320, XviD, 939kbps
    Audio: 128kbps

File size: 699.0 MB

Download Die Schankmaid In Der Hexenschänke

Amber Michaels & Chanta Rose etc

This initial trio of abduction centric bondage adventures feature Harmonys most ravishing beauties: Have You Ever Been with Amber finally getting her wish fulfilled by Zana; The DoubleKidnap Experience as new recruits Cory and Abby are brought to a new level of bondage excitement Lane.

Duration: 1:45:58
    Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 977kbps

File size: 861.6 MB

Download Amber Michaels & Chanta Rose etc

Discipline in Russia Part 39

Cute Russian brunette is punished. She undergoes various humiliations including some mild hand spanking, suspension from a harness light whipping before the main event: her caning. She has a higher tolerance for pain than some of the other girls in these videos but does let out a few screams toward the end.

Duration: 59:55
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Discipline in Russia Part 39

8. Liked by 1 user: freemouss

Private Member
    Images
    Casting Kama Medea

Kama Medea is a young Dutch girl who has been very actively pursuing a career in bondage modelling, because she actually loves bondage! She is on Fetlife, Facebook, and she is slowly appearing on lots of bondage sites as a model. Of course, I had to invite her over to try a chastity belt!
    In this behind-the-scenes Casting shoot, you can see the very first time Kama was locked in a belt. She is so cute! A little hesitant, she steps onto the wooden background in the studio in her pretty dress and towering heels. She is nervous and a little wobbly. Kama was very excited to be locked in this NeoSteel, it's her fantasy to be locked without having access to the keys.
    We had been messaging for quite a while, and when the shoot finally happened, it was so much fun! I just love to shoot with girls who are genuinely excited about chastity! Kama is very actively exploring all kinds of kinks, and chastity is near the top of her list, because giving up control is what she is into.
    I ask her to remove her dress, and she does, even though she is shy about it. Standing there, naked in heels, locked in a belt and collar, Kama looks so stunning and vulnerable at the same time! I try to joke around with her a little to make her feel more comfortable, locking a pair of handcuffs on her. She giggles and tries to pose. Then she gets really surprised when I lock her wrists to the sides of her belt with two pairs of cuffs. Kama is taking it all in, wide eyed and excited. she's not a model, she's a real life sub who loves to try new things! Enjoy!

Duration: 6:19
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14827kbps
    Audio: 213kbps

File size: 695.7 MB

Download Casting Kama Medea

Velicity Von

Release Year: 2013
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Sexy milf salve velicity von extrema lhumiltion in clinic room video.

Duration: 1:04:16
    Video: 1248x700, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps

Download Velicity Von

Overload

Release Year: 2015
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

Slave milf model Rain DeGrey, extreme pantyhose bondage action.

Duration: 44:06
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1370kbps
    Audio: 79kbps

File size: 469.9 MB

Download Overload

New girl Josie - full chastity Casting

This new awesome girl wrote me to sign up for a Chastity Deal! Josie is from the UK, she is quite edgy and loves to experiment with fetish. She was nervous but also confident she could do a Chastity Deal with a few bondage assignments and tasks. She signed a Deal with an unknown release time, but at least 48 hours. That's pretty daring! According to the contract, I could have kept her locked up forever. But don't worry, I wasn't planning to do that.
    For the Casting shoot, Josie was pretty nervous at first, being in front of the camera. But I took it slow and added all the gear one by one. First the collar was locked on, then she was belted in a My-Steel hip belt, and finally a chastity bra was locked onto her. Josie was excited and she asked a lot of questions, she seems eager to please and was always checking if she was doing things right.
    I think she looked amazing in her full gear! Josie is cool and she has a beautiful smile, which you will see in the behind-the-scenes video. I also liked the fact that she was wearing a leather cuff on one wrist, but I couldn't figure out if she just thought it looked nice or if it was a symbol of her submissiveness. Because she certainly is a sub! Josie is open minded, wide eyed, taking in everything that was happening in the studio with extreme interest. She wants to be challenged, restrained, and locked! If you like girl-next-door type shoots, don't miss this week's update, Josie could quickly become a new member favorite!

Duration: 13:14
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14662kbps
    Audio: 218kbps

Download New girl Josie - full chastity Casting

Straightjacket predicament

Faye is working alone at the office when a beautiful woman.

Duration: 54:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 985kbps

File size: 445.3 MB

Download Straightjacket predicament

Private Member
    Images
    Jay Edwards - Paying The Price

Gorgeous Zoe is pushed into the living room with her arms bound behind her back. Jay seems unhappy with the beautiful redhead and that can mean only one thing: hours of strict bondage for the poor girl. Her clothes are roughly pulled away as ropes are wound around her body and a ballgag is jammed into her mouth. She ends up being strung up to the ceiling and to stand in her 5" heels. Heavy clamps dangle from her hard nipples and drool flows onto her big tits. A stool tie becomes an elbows-together bind (onscreen) featuring tit clamps and a heavy leather gag strapped to her face. Bound hand and foot (elbows together again), Zoe struggles in frustration -- nothing is coming loose. She pants and moans as she rolls about the floor before Jay folds her into a strict hogtie onscreen. She can now barely move and her growing frustration is evident. Zoe is then roughly manhandled as Jay leads her around by her hair, flings her over his shoulder, grabs at her tits and ass, then straps a white ballgag between her teeth. Another onscreen elbows-together tie has her yelping as the ropes are cinched and knotted.

Format: real
    Duration: 1:07:25
    Video: 600x336, RV40
    Audio: 94kbps

File size: 340.7 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Paying The Price

Natalia Forrest - magic wand

Natalia Forrest in a full Chastity Deal! It has been a while, so she forgot how much she hates the metal gear. She can hardly move, and she keep swearing because everything pinches and hurts. Not really though, she just likes to complain.
    She was getting very annoyed, trying to get comfortable in her chastity gear, chained to the wall. To annoy her a bit more, I just threw a magic wand near her and left. She cursed, but tried it anyway. The FancySteel belt was so tight, she could not get anything under it, not even a finger. Vibrating next to the belt, on top of the secondary shield, nothing worked. Natalia could not feel anything.
    She turned the wand all the way up to full power. It was very noisy, and it started to smell a bit funny. A burning smell, and the secondary shield got quite warm! She really grinded the wand onto her belt, but nothing happened. The only thing that she achieved was destroying the wand head. The perforated chastity belt shield worked like a cheese grater on the wand.
    When I came in, she was getting really angry. Maximum frustration! The tightness, the discomfort, and not being able to climax, Natalia was already asking how much longer she had to be in the belt to fulfill her Chastity Deal. She was doing really well, and I told her that, but she was not in the mood. Natalia was getting very upset. I left her alone again, because I know she will start shouting at me, and I wisely avoid her temperamental moments. More Natalia Forrest tasks and challenges soon, I wasn't going to let her make that prize money so easily!!

Duration: 10:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14775kbps
    Audio: 273kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Natalia Forrest - magic wand

Vika Lita plugged

The total Casting time is always around 4 hours, it's needed to get the girls used to the belt. Not too short, and not too long (in case of a bad fit or other problems). Vika seemed to be doing well after she was locked in her belt and bra. Sure, it was tight, but I found her taking lots of selfies in another room, which is always a sign they are doing fine.
    It was time to bring her a surprise: a huge nylon plug for her NeoSteel belt. Vika was not too shocked, which was very funny. She seemed happy when I gave her the key to remove her belt, and we checked the marks on her skin. It was not too bad, but the belt had been very tight on her hips. I told Vika to fit the plug into the belt, and after a little struggle she managed to slide the dildo into the primary shield slot.
    Offering her some lube, I filmed as Vika slid the plug inside and pulled the belt up to close it again. With a little help (NeoSteels are very rigid) she was soon securely locked again with the keys safely in my back pocket. Vika said she felt very excited, although the discomfort of the belt was still preventing her from fully enjoying the new plug inside her. I left her again for a while, but now she did not take as many selfies. She sat on the floor trying to find a good position as the plug moved in the slot.
    Vika Lita was fully locked in metal. Collar, bra, and plugged belt. She is an amazing girl, very pretty and fun to talk to. She used her time in Europe to improve her English and she was doing quite well! I really enjoyed doing this Casting with her and if she can ever return to Europe, I would definitely offer her a full Chastity Deal. A plug will definitely be inside Vika for the entire Deal. maybe even two!!

Duration: 12:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14681kbps

Download Vika Lita plugged

Babysitter on a Ship

Cast: Veronica Ricci, Missy Rhodes, Koko Kitten
    Genres: BDSM. Spanking

Veronica is working as a babysitter on a ship to 2 bratty girls - Missy Rhodes and Koko Kitten. She teaches them each a lesson by putting them over her knee for a good spanking. The girls laugh at each other during the punishment, then put Veronica over their knee for a hard spanking and paddling.

Total size: 1.4 GB in 3 files.

Download Babysitter on a Ship

A Good Girl Gets Great Training

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, String Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

It's just a routine check up for Abigail Dupree, but her normal doctor has stopped seeing patients. This new doctor came highly recommended. The receptionist provides a juice in the waiting room, and since Abigail is always a little nervous about medical visits (and the creepy guy next to her), a little water will help settle her down. Of course, whatever the nurse put in it takes her straight through relaxed and into instinctive.
    By the time she wakes up the experiment is already being set up. The Doctor has a special business, taking innocent women off of the street and turning them into the hottest slaves in the world. It isn't so much training as it is conditioning. When it is over she won't just be some submissive that is looking for a good time. She will be a complete sexual slave who can't help but serve whatever man takes over her life.

Duration: 1:18:01
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download A Good Girl Gets Great Training

11. Liked by 1 user: freemouss

Private Member
    Images
    I Don't Play By The Rules

Michael Kahn and Brut Almaster are two regular guys that have a very common desire - they both like to dominate women.
    But unlike most guys, these regular joes actually get the chance to do just that!
    Watch as they keep their women bound while using hot wax on them, electrical stimulation, spanking and other methods to cause pain... or pleasure!

Duration: 1:41:39

File size: 1.5 GB

Download I Don't Play By The Rules

Married and Available part 5

Cast: Cali Carter, Krissy Lynn, Steve Holmes, Bunny Colby, Ramon Nomar, Xander Corvus, Gabriela Lopez, Codey Steele, Charlotte Cross, Makenna Blue, Jordan Ash, Lexi Lowe, Logan Long, Brad Newman, Zac Wild, Nikki Peach
    Genres: Affairs & Love Triangles, Compilation, Hotwife, Wives

Every hard cock knows these wives are married and available! It's the only way their husbands can keep them satisfied. Watch as Bunny Colby, Cali Carter, Krissy Lynn, and more insatiable hotwives devour all the dick hubby sends their way!

Duration: 2:19:08
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1149kbps

Download Married and Available part 5

Polina & Nedda - lesbian lovers

Very unexpectedly, tiny Russian submissive Polina contacted me again after her Casting and Chastity Deal! Remember her? She was so cute, and the chastity gear looked so big on her! Polina is a very small girl, but I managed to resize a belt and a bra just for her.
    She messaged me she was coming back to Holland with her friend Nedda. Well, if you google 'Nedda A nude' you will see how incredibly popular this girl is! Wow! And here is the most unbelievable part: she is even smaller than Polina! Hmm, wait. no the most unbelievable part is: they are girlfriends!! So basically Polina messaged me asking if I would be interested in shooting a video with two tiny lesbian lovers in chastity. Well. okay if you insist
    And I wasn't disappointed! Wow, these girls really got into it. After I somehow fabricated the smallest belt I have ever adjusted, and locked them in collars, they relaxed on the bed to see if they could still touch their (and each other's) favourite spots. Polina and Nedda might be the hottest duo I have shot so far! They kiss eachother all the time (and I mean KISS) and their prying fingers were all over their belts, especially the rear opening of course. Don't miss this hot video, it is definitely worth watching!

Duration: 6:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14719kbps
    Audio: 282kbps

File size: 739.7 MB

Download Polina & Nedda - lesbian lovers

Rachel Adams - Chastity Chores

Seems so long ago since I saw Rachel Adams in London! Before the world ended, I was able to meet up with her, and give her a ChastityBabes birthday present: her own chastity bra!
    Since then, she has been back in the USA, in quarantine, like most of us since mid March. not fun! No traveling, no touring, not much to do! But she found a way to make it more interesting. Rachel Adams loves very hard Challenges, so she decided to lock herself in her belt and bra as often as possible. This gear is very tight, but that's what she loves about chastity! The feeling of being restricted! It makes doing boring household chores a hundred times better! Try it at home if you want: you will see it will become more exciting to do your tasks, and you will notice an increased sense of focus!
    Rachel gets out her vacuum cleaner (or hoover) and cleans the entire room. Then it's on to the most boring task in the world: folding laundry! Rachel lets us enjoy lots of interesting angles so we can watch her move around in her full chastity outfit, folding away huge stacks of clothes. Who said household chores are boring! Rachel looks amazing in her gear, and I hope she will send me a few more Daily Life videos soon!
    Stay safe and locked up everyone, we will get through this time together! Feel free to send me your lockdown chastity home videos, pictures, or stories, I would love to hear how you are spending your quarantine time!

Duration: 10:02
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14692kbps
    Audio: 314kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Rachel Adams - Chastity Chores

Captives In Bondage Scene 5

Two devious criminals are shown a house by Ariel, a sophisticated realtor with a sexy British accent. Ariel soon learns that the goons want the house to they can commit a robbery. Ariel is tightly bound with rope, gagged and blindfolded. She left to struggle helplessly in her hot red mini-dress... until the guys decide to have some fun. Ariel is cruelly fondled, groped and humiliated. She is to strip naked and ends up bound in a closet, gagged with her own dirty panty hose. But Ariel has a plan of her own and the story comes to a thrilling conclusion!

Duration: 1:11:22
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

Download Captives In Bondage Scene 5

Private Member
    Images
    Rough Humiliation For Aspen O'Hara

Cast: Aspen O'Hara
    Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

You wouldn't realize how hard it is to not have the use of your thumbs. Aspen learns this lesson very quickly. With such simple bondage you'd think the position would be easy, but Aspen struggles moving from her knees to squatting to laying flat on her front. The bondage gets more intense. Her toes are now locked completely down making her extend her feet straight out. An asshook attached to her hair pulls her into an extreme back arch that makes her strain even harder. Aspen has been stretched out a lot, but finally we'll get to see her body contorted. Her ass is exposed perfectly and this means we have access to her juicy little cunt. Metal and a good vibration and she's moaning loudly.

Duration: 35:07
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

Download Rough Humiliation For Aspen O'Hara

Submission, Inc. Quarantine Dreams part 1

Studio: Assylum
    Cast: Leah Winters
    Genres: All Sex, Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass-eating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow

Most of us are stuck inside these days. Fortunately, Dr. Mercies got stuck with inside with one the hottest and most extreme anal masochists we've ever had: Leah Winters. Leah is the rare kind of girl who comes more and move alive as more and more brutal challenges and demands are thrown at her. Leah gets her belly punished while getting very brutally fucked in her big, round ass. We're talking long, hard painal here in one position after another.

Duration: 1:07:08
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2414kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

Download Submission, Inc. Quarantine Dreams part 1

Graias - Life With Dr Lomp pt.3

Release Year: 2018
    Studio: Graias

The reason why Nike's often late is the love of nightlife, clubbing and dancing. We were curious to see how she dances while both of us are whipping her. The program wasn't over yet when Nike managed to piss Lomp off when she said that she wasn't able to bear getting her ass caned and she asked the boss to punish her in a different way. But Lomp doesn't like slaves trying to take control ...

Duration: 19:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps

Download Graias - Life With Dr Lomp pt.3

Holly Heart - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer

Cast: Holly Heart, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Here at Sexuallybroken we have the very best in interior decoration. In this case, what we have is a smoking hot blonde blindfold MILF called Holly Heart kept in a cage in a corner. This busty fuck toy is kept blindfolded and on her knees, ready to serve whenever we so feel the desire. And we feel the desire.

Duration: 16:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps

File size: 834.9 MB

Download Holly Heart - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer

The Bat

Time for something a little different. Something a little on the darker side of fantasy and lust.

Duration: 55:54

File size: 845.0 MB

Download The Bat

Private Member
    Images
    Inflagranti - Sei mein Herr

Angie, a pain-cool slave whore, she ties to herself for you her thick tits and stretches with metal clips the fittings long.

Duration: 1:32:12
    Video: 576x432, XviD, 898kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Inflagranti - Sei mein Herr

Kendra Barbie

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.

Kendra is a strong woman. Some might even say she's intimidating. She's beautiful and successful. He's got her tied up though. Her vulnerability is intoxicating. He toys with her. Teases her with her name. Kendra Barbie. He says she's a working girl. She spits at him around her gag. Her anger excites him even more. He impales her on a dildo. Clamps on her nipples. She's his, but what is her price. She has to tell him her price. A thousand dollars per hour. He canes her feet while she screams and cries. He's having fun and she's miserable. This is what you do to a strong woman.

Duration: 37:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kendra Barbie

Zayda LIkes Bdsm Part 1

Genres: BDSM

Now she gets to experience this with pleasure. How long does it take before she learns to really enjoy this? Download and enjoy!

Duration: 3:35
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps

File size: 19.3 MB

Download Zayda LIkes Bdsm Part 1

Tara White, Jana

Release Year: 2018
    Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Jingle their bells Dash through their snow Ride in their one-whore open sleigh.

Duration: 28:34
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2286kbps

File size: 504.8 MB

Download Tara White, Jana

Aubrey - high heel enforcers

In January, I did a Casting with Dutch girl Aubrey. She looked so amazing in the belt!! Of course, I offered her a Chastity Deal straight away, and I recently went over to her place to lock her up!
    Aubrey is so easy going, it is fun to lock this beautiful girl in steel, she really wouldn't complain. Back in the belt (that butt!!!!) and collar, I told Aubrey she would have to spend the rest of the day locked up, doing various Challenges for ChastityBabes. She was excited!
    The first Challenge I brought for her were a pair of brand new High Heel Enforcers. These devices are prety evil: they make sure you will wear high heels at all times. The heavy metal shape points the foot downwards, so you can not stand (let alone walk) without wearing high heels. These are really very evil! It will hurt so much trying to stand in these devices, you will not even attempt to stand or walk. They lock onto the ankle as well, so you can't take them off.
    In other words, Aubrey had to walk in heels in her own house, wherever she wanted to go. Only if she would sit down, she could take off her heels, but her feet would stay pointed downwards all the time. These solid steel high heel enforcers are very heavy and tight. I think they worked very well and I was very excited to see them locked on Aubrey. She wasn't so easily defeated though, Aubrey is positive and I feel she will take on every Challenge I throw at her, so this would be a fun Chastity Deal!

Duration: 7:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14704kbps

File size: 782.0 MB

Download Aubrey - high heel enforcers

Private Member
    Images
    Hailey Young, Sasha.Part 3.

If she can manage that maybe her torment will be over sooner than she thinks. Then again, if she cannot she can expect this to go on until she learns her lesson. feature some great sm play, deepthroat action.

Duration: 32:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 366.9 MB

Download Hailey Young, Sasha.Part 3.

Bed Spread Bondage Orgasms

Sexy naked girl hard tied on bed and vibration non stop orgasms...

Duration: 9:21
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4732kbps
    Audio: 252kbps

File size: 341.9 MB

Download Bed Spread Bondage Orgasms

IR I Am A Bondage Slut - Jaden (2021)

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Jan 29, 2021
    A bondage slut isn't a simple thing to be. It's not just the enjoyment of being tied up. There's a specific type of intense arousal from being restrained that only a bondage slut would understand. Jaden claims to be such a creature.
    Locked with wood deep inside her cunt she embraces her new life. Eat and sleep in her bondage. When she's stimulated she can't help herself. Even without permission she cums.
    Her punishment is more bondage and harsher treatment. It's more a test of how much of a bondage slut she is and less an actual punishment. Yet again she cums without permission.

Duration: 46:13
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1176kbps
    Audio: 96kbps

File size: 432.1 MB

Download IR I Am A Bondage Slut - Jaden (2021)

Dani Dare

We're excited to share this video, another great domination clip with sexy cougar Dani Dare. She's addicted to her Master's long and thick cock pounding her fuck holes rough and deep. This time around Dani must endure more constant orgasms. Why not start it off with the infamous sybian fucking machine? The vibration it gives has made many models squirt, especially in our BDSM scenarios. She's kept on her knees with chains and cuffs around her wrists and ankles, her tasty clit waiting on the flesh pad. The torment begins with a light buzz, Dare's Master standing over, slapping her breasts and face with his hung dick. The dial rises and his cock is shoved in her mouth, deep throating his whore. The vibration is heightened, testing Dani's focus. She's been cumming non-stop, creating a sticky puddle. She's a good slut. She gladly bobs her head on his meat, loving every drop of spit covering her huge breasts. Vibration intensified, Dani Dare is pushed down onto the sybian fucking machine to orgasm a few more times. It makes her crave his hung dick even more. You better believe her pussy becomes sensitive. Perfect! Her Master pulls the sybian away and places a crate, rising her high off the floor, her arms kept apart, in the position for deep penetration. He has full access to her mouth and quivering pussy for rough fucking.

Duration: 30:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7897kbps
    Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Dani Dare

DungeonCorp - Chloe Temple - Adorable And Fucking Hot

Cast: Chloe Temple
    Genres: Teen, BDSM, Humiliation, Tickling, Skinny, Bondage, Blonde, Small Tits, Shaved, Petite, 60fps

Another fresh face and another smokin body...Little Chloe is just adorable...her eyes smile and her smile beams, but it wasnt until I saw her strip that I realized how fucking hot she is...Her tight body has all the right curves in all the right places and seems about as fragile as they come...But Chloe is ready for all challenges and she loves to be objetified for her beauty...She proves herself today as she endures very tight bondage, rackings, spankings, floggings and clamps...This one will be back soon! Enjoy your weekend, Ogre....

Total size: 1.6 GB in 4 files.

Download DungeonCorp - Chloe Temple - Adorable And Fucking Hot

Private Member
    Images
    Eufrat Scene 2

The Czech beauty as model for flogging. Who could think...

Duration: 9:04
    Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 135.7 MB

Download Eufrat Scene 2

Ulysse - nipple clamp Challenge

Some members were wondering what happened to French sub girl Ulysse, after she did some difficult Challenges during her recent Chastity Deal. Remember how she was boob cuffed to the wall, and then put in a freezing prison cell. I have no idea why she wanted to do this Chastity Deal, because she always complains about getting too many Challenges.
    True, I like to tease her a bit more because of her French accent. It's so funny! And she gets upset so easily, it is very tempting to keep teasing her. So far, I have learned that 'non' means 'no' and 'aïe' means 'ouch'. I think those are the two words Ulysse says most of the time. In the final Challenge of the Deal, I told her she would have to be nipple clamped for 1 hour. She said 'non' and 'aïe' a lot as I kept pulling the chain, she is so cute!
    Obviously, I needed to find some way to keep her from removing these clamps, as I wanted to leave her alone with the camera for an hour. The bolero straitjacket was perfect to expose her boobs and the clamps, while making it impossible for her to remove the clamps. She protested of course, shaking her boobs, but the clamps can't come off by shaking them. It only hurts more. I decided to add a locking ballgag too, just to frustrate her a bit more.
    One hour is a long time if you hate nipple clamps and you have no way to tell how much time has passed. I love playing with Ulysse, her passive aggressive French anger is very amusing! She made it to the end of her Chastity Deal and got her money, she stormed off saying she would never do it again. Just like Natalia Forrest. who has been back more times than I can count. They always come back! Don't worry!

Duration: 6:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14457kbps
    Audio: 270kbps

File size: 694.3 MB

Download Ulysse - nipple clamp Challenge

Natalia Forrest - Full Chastity Deal

Natalia Forrest was in it for the weekend. I started with just a tight FancySteel belt, as you have seen a while back. But that wasn't all: I added a chastity bra, collar, wrist cuffs, and thigh bands. The belt and bra were very tight, Natalia even said it was the tightest ever! But then again, she always complains. The problem was, there were rattling locks on her wrist cuffs and thigh bands, so she started annoying the hell out of me by shaking her arms and butt, making an incredible racket! I knew I was in for a looong weekend of Natalia complaining and getting annoying with her rattling outfit.
    48 hours in a tight full chastity outfit is hard enough. Natalia couldn't even lie down properly (although she tried doing that on the cold hard floor) and she had to walk with her legs slightly open. Breathing was restricted because her chest can't fully expand, and everything is very noisy. She was shocked to find out her pussy lips were pushing through the primary shield slot, behind the perforated secondary shield. Maybe it was all a bit tight, but most of you will agree that Natalia would otherwise definitely try to get a finger in to touch herself. She is a VERY horny girl and 48 hours without touching herself is torture for her.
    I hope you are ready for a lot of funny outtakes, complaining, annoying rattling, and hilarious reactions from Natalia. She is a stunning girl, full of life, and very dramatic at times. But first and foremost, she is tough! It takes a lot of willpower to do this kind of Deal, especially with all the added challenges I had in mind for her over the weekend!

Duration: 7:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14605kbps

File size: 767.5 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - Full Chastity Deal

Noemie Bilas - Anal Nothingness

Studio: Assylum
    Cast: Noemie Bilas
    Genres: All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Face fucking, Facial

On her fourth day at the Assylum, Noemie and Dr. Mercies travelled into the void. They had already fucked time and taken over space. Now Dr. Mercies left behind his tools, said nothing, and simply punished Noemie's ass in a pure, empty, vacuum. This is a side of Assylum you never see. Nothing more than hands grabbing, squeezing, slapping, throwing down, sliding over; cock reaming out ass and throat; tongue pressed into asshole. It all meant nothing and yet was all that was needed. Enjoy this unique, rough session and finale to Noemie's epic visit.

Duration: 33:19
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3921kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

File size: 987.8 MB

Download Noemie Bilas - Anal Nothingness

Sophia Smith - neck cuffs

Sophia Smith was just hanging around after her belting, so I needed to put her to work. As a box of neck cuffs just arrived, it seemed like a nice job for her to unpack them and get them ready for sale at my webshop at SteelBound

Duration: 9:42
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14677kbps
    Audio: 280kbps

Download Sophia Smith - neck cuffs

Private Member
    Images
    Mia - High Intensity Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking, Pain

At the beginning of Part 2 Mie addresses the viewers. Then a nightmare comes: I can do whatever I want to do to her for a certain period of time. At the end - after long feminine sobbing - Mia turns to you again.

Duration: 12:42
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8925kbps
    Audio: 190kbps

File size: 848.4 MB

Download Mia - High Intensity Part 2

Lucy Lauren - swimming in a belt

Summer is the perfect time for beach girl Lucy Lauren to come back to Holland for a 3 day Chastity Deal! She is so much fun to hang out with!
    Lucy loves water more than anything else, and there is a heat wave in Holland at the moment, so 10 minutes after I locked her in the belt, she was already begging to go to the lake for a swim. She had put her bikini on top of the belt, hoping it would hide the metal a bit, but it didn't. Desperate for a swim, she kept begging until I agreed to go to the lake with her.
    Lucy jumped in straight away and started swimming. She had the best time! When she sees water, she will go for it! I bet she would even go in the lake in the winter! She said swimming in the belt wasn't hard at all, and it wasn't heavy. Lucy actually thought it was nice to cool off the belt a bit, because it got so hot in the blazing sun.
    It's a great video, because of the nice weather and because Lucy kindly filmed some of her swim on her action camera, which means we got some unique underwater shots as well! This NeoSteel belt was a perfect fit for her, and she was glad I picked this one for the Chastity Deal and not the ultra heavy steel belt I gave her last year.
    I was a bit worried about the padlock rusting internally, but I guess we will find out in 3 days if the belt will still open! Lucy took a shower after we got home, and she tried to dry off as well as she could, so we will see! I am guessing she will jump into lakes and other bodies of water a lot more in the next days, it looks like the heat wave is going to last at least a week!

Duration: 13:53
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14431kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Lucy Lauren - swimming in a belt

DungeonCorp - Bambi Black - The Helplessness of the Ropes

Cast: Bambi Black
    Genres: Teen, BDSM, Humiliation, Skinny, Bondage, Brunette, Small Tits, Shaved, Petite, 60fps

This week we feature another fresh, young face in Bambi Black...Bambi likes it rough and she also likes being very submissive to male authority...although her bondage experience is very light, the propects look good, and her ass looks amazing...She has a tight little body and such a pretty face, I almost feel bad for her as I turn up the TENS unit in her very first bind...She smiles and seems at total comfort as I bind her to the pole, but when the TENS unit goes up, Bambi feels the helplessness of the ropes...And that's how it goes for Bambi, as I give her a thorough introduction to BDSM...

Total size: 1.7 GB in 3 files.

Download DungeonCorp - Bambi Black - The Helplessness of the Ropes

Chair Bound Orgasms

Brunette emo girl Lydia, bondage and orgasm on chair action.

Duration: 7:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4707kbps
    Audio: 297kbps

File size: 285.5 MB

Download Chair Bound Orgasms

Aubrey - Casting shoot

Dutch girl Aubrey 'accidentally' did a MetalBondage shoot almost 2 years ago. She is a hairdresser who was incredibly intrigued by metal restraints and bondage. I have been trying to get her in the studio for a chastity belt Casting ever since! Aubrey is gorgeous!!
    Today, you can finally see her getting locked in a chastity belt! I left a camera running during the photo shoot, so you really can view the first time she gets handed a NeoSteel belt and tries to put it on. I also locked her in a big collar, because I think small collars wouldn't look very good on Aubrey. Funnily enough, Aubrey was very relaxed, even when she was completely naked in front of the camera.
    She told me after the shoot that she would love to come back for more time in the belt, she thought it was very interesting, if not a bit tight. She was right, the belt was an amazing fit for her stunning body. There was absolutely no way she could get a finger in anywhere! I have never met a local girl who is so open minded, relaxed, and stunning! She could definitely be a model!
    I think it's time to think about a Chastity Deal with Aubrey, a weekend with her in the NeoSteel would get us some very beautiful videos. Her English is perfect, so it will be nice to hear her thoughts and experiences during her Deal! What do you think? Offer her a Deal?

Duration: 8:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14606kbps
    Audio: 186kbps

File size: 868.5 MB

Download Aubrey - Casting shoot