Page 5 of 3473 << First ... 3456715551055051005 ... Last >>

Thread: Hard Bondage, Extreme Bdsm!  

Private Member
    Images
    Cobie - hogcuffed

Meanwhile in Australia, Cobie is still belted in her FancySteel! I am not sure if she is doing Locktober, but she loves to wear her belt whenever she can, so I am sure she is challenging herself as much as possible!
    Today, she sent me a video featuring the things she loves most: chastity belts and bondage. She was excited by the idea of being hogcuffed without access to the keys. Cobie was interested in finding out if this was possible in her chastity belt, and how frustrating it would be after a while.
    This video of a nude Cobie struggling in ankle cuffs and handcuffs is pretty exciting indeed! She tries to find a comfortable position but it is very hard for her, especially after a while. She briefly manages to get on her knees, but it is even more uncomfortable, so she reluctantly goes back to lying on her stomach (and on the belt's frond padlock).
    It's always so good to hear from Cobie again! She is a true bondage babe, and she loves making things hard for herself, her life is all about challenges! She is always looking for the tightest, heaviest, most difficult bondage positions, and Cobie loves gags, chastity belts, and cuffs! She is just awesome!
    Cobie sends her greetings from Australia and hopes you will enjoy her struggles today!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 10:13
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14628kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cobie - hogcuffed

Brutally Ball Gagged - (2020 Year)

Once she is secured in the frame she is hooded and left to begin her long afternoon of suffering and suffer she will as several Bondage...

Duration: 1:36:41
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2383kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Brutally Ball Gagged - (2020 Year)

Cuffing blind

Release Year: 2020
    Genres: Bondage, Cuffs, Bdsm
    Video language: English

Amateur teen girl blind self metal bound and cuffing action.

Duration: 8:31
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

File size: 326.3 MB

Download Cuffing blind

The Fourth Shade

Release Year: 2016
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

Rain DeGrey has barely been able to sleep tonight. She spent the evening unfulfilled on her couch, next to the useless lump she calls a husband. Her book was even less entertaining than her spouse, and she went to bed angry.

Duration: 40:05
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1525kbps
    Audio: 80kbps

File size: 473.2 MB

Download The Fourth Shade

Olga plugged outdoors!

Olga is crazy! I wanted to take her outside in her plugged chastity belt, but she took it a LOT further! Olga is a real exhibitionist and she will take off her clothes whenever she can! But we were in a public park, and there were people everywhere!
    Olga told me she had been dreaming about being totally free, outdoors, walking around in just a chastity belt! This was her first time ever in a belt, and I added a plug AND we went outside. That would be a huge challenge for anyone, but Olga was just happy and free, and she kept running around without ANY clothes on, boobs out, in her chastity belt and collar.
    Remember she is plugged with a 5-ball plug when you watch this video! It is easy to forget, because she walks around like it is the most normal thing in the world! She must have felt this big plug with every step. Instead, she just kept talking about the weather and how great it was to be outside!
    Olga is one of the few girls I have met that are totally free. Of course, she was locked, and I held her keys, but she is free in her mind and spirit! She loves to be seen, she does not care about anything at all! It was very exciting to go outside with her, she is funny and very explicit. I have never walked around in a park with a naked girl in a plugged belt! It was an awesome day! When we got back to the studio, Olga was allowed to finally take off the belt. The plug was dripping wet! And of course. Olga licked it clean. She is insane!

Duration: 11:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14305kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Olga plugged outdoors!

Private Member
    Images
    Liz Rainbow - plug trouble

As always, Liz started out very cheerful and happy with her chastity Challenge. She moved around a lot which caused a lot of friction from the plugs inside her: a big blue buttplug and a 5-ball vaginal plug. They were rubbing against each other on the inside. Because the belt was so tight, the plugs were pushed in deep and Liz got really aroused by the feeling of being filled!
    But as the hours went by, Liz started to move around less. Changing from lying down to standing up pushed the plugs in deep and she really felt that! Liz wanted to touch herself, she was so wet! It got harder and harder to move, until she was basically just lying down flat and staying still to avoid stimulating herself more. You could say the plugs were are kind of bondage, because moving was getting too hard. All she could do was lie down.
    She found a mattress in the prison cell and that's where she ended up, face down, unable to move. I challenged her to get up and write her feelings on the wall. Liz wrote 'I hate you' (ok, I got that coming), and 'I want to masturbate'. She wasn't too happy about her situation, but I wasn't going to let her out yet! Those plugs would stay in there for a while longer! I just locked the prison cell and turned off the lights. Liz wouldn't get any sleep though! Not like this. It was a real Challenge for her, and she would have to deal with it.

Duration: 5:55
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14413kbps

File size: 632.7 MB

Download Liz Rainbow - plug trouble

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Mistress Kristin Gets Shocked

Release Year: 2019
    Studio: Shockchallenge
    Cast: Kristin
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Pain, Electric Torture, Tit Torture, Nipple Clamps

She is a Mistress. Kristin loves to whip and hurt people for her own pleasure. But can she take the shock challenge? She is quite tough, but by raising the levels we eventually got to her. Mistress Kristin was reduced to a scared little girl.

Duration: 7:34
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14744kbps

File size: 827.3 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Mistress Kristin Gets Shocked

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Anahi Screamer

Cast: Anahi
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Pain, Electric Torture, Tit Torture, Nipple Clamps

Anahi wanted to try the shock challenge, but she doesn't have a very high pain tolerance. She squeals and squeals her way through the challenge, hands cuffed behind her back. What a girl! We definitely want to do more challenges with her!

Duration: 6:49
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14583kbps
    Audio: 267kbps

File size: 741.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Anahi Screamer

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Roxy Is Back

Cast: Roxy

Remember this cute local girl Roxy? She is back for another challenge! Can she make it through our shock collar video, where the power level gets increased by 5 at the time? Starting at level 1, Roxy is almost laid back. But she soon starts to make some sounds when we get to the higher levels. This is not easy!

Duration: 6:45
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13783kbps

File size: 690.2 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Roxy Is Back

Cobie - stretching

Many people ask me how Cobie is doing! Well, she is still in her home country (Australia) where it's summer at the moment of course. It is very hot over there! Cobie still loves wearing her FancySteel as often as she can, even if the hot weather means she can not cover up the waistband.
    Not many girls have their own belt (Lizanne, Sophie, Cobie, Anahi, Dirty Mary, and Pling come to mind), but if they do it is amazing to watch. Because they wear their custom made belts so often, they are completely used to the feeling and they often don't even realize the belt is there. Also, the fit of a custom made belt is just perfect, it has to be. Cobie's belt is super tight, she can't get a finger in between, no matter what position her body is in.
    Doing her stretches, Cobie is demonstrating how well her FancySteel fits her. It is not easy to do any kind of exercising in a belt, but Cobie is a professional Chastity Babe. She can do anything in a belt and she would never ask to be unlocked for anything. Fitness in these temperatures is a bit of a challenge! Cobie is determined to keep in shape, even when it is very exhausting to do her stretches in her belt. She even removes her fitness shorts to cool down a bit, but it does not help much.
    I always love to receive home videos from Cobie to check if she is doing ok, happily locked in her FancySteel. She is one of my favorite Chastity Babes, and it is always great to see footage of her in her belt! Such a perfect locked girl!

Duration: 11:03
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14447kbps

Download Cobie - stretching

Private Member
    Images
    Polina - Casting

Always nice to have new girls in chastity, especially when they are very excited about the gear. Polina was incredibly excited about her chastity belt and bra, even so much that she did not want to take it off anymore. There was a bit of a language barrier with this Russian girl, but her excitement is not hard to read.
    Polina is tiny, so the chastity bra looks big on her! Combined with a super tight belt, she was almost more metal than skin, but she did not seem to mind at all. This was the first time ever she had seen chastity stuff and she was amazed! Polina loved it so much she started taking lots of selfies because 'people back home are not going to believe this'. Her enthusiasm got me excited too! Of course, I asked her about a Chastity Deal and Polina already started to think with me about clothes to cover her outfit. The ankle cuffs meant that she could not wear her pink jeans again, but she ran off to get a skirt to show me she was ready for a Chastity Deal.
    I don't think I have ever seen a girl so enthusiastic about being in chastity. Maybe she doesn't understand what the gear is really for? Polina might just see it as a cool outfit? Her huge smile works infectious though, and if she wants to come back and spend a lot more time locked in this gear, I am not going to stop her. What a girl! I love belting girls from all over the world, even if we don't understand each other perfectly all the time. Chastity is for everyone, and will hopefully bring the world closer together in these tense times!

Duration: 6:51
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12585kbps

File size: 640.4 MB

Download Polina - Casting

Natalia Forrest - no fun

Natalia Forrest scares me. She can be very threatening when I lock her in chastity gear. This girl needs to play with herself (and her toys) very often, and chastity gear is really getting in the way of her pleasure moments.

Duration: 6:27
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14491kbps

File size: 692.9 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - no fun

RealTimeBondage Veruca James

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: RealTimeBondage
    Cast: Veruca James
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Domination, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, All Sex

The pace is ramping up and our pale refined starlet is dizzy and dazed. The pacing of BaRS shows are relentless and without mercy. Every position gets harder and more punishing and we are onto part three of our show.

Duration: 15:57
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
    Audio: 111kbps

File size: 864.3 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Veruca James

Lucy Lauren - heavy steel belt

As you may have seen on her Twitter, Lucy Lauren was back for a little Chastity Deal! And I found a great belt for her! My custom made heavy steel belt was a perfect fit for her!
    Sure, it is very tight on her waist, but that's actually called a perfect fit in female chastity. If the waist band is not tight enough, it can be pulled down, leaving a gap in the crotch area, which kind of defeats the purpose of a chastity belt. Lucy was so happy with her heavy belt! She did not expect to be in it for almost a day though! I don't think she understood until she was well and truly locked into the belt, and I started to explain why there was a little padlock on the vaginal slot cover. When she realized she had to pee through the belt, she finally understood that the belt wasn't coming off that day!
    And it is not easy, the belt is very heavy, with no rubber lining. So moving around is hard. And I had a lot of tasks for her to do that day. This was going to be a very interesting Chastity Deal! But remember, she wanted this herself!!

Duration: 8:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13072kbps

File size: 789.2 MB

Download Lucy Lauren - heavy steel belt

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Ariel Anderssen Self Shocking

Cast: Ariel Anderssen

Self shocking is a whole different challenge! Ariel Anderssen will try to shock herself, if she can even bring herself to do it. It is not about the levels, it is about the mental challenge of pressing that button. And Ariel Anderssen can explain how it feels, like no one else! Very very informative video, watch this if you want to get started with electro play!

Duration: 8:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13872kbps

File size: 843.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Ariel Anderssen Self Shocking

Private Member
    Images
    Ariel Visits the Dungeon

Release Year: 2021

Amazing extreme bondage movie Ariel Visits the Dungeon. Enjoy to Pain!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
    Duration: 42:11
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)

Download Ariel Visits the Dungeon

Katie Thornton - locked boobs

Remember when I managed to get Katie Thornton locked in a chastity belt? It was great to see her belted, but her gigantic boobs did not fit in any chastity bra. Not even in the biggest custom made chastity bra that I have! Katie was very happy about it, she gave me the finger and she thought she had won. No bra for her!!

Duration: 4:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13156kbps

File size: 447.6 MB

Download Katie Thornton - locked boobs

The Whip the Heart Wants

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Blossom just had the time of her life over with London River, one of the toughest handlers on our staff. Just about any other model we could have brought on would have been balling their eyes out by the end of a full feed with London, but not Blossom. There is nothing in the world she loves more than the feeling of being beaten and humiliated and pushed to her absolute limits.
    Now it's O.T.'s turn to have a crack at her. He has Blossom down on her knees, held in place by a metal collar and shackles around her ankles. Her body is completely exposed and vulnerable and O.T. is ready to take full advantage. He locks a chain through the gauges in her ears and runs it through her mouth as a gag. Then he takes his time covering her entire body in binder clips. He pins them to her eyebrows and her ears.
    Next he straps her down to the floor, her arms and legs splayed out spread eagle. Then he positions the fucking machine between her legs, but instead of a dildo attached, it's a hitachi. As the fucking machine moves it vibrates her pussy just enough to let her know what she can't fully have. He tightens nipple clamps onto her tits and ties them up to the floor by her shoulders. She squirms and sighs and yearns for the release she just can't have. And then it's back to the pain.

Duration: 29:31
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Whip the Heart Wants

Cherry English unplugged

Cherry English is so cute! She has a voice that matches her height She used that voice to keep asking 'are you going to let me out now?' in her posh British accent. Every time she asked me that I wanted to keep her in the double plugged belt longer. Maybe it is the curse of cuteness. People just want to keep you around.
    It had been a few hours and Cherry was still getting used to the plugs. It was a new feeling for her, being stuffed with two rather big plugs. She felt very full, she said. I think she couldn't wait to get the belt off, to play with herself. I could see it was making her very excited, especially when she moved around a little. But to keep her occupied a bit longer in this Casting, I did not let her out (yet), I gave her a task.
    The task was to screw a D-ring into the wall behind her using a drill. Cherry wondered what it was for, while she managed to firmly mount the anchor point to the wall. When I brought out a chain and two padlocks, she knew she wasn't going anywhere soon. Chained to the wall by her sm-factory collar, Cherry could only wait until I decided the Casting was over. She is such a cute pet slave!
    Finally, I decided to let her unlock the chain, and then the belt. The vaginal plug came out very wet! Cherry was clearly very aroused by the whole experience, and she couldn't wait to touch herself. Surprisingly, when I gave her permission to take out the jewel buttplug too, she decided to keep it in for a little while longer. She seemed very happy as she ran off to use the toilet. What a girl, we will probably see her back soon!

Duration: 6:55
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14284kbps

File size: 733.1 MB

Download Cherry English unplugged

Inner circle

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Facial, Rough Oral, Spitting, Caning, Crying, Dehumanization, Electrical Play, Face Slapping

"In the circle" is a metaphor for being in the zone, while being in a Master⁄slave BDSM relationship in private as well as in worldwide public view that has had legal ramifications. The underworld payment for such bravery and honesty extends far and wide... Thank you! If your not inner circle with your BDSM, then your either vanilla. trying too hard or you just do not know the right people. Slave Abigail has been inner circle for a few years now, as if you could not tell... Her service has been exceptional, but you can only tell by the videos that have been published on the regular web. There has been many more sessions that are forbidden or have been banned to be documented on regular web and not just by her Master... This video is pun intended, as close to the inner circle as possible without interfering with protocol. So please enjoy this vanilla video, the lighter side of BDSM. Regular kink is fun, but if you want the real stuff, then you may know what to do Now.

Duration: 20:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Inner circle

Private Member
    Images
    Marina - Double Teamed

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Marina's captors have some special plans for her. She's locked in an iron frame that keeps her completely immobilized. First one then the other get to work on her and then both at the same time. Whips and floggers get her moaning and screaming. The plug in her ass keeps Marina extra still as SD torments her cunt and tits. The gag keeps her mouth open and drooling.

Duration: 1:02:14
    Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2706kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Marina - Double Teamed

Nina's Nightmare

Another in the "Terror Perverse!" series from Poland's Teraz Films, combining "hardcore elements in the style of the Italian Fumetti books

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:03:36
    Video: 640x416, XviD, 1363kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download Nina's Nightmare

Natalia Forrest Sybian Milking - Full HD 1080p

Natalia Forrest probably will never been a proper HuCow. She still speaks (a lot) and she doesn't understand why sessions are good for her. Natalia is just very confused about why we keep...

Duration: 7:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14718kbps

File size: 842.8 MB
    Download Natalia Forrest Sybian Milking - Full HD 1080p

SexuallyBroken Deepthroat queen Devilynne does a live BaRS show bound to a sybian

Release Year: 2016
    Studio: SexuallyBroken
    Cast: Devilynne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob

We have her start out with showcasing those skills on a long double ended dildo before binding her down onto a sybian. Sybians are relentless and without mercy.

Duration: 19:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

Download SexuallyBroken Deepthroat queen Devilynne does a live BaRS show bound to a sybian

Slave Ass Mouth

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Facial, Rough Oral, Spitting, Caning, Crying, Dehumanization, Electrical Play, Face Slapping

To the BDSM Master and slave, Bondage, Discipline, Dominance and Submission are the foundation, the building blocks binding a higher spiritual order in a relationship involving sadomasochism.

Mental anguish and suffering from physical and mental triggers to bring euphoria is an art favorably called riding the edge. This state of release is very transcending, a key identifier to the exchange sought between a Master and slave, Dom⁄sub, top⁄bottom. Some do this very well, some seek this in vain.

Duration: 20:41
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Slave Ass Mouth

Private Member
    Images
    HD Bdsm Sex Videos Cindy Dollar Pleasure Versus Pain

Cast: Cindy Dollar

Cindy Dollar takes the magic wand shock challenge! She gets really into it, at first we can distract her from the stimulation by shocking her, but as the pleasure takes over, her orgasm can't be stopped anymore. In fact, the shocks only seem to intensify her climax!! Don't miss this video!

Duration: 7:28
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14656kbps

File size: 811.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Cindy Dollar Pleasure Versus Pain

In the hay

He orders her to stand up and lay over the edge of the bed.

Duration: 46:11
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1109kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

File size: 420.4 MB

Download In the hay

Sophia Smith - full chastity maid

The gorgeous Sophia Smith was back in Holland for a little while. She was shooting for MetalBondage, where she ended up in a tight FancySteel belt. This gave me an idea. Basically the idea was not to let her out of the belt (always a good plan).

Duration: 7:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14507kbps

File size: 762.6 MB

Download Sophia Smith - full chastity maid

Anastasia Cums Hard

Genres: Bondage, Toys, Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p

Sexy Anastasia wants to cum but Sasha wants to make sure she earns and gets just a little more than she bargained for.

Duration: 10:55
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6656kbps

File size: 543.0 MB

Download Anastasia Cums Hard

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Charlie Ten Shock Collar Cum Challenge

Cast: Charlie Ten

Can Charlie Ten reach an orgasm while we keep shocking her at increasing rates? She gets so frustrated!!

Duration: 5:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14709kbps
    Audio: 273kbps

File size: 603.3 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Charlie Ten Shock Collar Cum Challenge

Private Member
    Images
    Polina - lunch

Meanwhile, with Polina, I started to work through the language barrier. She is actually one of the funniest Chastity Babes ever! We understand each other a lot better now and she is hilarious.
    Still locked in her tiny tight belt and bra, Polina is having a great time in Holland. She even would agree to a much longer Chastity Deal, but I had to let her go because I ran out of time (other girls were coming over)! She could actually stay locked for months if that would let her stay in Holland. She loves it here so much I wonder if she has anything at home to go back to.

Duration: 6:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14496kbps

File size: 714.3 MB

Download Polina - lunch

Dust dirt

Thick leather explodes across her ass, hard and steady welting her sore bottom.

Duration: 34:16
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1418kbps

File size: 389.1 MB

Download Dust dirt

Ariel Anderssen - Chastity Deal reality

The famous Ariel Anderssen comes over to shoot in Holland about once a year. And I always manage to get her into a short (2-3 day) Chastity Deal. It is amazing she even has time for this, but as it turns out, chastity is one of her biggest fantasies (in fact, she contacted me the very first time she came over!).

Duration: 7:53
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12317kbps

File size: 721.6 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen - Chastity Deal reality

Hurting, Helpless & Cumming

Kinky, Safe and Sane! Hot, Consensual Fantasies! Beautiful Slaves,
    Tied and stripped, spanked and gagged, manhandled and compelled to cum! Beautiful women pushed to their limits as only they can do!
    These models show just what being a tough and beautiful bondage model is all about!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:35:00
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 31kbps

File size: 850.9 MB

Download Hurting, Helpless & Cumming

The Beauty - Part 01

Cast: girl
    Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Mia is back in Graias Studio with a sack on her back, which is full of her annual sins. She has already done what a decent girl never must do. Well, she can get purged and lose all her sins, but this will cost really much for her. Dr Lomp want to help her on this hard path. His ready to apply utmost cruelties to this baby face sinner girl. Let's watch and see if Mia can pass over Dr. Lomp's sadistic tortures, get rid of her sins, and be like a newborn baby.

Duration: 16:40
    Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

Download The Beauty - Part 01

Private Member
    Images
    Good Slut Part Two

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping

412 is an obedient little subject. She wants to please both the members and the handlers. They want her to show off how fit she is. As strong as she is she wasn't prepared for the workout they had in store. After hanging upside down and sucking some dick she's treated to some teasing. Mr Pogo penetrates 412's cunt and a vibrator brings her closer to orgasm. Once she's nice and horny it's time to get a sweat on. Standing on one leg, squats, and more. She's breathing heavy and turning red. A little caning will help her to do her situps. Or at least it'll make them more fun.

Duration: 1:04:29
    Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps

Download Good Slut Part Two

Three libertines

Boy takes girls leg and ties it up all the way behind her head. Her thigh, calf, foot, and ass are all there for the caning, and there's only so much struggling she can do before she just falls over and exposes herself further. Suffering has its benefits.

Duration: 1:03:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3395kbps
    Audio: 180kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Three libertines

Christys Wet Bottom

We cut off her clothes and position her in-between two pillars.

Duration: 11:11
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
    Audio: 162kbps

File size: 411.2 MB

Download Christys Wet Bottom

Harmony Concepts Buyer's Guides part 3

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Amazing best scenes, bondage rope tied humilation compilation...

Duration: 1:28:40
    Video: 720x480, xvid, 585kbps

File size: 510.3 MB

Download Harmony Concepts Buyer's Guides part 3

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Melisa Mendini Not Funny Anymore

Cast: Melisa Mendini

Shocking the gorgeous Melisa Mendini up till level 10 is hilarious, she can't help laughing at the stingy feeling on her neck. It is a nervous laugh, because she knows we will go much higher than 10. At level 35, it is not that funny anymore.

Duration: 6:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14661kbps
    Audio: 271kbps

File size: 702.2 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Melisa Mendini Not Funny Anymore

Private Member
    Images
    Lizanne - promoting chastity

You have asked for more Lizanne, and I contacted her to send me more vlogs, because she is a very special girl. Not only is she stunning, funny, and locked in a Carrara, she is also a big promoter of female chastity. She loves this website because I am trying to make female chastity more accepted and the website shows girls that it is perfectly fine and possible to be in a belt.

Duration: 7:17
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14811kbps

File size: 800.8 MB

Download Lizanne - promoting chastity

Caged Outdoor Salacity

Training a naked sex slave in a cage outdoors is not only hot and kinky, it is also socially inappropriate for most to see.

This sex slave loves to be handled by her Master. You can tell by the way she raises her lustful rear for the cane, the way she presents and plays under pain.

It turns dark during her training and the mosquitoes are out snacking on the naked slave in the cage.

Duration: 27:22
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Caged Outdoor Salacity

Turd Says Part Two

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping

Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.

Duration: 1:03:27
    Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps

Download Turd Says Part Two

Claire Adams part 2

Claire is a very flexible woman. Her body is lovely just standing there, but once she starts contorting it let's just say the imagination goes wild. Claire stretches as the livefeed opens. Her lovely ass greets the guests in the chat. She's locked up by her neck to a chain that goes up to the pulley. The guests begin asking her questions. She's asked to give a vaginal juice sample for a friend which she happily obliges. Then she's wrapped so tightly in red tape. Her arms and legs are bent at the joints and she's completely wrapped from head to toe. The only skin we see are the juicy bits.

Duration: 1:10:16
    Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps

Download Claire Adams part 2

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Nude Gymnast Gets Shocked

Release Year: 2018
    Cast: Bree

Cute girl Bree is reluctantly stretching for us. She is super flexible, but she doesn't really want to do any poses where she can't see the remote control unit, as she knows we love to shock her when she is not expecting it. Every time she does a pose, she gets shocked, ruining her stretching session. Not a very good workout, but lots of fun to watch!

Duration: 8:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14712kbps

File size: 909.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Nude Gymnast Gets Shocked

Private Member
    Images
    Blinded and Beaten Bad

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

One of the more frightening things about being a model for one of our videos is the feeling you get when one of the handlers is walking toward you carrying some device meant for torment. Possibly the only thing scarier is what Sasha, our model for today, is experiencing. Sasha has a leather hood on over her head so she can't see anything at all. All she gets is the muffled sound of footsteps moving toward her as she is left to wonder what agony awaits her next.
    Matt Williams has her shackled down to a metal pole, her legs out in front of her and her body leaned all the way back. He covers the nose holes in her hood with a strip of tape to make it harder for her to breathe, so that everything he does to her will be that much more frightening. She sits there in the darkness and suspense, breathless, as he flogs her tits and her stomach. She flinches from the sound of the tails moving through the air. Her body starts to turn red, not that she can tell at all except that with each lash the next one hurts a little bit more.

He walks away from her, removing the tape from her hood and letting her body have a few seconds rest, but a few seconds is all she is going to get. Even as he leaves her, she is shaking and panting, her body quivering in pain and anticipation. That body starts to full-on shake when she hears the sound that every submissive fears, the crackling of electricity at the end of a cattle prod. Matt shocks her nipples, perking them up, then he shocks her pussy. It is as if her body is being jump started. She squirms and shrieks, unable to control herself, never knowing when or where the next zap will come.

Duration: 35:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Blinded and Beaten Bad

Arienh caged and displayed

Meanwhile, Arienh's Chastity Deal continues and she is being trained as a submissive lifestyle chastity pet. She really wanted this, and now it is her reality! Living as a full time slave, in chastity gear, collared and ready to serve, Arienh has never been happier. She doesn't have to think, she just does as she is told, which makes her feel very very relaxed. Her body may not be free, but her mind certainly is!
    Arienh's plug regime has been upgraded too, a butt plug has been added, so she is now training her ability to stay double plugged for as long as possible. I decided to put her in the living room, in her cage, on the table. Arienh makes a great display piece don't you think? Her wrists and ankles are connected to the sides of the cage, so she can not really lie down. I also connected her permanent septum piercing to the cage. This makes her stay in one position, on her knees, ready for inspection. She can not get comfortable at all, but that is the point.
    She is just an object in full chastity at this point. Being double plugged makes her very horny, and connecting her nose ring to a little chain gets her in a super submissive state of mind. Arienh doesn't have much space to move, and her little moans suggest that she is struggling with this kneeling position.
    Time for me to sit down on the couch and enjoy the view. I am super happy with my new resident pet slave! As always, if you have any suggestions in mind for Arienh's next challenges, don't hesitate to email me! It is not so easy keeping her occupied with new ideas and tasks every day. Also, if you want to come and visit Arienh to see her displayed and plugged, let me know! You really need to see this in real life, she is amazing!

Duration: 6:19
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14604kbps

File size: 684.3 MB

Download Arienh caged and displayed

Self Cuffed

Genres: Bondage, Cuffs, Bdsm

Russian sexy girl Self Cuffed, metal bondage herself action.

Duration: 5:13
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14615kbps

File size: 565.8 MB

Download Self Cuffed

HardTied Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Studio: HardTied
    Cast: Courtney Taylor
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.

Duration: 46:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
    Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download HardTied Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Pippa - Casting by Natalia Forrest

Since I have been so busy hosting all these girls here in the Netherlands for Chastity Deals, I was looking for someone to do some Castings for new girls. I thought it would be a good idea to get one of the Chastity Babes to do these Castings, since they know what they are talking about (from experience) and new girls like it when the Casting is done by a girl.

Duration: 10:03
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14543kbps

Download Pippa - Casting by Natalia Forrest

Private Member
    Images
    Kylie Rogue

She?s also got a banging set of tits that look fantastic all bound up in a nasty rope harness and standing straight up. This scene's got it all: slapping, spanking, orgasm training, toys, a ride on a big gnarly Sybian, Hitachi wands, and savage throat and finger fucking! Rough sex from beginning to end and Kylie takes it all and begs for more.

Duration: 25:04
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps
    Audio: 101kbps

Download Kylie Rogue

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Poor Polina

Cast: Polina

Polina cries a lot. But she is back again to earn a little more cash! Will she get very far this time?

Duration: 6:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14531kbps
    Audio: 270kbps

File size: 738.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Poor Polina

Little Lanta - gymnast casting

Atlanta Moreno (or 'Little Lanta' as she is also known) is a famous Babestation tv babe from the UK. She is also one of the best gymnasts ever, with a bubbly butt and the cutest face! She can bend, spread, flex in ANY position you want her in. She is like a tiny toy, so much fun to play around with!

Duration: 7:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12037kbps

File size: 635.9 MB

Download Little Lanta - gymnast casting

Katie Thornton - Lady To HuCow

We are about to see if that award was warranted starts with her elbows bound.

Duration: 5:46
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11680kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

File size: 501.6 MB

Download Katie Thornton - Lady To HuCow

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Little Lanta Gymnast Girl Shocked

Cast: Little Lanta

A new gymnast girl! Cute little Atlanta Moreno wanted to take the shock challenge to earn some cash, but she soon found out it was a lot harder than she expected. We asked her to show us her gymnast and contortion skills, but we interrupted each exercise with a shock! Little Lanta made very cute noises, as she got more and more frustrated. She is a keeper!

Duration: 7:53
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14518kbps

File size: 850.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Little Lanta Gymnast Girl Shocked

Private Member
    Images
    Deck time damon

This amazingly hot has a body that small nations would go to war over.

Duration: 45:21
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1891kbps

File size: 672.0 MB

Download Deck time damon

Mira edged in Carrara

Another new girl this week! Mira is a very horny young beautiful girl with big labia, and she was already wet when she arrived! She literally can not stop touching herself. Time to teach her a nice lesson today!
    Naked on the bed, Mira is allowed to touch herself as much as she wants to. She enjoys using her fingers, and she is not ashamed to show off her perfect body. When she gets warmed up, I present her with a Carrara belt with a vibrating egg inside it. Mira is curious enough to get locked up in the belt (and collared of course!), and she wonders what is going to happen next. I show her how it works: the egg is not inside her, the Carrara belt pushes the egg against her clit. The control unit on the back has 4 levels, even though level 1 is already very strong.
    I help Mira to find the button on the back of her belt, and she moans with pleasure. She is certainly feeling that! Slowly, we are taking it up to level 4. The egg vibrates loudly inside the belt and Mira is going crazy, she is so close to reaching an orgasm!
    And then. I unscrew the control unit and take out the batteries. Leaving Mira on the edge of an orgasm, locked in a Carrara belt. She can't touch herself anymore, and the vibrating has stopped. She goes really silent as her panicking fingers try to press the buttons on the control unit taped to the back of her belt. Nothing. Mira has been double edged! First, almost climaxing with her fingers, then almost reaching an orgasm from the vibrating egg. And now. pure frustration! Don't miss this update!

Duration: 9:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14408kbps

File size: 975.3 MB

Download Mira edged in Carrara

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Clara Huge Boobs Tough Girl

Cast: Clara

We love shocking girls with huge boobs because we can make them jiggle with a simple button press! Clara certainly has big breasts, and she got naked for our challenge. How do we get all these girls naked? Money of course! But the catch is: they only get the money if they make the challenge. And Clara did, she got to a very high level without making much of a sound. Tough girl!

Duration: 6:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14327kbps

File size: 721.3 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Clara Huge Boobs Tough Girl

Mimosa and Her Pet Toys - Full HD 1080p

In this queer porn tribute to the femdom art of Namio Harukawa, Dapper Mimosa finds two darling pets to play with: Magenta Lexe and Vanessa Darling. After flirting and cruising, Mimosa collars the pups, and makes them kiss and play with each other. She makes them worship her beautiful ass and pussy before fucking her and fuck each other with mouth strapped dildos.

Duration: 20:17
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9708kbps

Download Mimosa and Her Pet Toys - Full HD 1080p

Rachel Greyhound slave generator

In this special holiday stream, Greyhound literally lights up the room when she gets hooked up to the brand new pedal powered generator! Our gagged little Greyhound has found herself in quite a few devious predicaments over the years but this is a first, helplessly bound in the small black punishment box, poor Greyhound is ordered to keep the tree lit with the brand new generator. Turned into a slave generator, she is to keep pedaling to ensure the tree stays lit, a task made even more difficult by the e-stim pads attached to her breasts that deliver short but effective electric shocks giving her just the right amount of encouragement to keep the lights from going out!

Duration: 39:20
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1196kbps

File size: 382.6 MB

Download Rachel Greyhound slave generator

Private Member
    Images
    Cobie - bedroom cleaning

After her long stay in Europe, locked in the NeoSteel belt, it was so sad that Cobie had to go home. Just like Lizanne, Cobie is a big promoter of female chastity and she has actually said she would rather be in a chastity belt than without one. She prefers a chastity belt to being nude!! It is true, ask her (for example on Twitter).
    So back in Australia, Cobie is still belted, she even got her FancySteel belt adjusted and improved so she can wear it without breaks. It is summer in Australia of course, and it is hot, so Cobie prefers to wear no clothes at all, except for her chastity belt. This is not a Chastity Deal or even someone locking her in the belt, Cobie belts herself because she genuinely loves chastity belts so much! She has been sending me pics, so I asked her to send a video too. She is just cleaning the bedroom, but it gives us a great view of Cobie's belt from all sides, and it lets us enjoy how easy it is for her to live her life in a belt.
    Is your wife or girlfriend complaining about her belt when she is doing household chores? Show her this video! Cobie is a perfect example of how a girl can be happy in a chastity belt (and even happier than without a belt!). I hope I will be receiving a lot more daily life videos from the other side of the world, because I miss Cobie and her genuine passion for female chastity. It's still rare to find girls like her, but I am always hoping this website will improve on that! Enjoy!

Duration: 11:18
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13920kbps

Download Cobie - bedroom cleaning

Forbidden Fruit

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

The berries in OT's bushes are just too enticing for Elle Voneva. She's just the pretty little thing OT was hoping to catch. She can't help tasting his berries, but when she wakes up she's very sorry she did. She finds herself bound in the grass with a giant ballgag in her mouth.

Duration: 32:22
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Forbidden Fruit

Rachel Greyhound, Dart Tech the ladder

In this great bondage and predicament stream, Greyhound gets introduced to the "The Ladder!" Bound by her wrists and ankles with her body intertwined between the cold metal pipes of the ladder frame, our hooded little creature humiliatingly relieves herself by peeing all over the floor then is left completely helpless as the fucking machine mounted just below her comes to life and slowly begins fucking her ass. Dart Tech arrives on the scene and torments poor Greyhound even further by putting an inflatable dildo in her pussy and a suction tube on her clit then turns her on even more by moving removing the dildo from her ass and sticking it in her pussy which turns her on even more. Eventually Greyhound's hood is removed so you can see the anguish and sexual frustration on her face and the lovely ball gag keeping her silent, then in a last bit of torment Dart adds a chain with weights to Greyhounds nipple shackles and adds a large milking suction tube to her clit as the fucking machine gets put back in her ass for another round of anal training!

Duration: 43:46
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1074kbps

File size: 386.6 MB

Download Rachel Greyhound, Dart Tech the ladder

Die Milchmagd

Video language: German

Seit Tagen schon melkt die Milchmagd Luise das Vieh des Bauern ohne jeden Erfolg. Als diesem auch noch der Samenerguss ausbleibt, fßrchtet er das Wirken von Hexerei und meldet die Vorgänge den Hexenjägern der Inquisition. Die Richter vermuten, dass die Magd durch Hexenzauber Milch- und Samenraub begangen hat. Doch wo hält sie ihre Beute versteckt, wenn nicht tief in ihrem sßndigen Leib?

Duration: 1:41:19
    Video: 576x320, XviD, 812kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

Download Die Milchmagd

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Penny Lee Takes The Challenge

Cast: Penny Lee

Penny Lee is here to take the challenge! She did not understand why she would have to be nude for a shock collar challenge, but she found out soon enough. Those huge natural boobs jiggle with every shock, and we don't want to miss that! Penny was a bit nervous, she does not like electro, but she made it all the way to level 25. Well done!

Duration: 8:40
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13485kbps

File size: 868.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Penny Lee Takes The Challenge

Private Member
    Images
    Come to My Office

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Fetish Fantasy
    Genres: Spanking, Punishment

Blonde german teen studenr hard spanked teahcer action. Enjoy!

Duration: 12:44
    Video: 720x480, XviD, 1851kbps

File size: 185.1 MB

Download Come to My Office

Symbole der Lust

Another masterpiece of the master ! With usually serioser as well as more mercilessly
    He swings power whip and cane uber the Korper

Duration: 2:01:09
    Video: 720x576, DivX 4, 1171kbps

Download Symbole der Lust

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Little Caprice Is Back

Cast: Little Caprice

Possibly the most electro-sensitive girl we have challenged, Little Caprice is back to try a shock collar once more. But even at low levels she is crying and sobbing. It's not possible for her to go any higher. But it's Little Caprice! Nude and cuffed and shocked! Definitely worth it.

Duration: 7:57
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14196kbps

File size: 838.2 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Little Caprice Is Back

Discipline In Russia Volume 25

Young girls have the rules of war , and they were delivered to the headquarters , where they raised their stripped of their gorgeous beautiful body tremble before punishment. They brought in the form of men , reach discipline ...

Duration: 57:51
    Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 3515kbps
    Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Discipline In Russia Volume 25

Rachel Adams - prison nap

There have been a lot of worried people emailing me, asking why I was so hard on Rachel Adams during her Chastity Deal. There were also a lot of people who loved the fact that I was so hard on Rachel Adams during her Chastity Deal. Hmmm.
    I just want to make it clear that you shouldn't be worried about Rachel Adams at all. If you are a fan of her work, you will know she is probably one of the toughest bondage models in the world! She loves hard challenges! In fact, what I did to her was mild compared to what she gets up to on other websites. She had a great time in Holland, and she would gladly come back for more time in chastity!
    Still locked in her full chastity gear, the final challenge for Rachel was to get another nap. Even though the previous nap attempt failed, I wanted her to try again. So I locked her in a RigidStock and gagged her with the hugest spider gag you have ever seen. Instant drooling! Rachel tried to get comfortable, but I also chained her to the wall so she couldn't really lie down in the stocks.
    I found her sobbing and drooling, she just couldn't figure out how to lie down. So I unlocked the chain and left her again. Rachel tried to take a nap, and maybe she dozed off for a few seconds at a time, but she did not get any real sleep with all this metal locked onto her. Some hours later, I decided to let her out. It was her final challenge, and she did so well! She deserved a real nap, without bondage (but still in all the chastity gear), before flying back to the USA. I really hope to see her again soon, she is so much fun! Rachel enjoyed it a lot, her crying is just a part of her experience, she needs it, and she likes to get into it! I think I will meet her soon at BoundCon Munich, I can't wait to catch up (and lock her in a belt!).

Duration: 10:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14252kbps

Download Rachel Adams - prison nap

Private Member
    Images
    HD Bdsm Sex Videos Sophia Smith Harness Gagged

Cast: Sophia Smith

Sophia Smith is back! It is funny how quickly the girls forget about the pain and they contact us to make some more money doing this challenge. Sophia is just so stunning! She is tough too, she can handle the shocks fairly well!

Duration: 6:17
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14013kbps

File size: 654.6 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Sophia Smith Harness Gagged

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Liz Rainbow Sink Plug Gag

Cast: Liz Rainbow

Liz Rainbow is such a jumpy girl when she gets shocked. She is also very loud, so we gagged her with a sink plug gag. If she gets too loud we can simply plug her mouth hole!

Duration: 5:45
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps
    Audio: 265kbps

File size: 627.8 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Liz Rainbow Sink Plug Gag

Cory - belted pet

Cory is a slave girl from Romania. Her current owner sent her to get belted and collared. He called her a 'bimbo'. Not sure about that, but Cory certainly makes a great service submissive, with her big lips and huge boobs.
    I have known this girl for almost 10 years, and she has since been transformed into a sexual pet. Shorter hair, nipple piercings, bigger boobs, more tattoos, but still the same quiet submissive slave girl, even though she had a rough life and many different owners, since her first appearance on this website. I like it when people send me their submissive for a chastity belt training and I am always happy to help. Apparently Cory needed to be taught a lesson because she loves touchign herself a bit too much!

Duration: 4:52
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14490kbps

File size: 524.1 MB

Download Cory - belted pet

Ava Devine - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer

Studio: SexuallyBroken
    Cast: Ava Devine, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

If you were to look up "insatiable" in the dictionary, there would be a picture of Ava Devine. Ava is a true nymphomaniac in every sense of the term. Rather then be ashamed of her desires, she has fully embraced it. She even got into porn to get order to get her hands and eager holes on all the dick she so deeply craves. Today we destroy this slut. Well, we try. This one can take a licking and keep on ticking.
    There is an art to the proper pacing of the breaking of sluts, and we start off with some throat training. Blindfolded and bound with leather belts, Ava is dropped to her knees like the good little whore she is. Her huge tits are in full display. The blindfold ensures that she can not see or anticipate the dick, only when her throat meat is being reshaped by cock will she know what is happening. One after another the cocks own her face.

Duration: 15:31
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

File size: 779.6 MB

Download Ava Devine - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer

Gagged and Boobs Exposed - Katie Thornton - HD 720p

Finally, we were able to grab the famous Katie Thornton!! This girl has the hugest boobs you have ever seen, and what better way to showcase them than to restrain her in a bolero style straitjacket! She is so defenseless and her giant boobs are so vulnerable! She did not really like this, so we had to quickly ballgag her to avoid any protesting. This is an epic struggle, we could even feel the floor shake! Don't miss this one, it is awesome!

Duration: 4:33
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

File size: 176.4 MB

Download Gagged and Boobs Exposed - Katie Thornton - HD 720p