Thread: DevilsFilm Honey Gold, Charles Dera - Wife-Swap Schemes - Honey Gold & Charles Dera - x162 - June 8, 2021  

Images

DevilsFilm Honey Gold, Charles Dera - Wife-Swap Schemes - Honey Gold & Charles Dera - x162 - June 8, 2021

DevilsFilm - Honey Gold, Charles Dera - Wife-Swap Schemes - Honey Gold & Charles Dera - x162 - June 8, 2021

https://www.filefactory.com/file/4u2htajdfxeq/122493.zip

Images

DevilsFilm Re: Honey Gold, Charles Dera - Wife-Swap Schemes - Honey Gold & Charles Dera - x162 - June 8, 2021

Thanks for the post..I was a huge Honey Gold fan...HUGE....but why??? Why the hell did she get a boob job? She was absolutely perfect and now I'm not nearly as attracted to her. Probably low self esteem but not needed in my opinion at all. She was a Goddess, an angel...and now she's reducing herself to a plastic bimbo...sad...doesn't affect me one way or another and don't get me wrong, she's still sexy but the old Honey is gone. Just my thoughts..appreciate the post!

SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISON

Last edited by CYPHER; 8th June 2021 at 23:18.

3. Liked by 3 users: Dick Sneider, Gorgonzilla, HiGlove

Elite Prospect
    Images

DevilsFilm Re: Honey Gold, Charles Dera - Wife-Swap Schemes - Honey Gold & Charles Dera - x162 - June 8, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by CYPHER View Post
    Thanks for the post..I was a huge Honey Gold fan...HUGE....but why??? Why the hell did she get a boob job? She was absolutely perfect and now I'm not nearly as attracted to her. Probably low self esteem but not needed in my opinion at all. She was a Goddess, an angel...and now she's reducing herself to a plastic bimbo...sad...doesn't affect me one way or another and don't get me wrong, she's still sexy but the old Honey is gone. Just my thoughts..appreciate the post!

SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISON
    Her tits were perfect.
    I love the new haircut

Images

Probably because her agent or a producer told her she could get more work if her tits were bigger. She could have gone to Europe where no one would have said anything like that to her and she'd get plenty of work...