Page 2 of 5349 << First 123412521025021002 ... Last >>

Thread: Fetish, Perversion, Domination, Submission, Debauchery - Bdsm Bondage!  

Private Member
    Images
    New Titslave Nat - First Outdoor Lesson

Release Year: 2018
    Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
    Video language: English

Busty woman hard tied up, tits bkndage in outdoor action.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 19:54
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 439.1 MB
    Download New Titslave Nat - First Outdoor Lesson

Private Member
    Images
    Anna Lee - Right Place, Wrong Time

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

A man is rooting around in an office looking for something when suddenly he hears a knock on the door.Annawalks in for an interview but doesn't realize that the man who's in the office isn't who she's supposed to be meeting. He searches the desk and actually locates some rope.Annarecoils when he approaches and he has to lunge at her bending her over the desk and binding her wrists tightly behind her back. Lifting her up the man seats her on the desk and binds her ankles tightly together. He moves her to the chair in the office and seats her on it, grabbing a black cloth he stuffs her mouth even after she begs him not to gag her. After the stuffing he grabs some silver tape he found wrapping it tightly around her head multiple times sealing the stuffing in. her arms are then pulled over the chair back and her elbows are tied together as she moans in discomfort at how tightly he's pulled them back. The man then opens her shirt before binding her ankles to her wrists under the chair. After realizing that what he's looking for isn't in the office he taunts her one last time before leaving her tightly bound to the chair to struggle until someone finds her. After a bit of struggling the man returns and while on the phone he grabs a book where the document he was looking for was apparently hidden. She moans at him and he hangs up on his call to take a photo of her bound tightly to the chair. He shares the photo with his friend and walks out after rotating her chair away from the desk to show off her still tightly bound elbows. She struggles and moans throughout her tight chair tie but she can't even manage to slide the chair at all with how welded to the chair she is. All she can do is hope that it doesn't take whoever was supposed to meet her very much longer to return and save her..

Format: mp4
    Duration: 13:03
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 481.0 MB
    Download Anna Lee - Right Place, Wrong Time

Private Member
    Images
    Riley Reyes - Sex Tape

Cast: Riley Reyes, OT
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator

Riley Reyes looks like the type of actress you'd find a sex tape of floating out on the internet. Thankfully she's exactly that type of girl. In fact if you look around you'll find tons of videos on the internet of her getting fucked. You'll also find that she likes to get tied up and have fucked up things done to her.
    Riley is tied in a Hojōjutsu tie. A single rope is tied from her wrist, up to her neck, then down to her other wrist and then down to her ankle. With one rope she is rendered completely helpless and at OT's mercy. Without question he takes advantage. He toys with her like a cat toys with a mouse.
    OT creates the mother of all tape gags. After filling Riley's mouth he wraps copious amounts of tape around her jaw sealing it shut. Then he wraps the tape around her head connecting it to the beam in front of her. He doesn't stop there. He wraps her head completely with black electrical tape.

Duration: 37:06
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB
    Download Riley Reyes - Sex Tape

Private Member
    Images
    Valentina Nappi - Futuristic Vision Of Restraint

Release Year: 2021

Let us take a look into the future, when methods of chastisement will be refined to a state of psychological and emotional complexity so that the minds of those who are being corrected will be completely blown until their faces are almost devoid of expression. With this in mind, let us observe naked and curvaceous newcomer Valentina Nappi as she is confined in a cage in a dark room--restricted not only by the strong metal mesh of the cage walls, but by metal tubes that restrict her movement as she stands upright in her imprisonment. She sees a black dildo moving through the bars--what could that mean? She soon learns, as she is then angled into a kneel...

Duration: 13:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3923kbps
    Audio: 127kbps

File size: 393.9 MB
    Download Valentina Nappi - Futuristic Vision Of Restraint

Private Member
    Images
    Slavegirl Melanie - her greatest Tit Session

Release Year: 2016
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

Slave girl Melanie her greatest Tits torture rope bondage standing punish.

Duration: 26:32
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 406.2 MB
    Download Slavegirl Melanie - her greatest Tit Session

Private Member
    Images
    Two Tightly Tied

Serene and Ashley are tightly bound and gagged sitting on chairs in their living room, Serene gagged with a leather cover gag and mouth packing and Ashley gagged with mouth packing and microfoam wrapped around her head. They wiggle and try to get at each other's knots all the while discussing their situation and commiserating with each other over their gags. Eventually they stand up and hop over to the couch hoping to be able to get a better angle at each other's ropes while yelling at the captor over the gags while their skirts ride up. <br><br>Fading back in both women are still bound and gagged on the couch with their breasts pulled out of their tops. Ashley is now clear tape gagged and mouth packed and Serene has had her gag replaced with mouth packing and microfoam. They wiggle around which causes some nice residual boob jiggling and curse more at the captor through the gags. <br><br>The captor unties them so they can disrobe for him. They are pretty against the concept of doing this naturally and he has some strong words for them making them take their bras, skirts, and shirts off before retying their arms and having them struggle for him almost completely disrobed. They try to get themselves free over and over again while rolling around first on the couch and then the floor but their fingers are no help to them in untying the knots. <br><br>Ashley and Serene have been moved into another room and are tied topless and in pantyhose and panties on chairs again. Their captor comes in and first gags Ashley with a leather stuffing gag. Serene comes next with mouth packing and silver tape gagging her tightly. Eventually they get themselves up and hop stocking footed over to a bed trying to get their hands on a phone they've found. Unfortunately for them even after the phone rings they can't answer it in time to save themselves. Before they manage to actually make a redial though the man comes in and takes the phone away from them. Finally their captor hogties them tightly on the floor to keep the two ladies from being any more problem while he ransacks their home..

Duration: 32:47
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4098kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Two Tightly Tied

Private Member
    Images
    Naomi

Naomi found herself in the wrong place at the wrong time when JR hears a weak knock at the back door of his house. When he opens the door he finds Naomi there inquiring as to whether this is the location of the bible study class.

Duration: 44:29
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
    Download Naomi

Private Member
    Images
    The Super Whore In Tortures

Immediately I can smell her sex. And what we find beneath the clothes is delicious. She is promptly placed into an elbow harness and her wrists brought together. She is then placed back in her chair and her wrists bound to the top of the chair back.

Duration: 1:12:06
    Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1379kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 813.2 MB
    Download The Super Whore In Tortures

Private Member
    Images
    Discipline in Russia Part 2 - Klafelin Scene 2

Discipline in Russia - Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with a whip

Format: avi
    Duration: 58:51
    Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps

File size: 689.0 MB
    Download Discipline in Russia Part 2 - Klafelin Scene 2

Private Member
    Images
    Fayth On Fire Chair Taped and Struggling, Not Going Dancing, faythonfire

I was excited to go out with friends as I put on a cute little dress, black pantyhose, and nice strappy high heels but my partner didn't want me to go out and he knew the only way to keep me home was to keep me put. So here I am, very securely duct taped to an office chair. I am bitching and moaning that I just want to go out and dance with my friends but apparently this struggling in tapebondage is the only dancing im doing tonight. My ankles, my calves, my knees, my thighs, wrists, forearms, and chest are all taped to this chair and I barely can move. Luckily he didn't tape my legs to the chair so I can kick them up and try to wiggle my ankles to try and loosen the tape, but to no avail. He is quickly done hearing my voice so the next thing I know, I have several strips of duct tape over my mouth to shut me up. I mpph and gag talk but definitely not as loud. I am not happy being stuck to this chair as I do eventually manage to get off my thigh and calf restraints but thats all I am able to loosen. I try and I try to struggle free but with no luck. He gives you a great close up look at all the tape wrapped around my limbs and my tights covered legs and even the gusset between my legs since my dress moved up my tights. Furthermore, he decides to stop letting me look around as he places a paper bag over my head with the words "Stuck & Grounded" written on it. I struggle more and gagtalk from beneath the paper but it looks like this is what im doing for his entertainment tonight. I guess on the plus side, I will save money and my feet from dancing in these heals.

Duration: 11:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

File size: 421.7 MB
    Download Fayth On Fire Chair Taped and Struggling, Not Going Dancing, faythonfire

Private Member
    Images
    IR Erika Kole - Body Bag Fuck (2021)

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Nov 15, 2021
    To control the breath is to control the entire person. Every thought, movement, and emotion everything becomes focused on one thing only. Air.
    In his mind, she's really not even a she. It's an object, black, zipped into latex with a bubblehead. Only her lips can be seen. This is how you know it's human. By the lips. He hoists up this black body-like object by the ankles. An inflatable gag plugs that single opening, the one through which we see her lips. Her breath wheezes in and out through a small tube. Moisture condenses. Drool slowly obstructs her one link with the outer world. A vibrator's zipped into the latex bag, humming against her pussy. She comes. Alone.
    She's naked now. We can see she's a she, her ankles spread wide. He whips her back and ass, wrapping the tip of the whip toward her pussy and cunt. Then he turns her over and whips her other side. She comes very quickly when she's fucked with Mr. Pogo. He intensifies the position and plunges his hand in her cunt. The cunt sucks at him, trying to pull him in. She comes again.
    Now seated, U-bolts lock down her thighs. A metal band tight around her waist matches the Garrote at her throat, keeping her plastered to the post. Mr. Pogo fucks her mouth, then her ass. As the vibrator purrs in her pussy, she begs to come. Afterward, her pussy's open and loose, unfurled.
    Vacuum tubes suck her breasts, distending her nipples. Her vacuumed pussy grows huge and bright red. After facing a sadistic and twisted PD, Erica's happy and playful, wagging her tongue at world.

Duration: 45:29
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.6 GB
    Download IR Erika Kole - Body Bag Fuck (2021)

Private Member
    Images
    Belle Davis & Serene Isley - Bound In Ballet Flats

Serene is dressed in a very conservative skirt and flat shoes with her arms tied behind her back both at the wrist and elbow. She's looking very apprehensive as she moves around the room first looking out the window and then trying to open a door that won't budge. She realizes she's stuck and sits down idly dangling one of her flat shoes before Belle comes in roughly pulling Serene up and cleave gagging her. Belle then takes Serene to another room where she's seated before having her ankles tied. Serene is then tormented by a rather evil Belle who gropes her and speaks to her meanly. Belle eventually leaves Serene who tries to hop around the room looking for any way to free herself from the bondage. Unfortunately she can't and Belle returns to play with Serene a bit more till she hears her phone. Getting up she has a rather heated conversation with her friend who apparently had some interesting plans for Serene who listens with a very concerned ear. Hopefully for Serene, Belle's plans don't come through..

Duration: 19:19
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4920kbps

File size: 723.5 MB
    Download Belle Davis & Serene Isley - Bound In Ballet Flats

Private Member
    Images
    Whitney Morgan - Bitchy Girlfriend Gets Bound

Whitney is home and curious as to why David didnt get her furniture moved in like she wanted. David gives her some lame excuses and just generally doesnt seem to care about her not getting what she wanted and after Whitney fumes for a moment David just grabs her and after wrapping her arm around Whitneys throat he starts binding her arms together. With her elbows and wrists bound he XXXX her up against the wall and binds her upper thighs and then her ankles. Whitney starts to realize the potential peril she could be in and starts trying to negotiate her release while she still can. He manages to get a huge foam ball into her mouth and then seals it in with a leather cover gag. Not quite done though David binds her arms to her body with a rope cinch before giving her a few gropes and then leaving her to struggle. He returns after a little bit binding Whitney in a standing bent over position when he returns much to her dismay. Whitney struggles and moans her attitude dampened somewhat by her tight bondage and huge gag..

Duration: 18:01
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps

File size: 989.5 MB
    Download Whitney Morgan - Bitchy Girlfriend Gets Bound

Private Member
    Images
    InfernalRestraints Juliette Black

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: Infernalrestraints
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Previously on Bondage Is The New Black Channing and Vicks got a taste of what it's like to be interrogated. The electrified dildo couldn't get the information out of Channing.

Duration: 47:07
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 689.8 MB
    Download InfernalRestraints Juliette Black

Private Member
    Images
    Punish on bed

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

Sexy model extreme bound tied and ball gags on bed, and vibed...

Duration: 45:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2212kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 804.7 MB
    Download Punish on bed