Page 5631 of 5631 << First ... 46315131553155815621562956305631
Results 84,451 to 84,458 of 84458

Thread: Sweet Gay Boys - Excellent Collection Of Gay Sex  

Images

Jo Diamond Fucks Ricky Roman

Jo Diamond Fucks Ricky Roman

Studio: CockyBoys.com

The chemistry between Jo Diamond and Ricky Roman was instant. Theyre both super confident, just the right amount of flirty, and have gorgeous inked up bodies, so you could say they were very comfortable together.
    Jo couldnt wait to pound Rickys world class ass, but first they warmed up with some hot sucking and 69ing. After working over each others uncut cocks, Ricky rode Jos cock like a cowboy before taking it hard from behind. You just know two guys are into each other when the only sounds coming from their mouths are some soft moans.
    Finally the guys blew their loads sitting down next to each other, completely out of breath. The sensuality between Jo and Ricky was what made this pounding one they wont be forgetting any time soon!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 26:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1934kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

File size: 396.9 MB
    Download Jo Diamond Fucks Ricky Roman

Hooded black military stud facefucks Cocksucker in parking lot

Brace yourself for a montage of fit and toned eye candy and awesome anal devourment!

Duration: 17:55
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5350kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

File size: 719.4 MB
    Download Hooded black military stud facefucks Cocksucker in parking lot

Images

Tipping Rocky

Tipping Rocky

Release Year: 2021
    Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
    Video language: English

I could go on and on about all of the blazing hot sex in this episode, and just how hot it is to see Roman's big dick thoroughly ravaging Rocky's hole. The sex in this is indeed hot and intense, but it's really the subtle stuff that makes this one stand out and takes it to a whole new level of hot for me. I want you to look at the way Rocky responds to Roman in this episode. Look at the eye contact, the way he instinctively leans in for kisses and wants to lay his hands on Roman and feel his flexing muscles every chance he gets. Watch how Roman takes charge of Rocky, but in intimate and passionate ways. Rocky looks like he's getting more and more smitten with Roman with every pump and thrust, and every time their lips come together.

Duration: 34:11
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3882kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Tipping Rocky

Suite Dreams

Release Year: 2021
    Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

Fit top boy Sean Ross is gazing out over the city and admiring the view when equally gorgeous Antony Carter arrives to join him. It could be the romance of the view that encourages them into an afternoon romp but let's be honest, it's more likely the bulging uncut cocks in their jeans desperate to be released for some satisfying BoyFun.

Duration: 22:57
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4420kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

File size: 762.3 MB
    Download Suite Dreams

Images

SouthernStrokes John Barber and Danny Bianchi

SouthernStrokes John Barber and Danny Bianchi

Studio: SouthernStrokes

It's part of a dad's job to show their boy how to handle their wood, and my stepson, Danny, is no exception. When I walked in and saw him bent over our pool table trying to teach himself how to shoot and hit the balls, my cock started to twitch a little. Maybe it was his cute pink shorts or his tight t-shirt. Or the fact that my wife hasn't let me fuck her in the ass in a long time, but I never realized how cute he was or that it even turned me on. Maybe this day was different, but I knew something special was happening. So I walked in and showed him how to properly handle both a cue stick and his daddy's dick. As soon as I got behind him, the heat radiating from his body was intense. When I got him bent over in front of me and started feeling on his ass, I knew his tight hole was going to feel amazing wrapped around my cock. And it did! I can't wait for his next lesson to begin.

Duration: 16:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 966.1 MB
    Download SouthernStrokes John Barber and Danny Bianchi

OnlyFans - Aaron Hugese The Occitan Prince and Nate Hotties

Ungloved frivolity abounds as throats are filled and every ass is tweaked and stuffed to satisfaction!

Duration: 31:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
    Download OnlyFans - Aaron Hugese The Occitan Prince and Nate Hotties

Images

Ricky Gets An Anal Surprise: Andy Adler & Ricky Rexx 720p

Ricky Gets An Anal Surprise: Andy Adler & Ricky Rexx 720p

Cast: Andy Adler, Ricky Rexx
    Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Ricky Rexx was walking down the street until the bus comes right up next to him. We ask him if he wants to fuck our girl Amirah for a thousand dollars and after some deliberate thinking, he climbs on the bus. After some chit chat we had to tell him that we were actually conducting an expirment to see if dick's can still get hard if its a guy or a girl sucking it. Ricky was not having it but once he heard our $8,000 offer he couldn't say no. He lets our boy Andy suck him off until he was about to cum. After seeing his dick rock hard we had to tell him to keep it going. And so Ricky and Andy started to fuck like crazy inside the bus. We had to park in the middle of nowhere cause the bus was rocking that much. Ricky left with a nice cumshot all over Andy and $8000 richer.

Duration: 38:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1890kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 549.3 MB
    Download Ricky Gets An Anal Surprise: Andy Adler & Ricky Rexx 720p

NakedSword Heath Halo and Kit Corrigan - Private Collection

It's been days since Heath Halo shot a load, and now the versatile hunk is looking to get his hole and pole fully serviced. Lucky for him, Kit Corrigan isaround and eager to open up his hairy hole, offer up his big bareback dick, and flip-fuck the afternoon away.

Duration: 16:34
    Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 7819kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 956.8 MB
    Download NakedSword Heath Halo and Kit Corrigan - Private Collection

Images

BaitBus Fucking the Zen Master

BaitBus Fucking the Zen Master

Studio: BaitBus

So this week we have Mr. Sexy Dylan Roberts, he stopped by the office and informed us he has been wanting to get in on the Baitbus fun. So we hit the streets and see what victim we can find to get his first taste in some anal love. We come across Bryce and oh man does this guy fit the description, we convince him to lend us a hand with our project but if only knew the truth that we needed him to lend us his ass for Dylan's dick. After letting Alexis charm the clothes off of him, he was dumbfounded to find out he just got his dick sucked by a man. But after we shoot him some figures he starts to have a much clearer picture of what is going on. Enjoy

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:05:46
    Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1464kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 709.6 MB
    Download BaitBus Fucking the Zen Master

MaverickMen The Country Boy & The City Boy

Studio: MaverickMen
    Cast: Jarred Zoldyck and Levi Maverick

This pairing of a city boy & country boy came out as expected Beauutiful! it was so hot watching there nervous interaction when they first met then all the melted away, as it became obvious how excited they were to get naked and in bed together, both of these sexy men have such smooth sexy bodies, hot cocks and magical asses lol. Get ready to jerk off and cum fast, watching them fuck was almost to much to bare lol...so we took them both home with us and shot more videos, hahah! Enjoy!

Duration: 22:28
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10086kbps
    Audio: 78kbps

File size: 1.6 GB
    Download MaverickMen The Country Boy & The City Boy

Images

Marc Montana, Spencer Laval & Johnny B

Marc Montana, Spencer Laval & Johnny B

Release Year: 2024
    Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots

Dirk loves calling the shots and he has all the soldiers sit next to each other naked stroking one another's hard cocks. They all have their hands on dicks stroking and rubbing each others until Marc Montana dives in first and begins blowing Johnny. Marc and Spencer Laval take turns blowing his big dick since he's the one that is going to be fucked today. It's one mission for the books as Marc mounts up and pushes his throbbing cock into Johnny's bare ass. Once he is in he begins to fuck him as Johnny B II blows Spencer. Johnny's mouth gets pushed onto spencer's cock with every thrust from Marc as you can hear the slurps and ball slapping. Marc and Spencer take turns fucking Johnny's tight hole with their raw hard cocks. Soon enough they have him on his back as they take turns stuffing his mouth and ass. Johnny can barely contain himself as he is being fucked. He can't make much noise since his mouth is full but once his mouth pops off that dick he shoots his load all over the place and one by one the mission is fulfilled as they all empty their balls into Johnny's mouth and chest.

Duration: 38:46
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3134kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 945.4 MB
    Download Marc Montana, Spencer Laval & Johnny B

Gay

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots

My gay friend seeks out straight guys and gets them to fuck his ass! It's amazing how he does it! A little smooth talking and Matt is sucking "straight" cock in no time.

Duration: 1:03:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
    Download Gay

Images

OnlyFans - Ali Rush and Cole McKenna

OnlyFans - Ali Rush and Cole McKenna

Restraint doesn't feature in these guys' vocabulary as toned bodies are pressed together as they kiss passionately.

Duration: 16:13
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 715.6 MB
    Download OnlyFans - Ali Rush and Cole McKenna

Hood and Chris Hollander

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots

Leo Louis keeps getting interrupted by his burnout roommate while he's making out with his boyfriend, Andy Adler. The guys ask for some privacy, but while Andy goes to wash up, Leo is horny and frustrated and decides to use some of his roommate's special glassware to get relief! As Andy returns, he sits on Leo's face and the twinks 69, not realizing the roommate comes out to watch them some more! Leo fucks the bottom doggystyle and piledriver, then Andy sits on that dick. Leo fucks the cutie on his back till he pulls out and shoots, then watches Andy use his cum for lube till he orgasms.

Duration: 28:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
    Audio: 70kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Hood and Chris Hollander

Images

Need It Now

Need It Now

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots

Without any hesitation, you slide your cock deep inside your roommate's bum. Kyle returns the pleasure by riding your shaft in cowboy and reverse cowboy. He then sucks and jerks off your cock until you cum for him.

Duration: 31:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7967kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB
    Download Need It Now

OnlyFans - Boe Jack Ryan breeds DamagedBttm

These boys may be laid back, but when it comes to gorging on cock and stuffing hot ass, they show more than just a little urgency!

Duration: 28:17
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8303kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
    Download OnlyFans - Boe Jack Ryan breeds DamagedBttm