Page 1 of 674 1231151101501 ... Last >>

Thread: Passionate Lesbians pervert each other  

Images

Arrow Passionate Lesbians pervert each other

Milana Ricci, Vina Sky - Girls Gone Camping (2019)

Release Year: 2019
    Cast: Milana Ricci, Vina Sky
    Genres: Lesbian
    Video language: English

Milana and Vina are out camping and, with no one else around, they decide to go a sexy lingerie shoot in the wilderness. Soon, the shoot turns sexy and the beautiful girls end up fucking all over the campsite!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 44:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5423kbps
    Audio: 165kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Milana Ricci, Vina Sky - Girls Gone Camping (2019)

Mature Lesbian Roadtrip

Release Year: 2022
    Cast: Etty Luxxx (38), Sandy Big Boobs (49), Sper Marie (49) & Xanthia (43)
    Genres: Lesbian, Orgy, MILF, Shaved, Toys
    Video language: German

Four Lesbian MILFs lick wachothers pussy under the sun. Enjoy it!

Duration: 21:23
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7987kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mature Lesbian Roadtrip

Jasmine Jae, Jasmine Sinclair, Stella Cox - Wedlocked!

Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM, lesbian, bondage, strapon, vibrator, dildo

It's Stella's wedding day and she's alone with best friend Jasmine Sinclair. Only an hour before she is to wed, Stella pulls down Jasmine's panties and licks her out! Suddenly, in walks Jasmine Jae, discovering the girls' deceit! Now, if Stella and Jasmine are to keep their dirty secret, they must do

Duration: 18:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
    Audio: 94kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jasmine Jae, Jasmine Sinclair, Stella Cox - Wedlocked!

Images
    Alex Coal, Brianne Blu (Roommate Romance II

Have you ever been in love with your boyfriend's ? That's my predicament, and to make it worse, she lives in the same house as us. Her name is Alex Coal, she's my best friend, and I'm Brianne Blu, her best friend. We've been like two peas in a pod these last three years. She's a lesbian, out and proud, and I seethe in jealousy when she goes out on a date. I analyze her every glance, how she holds my hand at times when we go out, and I'm starting to think that my deep affection for her is mutual. I'm suffering and the only way I will get relief is to feel her lips against mine!
    You have to understand Alex, she's the type of girl who always does the right thing, and so even if she is in love with me, she might not want to be with me because of her . I lay in bed, next to her sleeping , and I dream about beautiful Alex. I dream of kissing her, the way her face would look like from beneath her perfect thighs, and as my fingers get slippery from my orgasm, I realize.. I will go to her tonight

Duration: 30:57
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7137kbps
    Audio: 221kbps

File size: 1.6 GB
    Download Alex Coal, Brianne Blu (Roommate Romance II

Images
    The Best Lesbian Compilation

Release Year: 2020
    Genres: Lesbian, Ass Licking, Big Ass, Big Tits

We present the best lesbian compilation with amazing milfs and beauty teens!

Duration: 3:38:52
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 936kbps
    Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
    Download The Best Lesbian Compilation

Images
    Dyked - Etiquette For An Innocent Rebel

Studio: Dyked
    Cast: Jillian Janson, Abigail Mac
    Genres: Jillian Janson, Abigail Mac

Jillian was in desperate need of some charm school. She sat with the worst posture, cursed like a sailor, and was generally just unpleasant to be around. Good thing Abi took her under her wing, but it wasn't going to be all fun and games. She first started by sitting Jillian up in the chair correctly, and ball gagging her mouth to prevent her from cursing. She eventually let her free and tried teaching her some table manners. It was of no use. Abi decided to give Jillian the charm school crash course. Abi placed a long thick dildo on Jillian's chair. She ask her to sit on it and fuck it, then meet her in the living room when she was good and wet. Low and behold, Abi was waiting in the living room with a huge strap on. She was going to fuck Jillian's tight pussy to a pulp, hoping maybe it would change her attitude, and it actually did! Every time she sees a girl now, she can't wait to dyke her out lol.

Duration: 31:57
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5272kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

Download Dyked - Etiquette For An Innocent Rebel

Images
    Sky Pierce, Shana Lane, Kristina Beaudet - A Ladys Touch (2022)

Cast: Sky Pierce, Shana Lane, Kristina Beaudet

Sky (Sky Pierce) enjoys her newly discovered world of feminine pleasures so much that she invites Shana (Shana Lane) & Kristina (Kristina Beaudet) to meet her at the spa for an afternoon of fun. Once inside the privacy of the sauna, this trio of lovely ladies waste no time exploring every inch and crevice of each other's bodies. It's an erotic afternoon of kissing, licking and-then-some. with intense orgasms that will surely keep these lustful ladies cumming back for more!

Duration: 20:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11719kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

Download Sky Pierce, Shana Lane, Kristina Beaudet - A Ladys Touch (2022)

Images
    Sereyna Gomez, Lilly Bella - The sensual power of taking control 1080p

Cast: Sereyna Gomez, Lilly Bella

Whip in hand, gorgeous dominatrix Lilly Bella playfully seduces Sereyna Gomez. The striking Czech sticks out her thong-clad booty so that Lilly can spank it, then the long-haired babe teases Sereyna's lips and clit with the sex toy.

Duration: 22:44
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4310kbps
    Audio: 215kbps

File size: 754.4 MB
    Download Sereyna Gomez, Lilly Bella - The sensual power of taking control 1080p

Images
    Chloe Temple, Nikki Benz, Reese Robbins - Alternative Families

Cast: Chloe Temple, Nikki Benz, Reese Robbins

Nikki Benz walks into her living room to find her , Chloe Temple, chatting on the couch with her classmate, Reese Robbins.

Duration: 38:02
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4958kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
    Download Chloe Temple, Nikki Benz, Reese Robbins - Alternative Families

Images
    Alexis Crystal & Vicky Love - Silent Musings

Release Year: 2018
    Genres: Lesbian, Face Sitting, Ass Licking, 69, Pussy Licking, Scissoring, Pussy Fingering

As model Vicky gets dressed and makes the final adjustments to her flawless hair and makeup, Alexis prepares her art supplies and sets up her easel in the studio. But, when Vicky emerges from the dressing room looking good enough to eat, Alexis soon abandons her portrait in favor of enjoying the beauty firsthand! Without a word, Alexis seduces her model into stripping off her clothes and lying back on the chaise longue, teasing Vicky with long, languorous touches before finally eating her eager pussy. Soon the lesbians are twining their slender bodies together as they trib passionately and please each other with a long 69 session broken only by their gasps of ecstasy. As Vicky lies on the chaise, spent from their lovemaking, Alexis feels a sudden inspiration, jumping up to capture the way her muse looks in this perfect moment.

Duration: 30:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5982kbps
    Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
    Download Alexis Crystal & Vicky Love - Silent Musings

Images
    Lesbian Love Affairs

Release Year: 2020
    Studio: Pussy Babes
    Genres: Fetish, Euro, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo, Dildo Play

They say a lesbian is a woman who's just not met the right man yet, but we're pretty sure this collection of nine hot chicks would seriously disagree. Indeed, it's pretty clear right from the off that they haven't got the slightest urge for cock in any way. All that bothers them in front of the camera is being able to secure the touch of another slutty whore to help work the most intimate parts of each other's bodies. Daisy Leon, Charley Monroe and Britney Foster are just three of these woman-loving slags, who take on each other's tits, clits and pussies for the kind of climax-inducing frenzy you ain't gonna soon forget. No doubt about it, if you have an urge for girl-on-girl action you've definitely "cum" to the right place!

Duration: 1:51:25
    Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 1999kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

Download Lesbian Love Affairs

Images
    Office sleeping beauty

Cast: Sinn Sage, Lily Adams
    Genres: Lesbian, Petite, Natural tits, College, Brunette, Mature & Milf, Tattoo & Piercing, Bubble Butt, Ass

Lily's the sexy new temp for the insurance office, but juggling the job and her college night classes are leaving her exhausted. Supervisor Sinn Sage catches Lily 'meditating' one too many times while on the job and secretly watches the hot brunette nod off at her desk yet again...she knows it's time to confront the sleeping beauty. Lily confides in Sinn that she is doing night classes while working because she is drowning in debt. Lily throws herself at Sinn's mercy...and Sinn is very understanding. In fact, she won't tell a soul and is impressed with the young woman's dedication. Lily is relieved, hugging Sinn, thanking her profusely. Sinn's attraction to the tight young body can't be ignored when pressed against her...she kisses Lily, igniting the pent-up attraction the two have. Their kissing turns urgent as they explore one another's wet pussies; Sinn draws pulsing orgasms out of Lily. Soon Sinn's cumming from Lily's mouth and eager fingers too!

Duration: 32:15
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4252kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Office sleeping beauty

Images
    A hairy mom and an unshaved MILF taste eachothers furry pussies

Cast: Foxy , Vita
    Genres: Hairy, Lesbian, Masturbation, MILF, Toys

A hairy mom and an unshaved MILF share their love for pussies and go all the way on the couch.

Duration: 28:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9699kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB
    Download A hairy mom and an unshaved MILF taste eachothers furry pussies

Images
    Welikegirls - We Like Girls - Jane & Spencer

Studio: Welikegirls
    Cast: Jane Wilde, Spencer Bradley
    Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Strap-on, Toys, Hairy, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Original Series, Face Fucking, Black Hair, Foot Fetish, interview, kissing, rimming, pussy eating

Welcome back, everyone, to another episode of We Like Girls!
    It's a beautiful day on set today and an beautiful day because I get to work with one of my all-time favorite performers: the one and only Jane Wilde.
    About a month ago, I noticed on her social media that she was going off about this amazing, newer girl in the industry who she wanted to work with: Spencer Bradley. Now, Spencer and Jane are with the same agency but only met a little over a month ago... which led to Jane professing her crush and me picking up on it as the ultimate lesbian matchmaker!
    'I always wanted to shoot for the series but I wanted it to be perfect,' Jane told us. 'Then I met Spencer and was instantly so intrigued by her that I thought this would be a good opportunity to get to know each other on a deeper level.'
    'When I found out Jane picked me, I was really flattered,' Spencer excitedly revealed. 'I didn't know it was a situation where someone picks somebody else, so the fact that she wanted to play with -- and that she's somebody that I've been wanting to work with more -- is great!'
    Spencer admitted that she was very excited to have Jane all to herself since the last time they did a scene together, Spencer had to share her. But not today in their first ever one-one-one scene. And Jane's in for a since Spencer brought along a strapping surprise...

Duration: 47:31
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4154kbps

File size: 1.5 GB
    Download Welikegirls - We Like Girls - Jane & Spencer

Images
    Rika Fane, Alba Lala - Small tits teen tribs and licks (2022)

Cast: Rika Fane, Alba Lala

Petite nympho Rika Fane sensually touches her small, perky tits as Alba Lala watches from across the room. Getting aroused, Alba rubs her hairy pussy and tastes her own juices before approaching the beautiful Czech. The gorgeous lesbians trib their pussies together to mutual orgasm, then inked-up Alba drizzles oil onto her chest and massages her boobs. The glistening babes share a passionate kiss, and afterwards Alba works her way down to Rika's tight hole to eat her out. Blonde-haired Rika returns the favour, then Alba fingers Rika in the spoon position until she climaxes!

Duration: 23:13
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
    Audio: 212kbps

File size: 863.4 MB
    Download Rika Fane, Alba Lala - Small tits teen tribs and licks (2022)

Images
    Erika E, Aislin - Slow Dance (2022)

Cast: Erika E, Aislin

Gorgeous blonde Aislin puts on sexy lingerie, a little black dress and high heels, ready for a hot date. As Adel Morel's erotic lesbian movie "Slow Dance" unfolds, cute Erika E takes a shower, gets dressed up and heads to Aislin's apartment. The sexual chemistry between them is overwhelming as they dance together, bodies pressed tight. Aislin takes Erika's hand and leads her to the bedroom, kissing her passionately as they strip each other down to their lingerie. Pushing her onto the bed, Aislin unhooks Erika's white lace bra and fondles her perky breasts, then peels off her panties and starts to lick her shaved pussy voraciously, making her moan and squirm. She pauses to take off her own bra so Erika can lavish attention on her beautiful big breasts. In moments they are both naked and Erika is face down ass up, eating Aislin's pussy from behind. She moves into spoons, fingering Aislin frantically, then lies beside her so they can frig each other in unison. Breasts jiggling, they orgasm together in a crescendo of blissful cries, cuddling through the afterglow of their lovemaking.

Duration: 21:49
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

Download Erika E, Aislin - Slow Dance (2022)

Images
    happy end in gmassage

Release Year: 2012
    Genres: fisting, masturabation, dildo/toys, shockin penetration

I wanted a massage, but not just any massage... I was looking for a happy ending! So, I visited my girl Carmen, who I was sure would take good care of me. And she did just that, starting out with my rubdown, but heading to the back room to bring out a couple rather large strap-ons to have a little fun with...

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 19:41
    Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 370.7 MB
    Download happy end in gmassage

Page 1 of 674 1231151101501 ... Last >>