Page 993 of 1000 << First ... 493893943983991992993994995 ... Last >>
Results 14,881 to 14,895 of 14987

Thread: Shameless Very Hot Teen Cuties in Hardcore Sex Action  

Images

072 - Taste of an accidental meeting

Official Title: Taste of an accidental meeting
    Cast: Henna Ssy
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Facial, Handjob, Hardcore, Medium Tits, Missionary, Pussy Licking, Shaved

Official Synopsis: Sweet brunette babe spends her day at the park. She takes a new photo camera with her in the hope of making a couple of beautiful pictures but as long as she is a newbie she has problems with using that camera. Luckily a dude passes by and sees her problems. He offers his help and shows her how to use the camera properly. Lad makes several pictures of the beautiful cutie outdoors and asks her if she wants to continue the photo session indoors. Sure the hottie agrees.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1672.2 MB
    Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:28:18

Download - Taste of an accidental meeting

Images

073 - Babe takes hot cum shower

Official Title: Babe takes hot cum shower
    Cast: Black Angel
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Facial, Handjob, Hardcore, Missionary, Pussy Licking, Shaved, Small Tits

Official Synopsis: Like many other dudes, this lad invites his gorgeous brunette girlfriend on a date but, unlike other studs, he takes her to the riverbank instead of a posh restaurant. They enjoy beautiful views and chat about different things and soon realize they need to go back home and to finish the date with something pleasant, spicy and even wild. When they are all alone, they undress each other, tease each other to get ready for oral games which lead to furious fuck in different position on a comfy bed with a massive facial in the end.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1557.27 MB
    Duration: 00:26:22

Download - Babe takes hot cum shower

Images

073 - Deep blowjob after shopping

Official Title: Deep blowjob after shopping
    Cast: Megan Venturi
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Ball Licking, Big Cock, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Cum on Ass, Deep Throat, Doggy Style, Handjob, Hardcore, POV, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Small Tits

Official Synopsis: Stunning brunette Megan Venturi found a credit card of her boyfriend in the morning and decided to go to the mall and buy some clothes for herself. She didn't tell her boyfriend about it. But when she returns home after shopping, she meets an angry boyfriend who noticed that his credit card is missing. Megan wants to make it up to him by showing her beautiful naked body. She gets on her knees and gives him a deepest blowjob that she ever gives him. Then she sits on him and rides his cock, before he fucks her from the back and finally finishes on her ass!

Tech. Info
    Size: 1573.11 MB
    Duration: 00:26:02

Download - Deep blowjob after shopping

Images

073 - My Lingerie Ad Brought a Hot Girl for a Fuck

Official Title: My Lingerie Ad Brought a Hot Girl for a Fuck
    Cast: Darcia Lee
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Hardcore, POV, Ultra HD

Official Synopsis: My new pickup strategy is posting lingerie ads on Craiglist. I was surprised to receive a few feedbacks. I chose the most beautiful girl among all potential clients and offered her to visit my home for a try-in. The brunette hottie was very open-minded and even agreed to pose in her new lingerie. I said lots of compliments and the girl thawed enough to let me kiss her. Kiss after kiss and was already fucking her like a madman on my sofa. The girl moaned and wiggled under me. This lustful beauty even allowed me cum on her face.

Tech. Info
    Size: 3644.29 MB
    Resolution: 3840x2160
    Duration: 00:35:35

Download - My Lingerie Ad Brought a Hot Girl for a Fuck

Images

074 - Babe in chains takes a facial

Official Title: Babe in chains takes a facial
    Cast: Sony Smile
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., BDSM, Blowjob, Brunette, Deep Throat, Doggy Style, Facial, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Small Tits

Official Synopsis: Skinny brunette searches for new sensations in order to brighten her sex life at least a little bit. In order to satisfy her desire for new pleasures, her lover blindfolds the hottie, makes her put on a tiny leather outfit and collars her so that she obeys his desires to the full. First, petite cutie gives dude a very deep blowjob and licks his balls and later opens her pussy and asshole to enjoy cock in those two holes by turns. Dude keeps fucking the hottie till she is ready to take a massive load of sperm all over her pretty face.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1591.52 MB
    Duration: 00:26:49

Download - Babe in chains takes a facial

Images

074 - Delicious blowjob without hesitation

Official Title: Delicious blowjob without hesitation
    Cast: Kira Axe
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Ball Licking, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Cum on Ass, Deep Throat, Doggy Style, Handjob, Hardcore, POV, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Small Tits, Spanking, Titjob

Official Synopsis: The boyfriend of a sweet darkhaired beauty Kira Axe is enjoying some alone time at home, when she comes back from college and starts showing off her beautiful body. Then she takes off her shirt and teases him with her perky tits. She becomes embarrassed when he takes out his phone and tries to take a picture of her naked. Lucky for him Kira has a huge desire to undress completely and please him. So, she asks the boyfriend to put the phone away and without hesitation pulls down his pants to give him a delicious blowjob before riding his cock!

Tech. Info
    Size: 1864.42 MB
    Duration: 00:30:58

Download - Delicious blowjob without hesitation

Images

074 - How to Hook a Hot Babe With a Single Compliment

Official Title: How to Hook a Hot Babe With a Single Compliment
    Cast: Nicole Black
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Medium Tits, Ultra HD

Official Synopsis: I never struggled to pick up a hottie. But I have never thought that gorgeous cuties can agree for a sex just after hearing one single compliment. This time I hooked up with a beautiful brunette girl with slim body and bubble ass. All she wanted to hear is a compliment related to her cute dress. After hearing it she agreed for a lingerie photo session in my apartment. Her lingerie was very sexual but without any clothes the babe turned out to be hotter. She passionately allowed me licking and fucking all her sweet holes. I spread her buttocks and came right between them.

Tech. Info
    Size: 3554.82 MB
    Duration: 00:34:42

Download - How to Hook a Hot Babe With a Single Compliment

Images

075 - Cock swallowing skills

Official Title: Cock swallowing skills
    Cast: Julia Red
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Ball Licking, Big Ass, Big Cock, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Creampie, Deep Throat, Doggy Style, Handjob, Hardcore, Missionary, POV, Redhead, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Small Tits

Official Synopsis: Julia Red is a very enchanting red-head girl with perfect proportions that will not leave anyone indifferent. Everything about this girls body will turn anyone on and her boyfriend is no exception. When he enters the room, he immediately notices that her appetizing ass looks mighty fine in her pink shorts. He can't wait to grab her and fuck her hard. But Julia has other plans today. She wants to shows off him how skilled she is at deepthroating with a banana and then demonstrates to her boyfriend her skills in swallowing his big dick. Then she rides his cock and takes a creamy load of cum in her pussy.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1891.17 MB
    Duration: 00:31:37

Download - Cock swallowing skills

Images

075 - Poor blonde paid the rent with her body

Official Title: Poor blonde paid the rent with her body
    Cast: Kira Thorn
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Bathroom, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Deep Throat, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, Ultra HD

Official Synopsis: Very attractive blonde with appetizing boobs rented my apartment a couple of months ago. But she couldnt pay on the term. That is why I took my camera and asked her to open the door. Luckily, she was half-naked and agreed to pay me back in a different way. I was a real gent - at first ate her ass, and only then shoved my big cock into her small mouth and tight pussy. The cute babe was so obedient that allowed fucking right in the bathroom stall. I came hard on her pretty face and promised to return the next month.

Tech. Info
    Size: 3199.28 MB
    Duration: 00:31:14

Download - Poor blonde paid the rent with her body

Images

075 - Sweet Smile Hides Nasty Side

Official Title: Sweet Smile Hides Nasty Side
    Cast: Ariana Shaine
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Cum on Pussy, Doggy Style, Footjob, Handjob, Hardcore, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Small Tits

Official Synopsis: Still waters run deep. Everybody knows that saying but very few people saw an example that illustrates it in real life. This modest-looking cutie is sweet, polite, gentle, kind and caring but it turns out that, once she and her boyfriend stay alone in a comfy place, she turns into a sex devil in the matter of seconds. Soon, they both are totally naked and caress each other till they both are ready to proceed. They do not waste their time and lad fills his girlfriends holes with his dick by turns. He loves her hot pulsating pussy so much that he even creams it with a fresh load of sperm.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1453 MB
    Duration: 00:24:27

Download - Sweet Smile Hides Nasty Side

Images

076 - Farewell sex before the trip

Official Title: Farewell sex before the trip
    Cast: Jenny Fer
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Big Cock, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Cum on Ass, Deep Throat, Doggy Style, Fingering, Handjob, Hardcore, Petite, Pigtales, POV, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Small Tits, Socks, Spanking

Official Synopsis: Today, Jenny Fer has to leave to college in another city for a long time. She has already ordered a taxi and comes in to say goodbye to her boyfriend. She knows that she will miss him a lot from the distance and especially miss their hot sex. Jenny doesn't have much time so she decides to give her boyfriend a proper farewell sex before heading to the trip. She quickly gets down on her knees, grabs onto his shaft and shoves his big cock deep into her mouth. Then they fuck in different positions until he cums on her ass. Most likely, this farewell sex will not be enough for them for long and Jenny will have to return soon...

Tech. Info
    Size: 1784.05 MB
    Duration: 00:29:54

Download - Farewell sex before the trip

Images

076 - How I Taught My Friend Angel to Trick Men for Sex

Official Title: How I Taught My Friend Angel to Trick Men for Sex
    Cast: Angel Piaff
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Blowjob, Hardcore, POV, Ultra HD, Virtual Reality

Official Synopsis: Recently my hot friend Angel Piaff watched my sexy videos of fucking total strangers and couldnt believe that I seduced them just with my charm. I offered her to try my pick-up method and trick a stranger for sex. Joyfully she went to a club and invited a random attractive guy to dance and then go to her place. The man turned out to be very shy and it turned my slutty friend even more. The blonde babe showed her awesome tits, seduced him with long legs, mischievous smile, and bitchy attitude. The hottie made him lick her and blew in response, then fucked his hard cock and blew once more. Both were swept by lust and ended up fucking all night long!

Tech. Info
    Size: 3805.25 MB
    Duration: 00:37:09

Download - How I Taught My Friend Angel to Trick Men for Sex

Images

076 - Morning coffee with fresh sperm

Official Title: Morning coffee with fresh sperm
    Cast: Zazie Skymm
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Blonde, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Doggy Style, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Small Tits

Official Synopsis: People are different and we all have different tastes and likings and that concerns everything from movies to beverages. Sweet blonde loves starting her mornings with fresh coffee with a little drop of milk in it. As always, her boyfriend makes a cup of tasty, aromatic and very strong coffee but forgets about the milk totally. Luckily the dude realizes there is a way out of that situation. So, he teases the cutie with that huge cup of very hot coffee but promises to give it to her only after a blowjob and a doggy style sex. When he is almost about to cum, he fills blondes sweet mouth with a huge load of sperm that is enough for ten cups of coffee.

Tech. Info
    Size: 2153.08 MB
    Duration: 00:36:20

Download - Morning coffee with fresh sperm

Images

077 - Artist becomes a sex canvas

Official Title: Artist becomes a sex canvas
    Cast: Missy Luv
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Blonde, Blowjob, Doggy Style, Facial, Handjob, Hardcore, Missionary, Petite, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Small Tits

Official Synopsis: They say that drawing is very helpful when it comes to getting rid of stress but some people, like this hot smoking blonde, just love drawing simple pictures even they cannot be called masterpieces. In fact, she confesses she loves the feeling of a pencil in her fingers and the way it slides the paper. Usually it is very hard to talk her into putting away her drawing but, when her lover comes up to her, he manages to do that easily. So she puts away the pencils and takes dudes dick into her hands. She teases the stud with her natural tits, soft lips, hot tongue and gentle hands till he is excited to the limit and ready to thrust his hard cock deep into her pulsating pussy. They keep on trying different positions until the dude paints a beautiful pictures on cuties lips with his fresh sperm.

Tech. Info
    Size: 2032.38 MB
    Duration: 00:34:23

Download - Artist becomes a sex canvas

Images

077 - Good fuck as an apology

Official Title: Good fuck as an apology
    Cast: Lylyta Yung
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Big Cock, Blonde, Blowjob, Cheating, Cowgirl, Cum in Mouth, Deep Throat, Doggy Style, Handjob, Hardcore, Missionary, POV, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Small Tits, Swallowing

Official Synopsis: Charming beauty Lylyta Yung always liked male attention. Despite the fact that she has a boyfriend, this did not stop her from starting a virtual romance. Today her boyfriend comes home unexpectedly early and finds her texting and taking hot selfies for another guy. But, the cunning Lylyta convinces him that it is not worth being jealous because another guy is just a friend. She offers him to fuck her well for her misconduct as an apology. Unable to contain himself, the boyfriend takes the bait. He hardens his big cock and lets her to suck it. Then he begins to pound Lylytas cheating pussy in various positions and cums in her mouth, letting her know she better never ever cheat again!

Tech. Info
    Size: 2107.65 MB
    Duration: 00:35:26

Download - Good fuck as an apology