Page 2 of 2 << First 12

Thread: LadyboyGuide LadyboyGuide + LadyboyCock (Complete Siterip) - Exclusive to Vipergirls!  

Images

LadyboyGuide Re: LadyboyGuide + LadyboyCock (Complete Siterip) - Exclusive to Vipergirls!

Finally found them. Thanks for uploading. just 1 question. have you uploaded all the sets or are there still some left to be uploaded?? Asking coz i want to see them in 1 go

Images

LadyboyGuide Re: LadyboyGuide + LadyboyCock (Complete Siterip) - Exclusive to Vipergirls!

Quote Originally Posted by Romit108 View Post
    Finally found them. Thanks for uploading. just 1 question. have you uploaded all the sets or are there still some left to be uploaded?? Asking coz i want to see them in 1 go
    Still in progress. ~250 sets and 123.177 photos left. You have to wait for quite a time.

3. Liked by 1 user: fromperpig

Images

Roger33, extremely impressive rare sets you have here, I thought they were long gone from the internet! Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what you uploaded. You are doing gods work brother

5. Liked by 1 user: roger33

Images

Quote Originally Posted by pr0ndude View Post
    Roger33, extremely impressive rare sets you have here, I thought they were long gone from the internet! Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what you uploaded. You are doing gods work brother

I've never seen a single complete photo set from this site for the last 20 years. All we getting were random preview pages with 12-16 photos. This site and its content was my holy grail and i finally fucking found it

As i said in my first post, photo set pages in the members area don't include any zip files and/or an easy way to download one single photo. It took literally one month to download all those 132,000 photos... It was a nightmare but worth the effort at the end.

Enjoy!

7. Liked by 3 users: fromperpig, keskoppa1, pr0ndude

Images

Quote Originally Posted by roger33 View Post

Hello ladies!

Did you miss your uncle and his gifts?
    First, amazing work! I've looked for this forever.
    Second, is there any way to get the videos?

Second part may be a dumb question, but I gotta hope

9. Liked by 1 user: roger33

Images

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHands View Post
    First, amazing work! I've looked for this forever.
    Second, is there any way to get the videos?

Second part may be a dumb question, but I gotta hope
    Quote Originally Posted by roger33 View Post
    That site is AWFUL.

• It IS CODED IN FUCKING PERL LANGUAGE IN 2002. STILL THE SAME IN 2023. SITE PAGE EXTENSIONS ARE .CGI (NOT .HTML or .PHP)
    • It doesn't have ZIP files for photo sets and you have to click 3 times to get an original image
    • It doesn't have a MODEL PAGE
    • It has only 2 pages: RECENT and ARCHIVE
    • It EMBEDS A UNIQUE CODE TO VIDEOS to prevent piracy.

Videos are encoded with a DRM software. That's why those videos are hard to find on content sharing platforms.

Don't lose your hope though

Images

Yeah, a few are on spankbang, etc. I think it's probably easy to steal these days... but there's just not many people who care enough to prowl for 20 year old videos. No one will be the hero to just get 20 views haha. That's why you doing the photo sets is pretty legendary.

12. Liked by 2 users: fromperpig, roger33

Images

Thank you Uncle Roger. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed. I appreciate your valuable contributions to Viper Girls. You are a ROCK STAR!
    Last edited by lustyrusty; 27th January 2024 at 19:50.

14. Liked by 1 user: roger33

Images

Thanks mate

16. Liked by 1 user: roger33

Images

I came here specifically for this pic set, I’m sure it’s great work but I’m new here and I can’t seem to find them……I have access to only 6 pickets when I click on the link you posted. How to I access them all? Sorry for the confusion

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Wankenjobi View Post
    I came here specifically for this pic set, I’m sure it’s great work but I’m new here and I can’t seem to find them……I have access to only 6 pickets when I click on the link you posted. How to I access them all? Sorry for the confusion

1) Go to your "Dashboard" --> https://vipergirls.to/usercp.php

2) Find "General Settings" from left

3) Scroll down a bit, find these settings and change for your taste or just adjust them like my settings.
    In this case, just change #1 setting: "Default Thread Age Cut Off"

4) Click on "Save Changes" at the end of the page.

This option will show EVERYTHING older than 100 days posted to Vipergirls.

(Note: I didn't finish posting all sets, check them time to time.)

19. Liked by 2 users: fromperpig, Wankenjobi

Images

THANK YOU!!! Got em!! Appreciate you posting all this!!!

21. Liked by 1 user: roger33

Images

Hello, I would like to ask how to get the video of ladyboyguide. I have been searching on Google for a long time and can’t find it. thank!!!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by candy1212 View Post
    Hello, I would like to ask how to get the video of ladyboyguide. I have been searching on Google for a long time and can’t find it. thank!!!
    Videos are encoded and protected with a DRM software. People don't want to share them.

Images

All sets are posted and another ancient site recovered from being lost forever

Feel free to spread the love! Download them zip files and post on any other board. The more backups, the merrier.

See y'all on another siterip.

Your pervert uncle,
    R.

Page 2 of 2 << First 12