Page 2049 of 2107 << First ... 104915491949199920392047204820492050205120592099 ... Last >>
Results 30,721 to 30,735 of 31594

Thread: Female Domination, Humiliation, Slave and Strapon  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Humiliation POV - Princess Amai Liu - Do You Want To Gag On My Feet Or My Dildo

Humiliation POV - Princess Amai Liu - Do You Want To Gag On My Feet Or My Dildo

So I gave my slave a choice today. He gets to decide what he gets to gag on! I asked him if he wanted to gag on my pretty little feet or my dildo. He chose my feet. That was fine, for now. I lifted up my foot and shoved it all the way down his throat, til he literally gagged. But I don't think it was working well enough. I think it would be easier for him to gag on my dildo. No more choices for him, he's going to gag on both of them, repeatedly.
    I grabbed the back of his head and started ramming the dildo in and out of his mouth while he made stupid gagging noises, lol. Then as soon as I pulled the dildo out, I shoved my foot back in his mouth. But the dildo seemed to be working much better, and he agreed. So again I started to fuck his loser mouth with my dildo until he gagged! It's so much fun bullying him like this I make such a fool of him in this video.
    Even though he was choking and gagging, he pledged to continue in order to please me. But I had more in store for him. Now not only would he take either my dildo or my foot, he would take them both at the same time! So I put my foot in his mouth and then pried his mouth open with my fingers and put the dildo in too! His mouth was stuffed as he gagged like an idiot just to please me.
    But I had one more treat in store for him. I put both of my feet in his mouth until he gagged, then back on the dildo for some more. I barely let him up to breathe!

00:06:41 | 362 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/9da98a0debc91/Hu...r_My_Dildo.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Guineapig for the FUCK Machine There is only one

Guineapig for the FUCK Machine There is only one

There is only one way to test out a Fuck machine & we all know it can get messy. We really worked up this little Asian bitch good & this is a really hot scene. Thanks to the slave who added this awesome new toy to my collection I fucking love it.

00:07:59 | 489 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/f0ab4cd0bb28e/Go...s_only_one.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Dirty Priest Femdom Store - Captured by perverted doctor

Dirty Priest Femdom Store - Captured by perverted doctor

Ivi requires surgery. Mistress Priest is a doctor in a hospital who must prepare the patient and perform the operation. During the operation, she learns that Ivi's insurance cannot pay for her work, and decides to take payment in another way. After all, she works so much that she doesn't have time to date men. And Ivi is suitable for having fun. Ivi wakes up in a bondage bag in a BDSM studio and is now his doctor's toy. In this part, sounding, cbt, handjob and vibrator await him. His doctor will have full control of his cock, and that's just the beginning.

00:44:36 | 1.16 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/adcd7f07244b3/Di...ted_doctor.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Madam Director - Ben and Lola - Boyfriend Training Handjob

Madam Director - Ben and Lola - Boyfriend Training Handjob

It actually takes a lot of work to train your boyfriend well. I make mine suck a lot of stranger's cocks for me. He's been doing a good job. He's doing everything I tell him to and arguing with me less and less. Today, he's going to get some positive reinforcement. I've decided that he can finally get a handjob. "Good boyfriend," I coo to him while stroking his hard-on up and down. My boyfriend tries to take advantage of my good mood and asks if he can finally fuck me. What an ingrate! I flex that I will leave him. I remind him that he loves me. He shuts up and sits still for his handjob. I tell him to think about making me happy. I remind him that his role is as my cocksucker, and I must be kept entertained. A bored girl is an unhappy girl. "Think about all the cock you'll suck for me," I whisper into his ear. He shoots a warm load into my soft hand. See? He likes being trained. (7:07 long)

00:07:07 | 432 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/9e0a2c5f6f08d/Ma...ng_Handjob.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Halloween Trick or Treat Face Sittin

Halloween Trick or Treat Face Sittin

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - HAPPY HALLOWEEN JASMINE ADDICTS Halloween Trick or Treat Face Sittin
    Custom: Its Halloween and you are out trick or treating. You call at a guys house, he opens the front door and you shout trick or treat! the miserable guy shuts the door in your face. You are not impressed & knock on the door again. When he opens it you push him away and enter the house. You Fo-rce the guy on his knees and scissor his neck while standing. You tell the guy how rude he is and tell him he is going to get a trick & a treat! You push the guy on his back on the floor and sit on his chest pinning his arms with your legs. You tell him that rude people get punished and you have the best punishment skills. You tell him that the `trick` will be him trying to breathe as you are going to sit on his face and smother him with your ass. You move forward and sit on his face at which point you tell him that the `treat` is to have your ass sitting on his face! A bit of bouncing on his face follows here please! You then move to a squatting position on his neck and tell him that you are going to put a spell on him that makes him beg for you to sit on him some more. You perform the spell and he starts to beg to be sat on . So you just clarify, that he wants his face to be squashed under your ass? he says yes so you sit on his face in all the great positions that you do.nera the end you sit on his chest and ask him how he enjoyed your ass on his face & perform another spell. This makes him ask you to sit on his face until he passes out. You cannot refuse and do this in the squatting position. Still sitting on him after passing out you tell us viewers how it could be us next if we are rude before getting off him and walking out.

00:16:51 | 614 MB | 640x480 | MP4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/553fbcf41e1aa/Go...ace_Sittin.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Domina Fire - Milking Sounding In Duct Tape Bondage

Domina Fire - Milking Sounding In Duct Tape Bondage

00:02:58 | 50 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/8e37707ac972f/Do...pe_Bondage.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Spit Princess Pig finally gets the release hes been

Spit Princess Pig finally gets the release hes been

Pig finally gets the release he's been begging for and its a SPITacular one! Any Spit Lovin' loser dream come true, I spit on his dicklet and then encourage it to get off while spitting on its face over and over. Watching it covered in my spit siting there looking stupid pleases me LOL loser worships my attention and is beyond thankful for this spit bath as he fucking should be. - Happy Birthday Loser! Wish Id had some Gummy bears or candy to really get nice big sticky spit going but this was still amusing CATEGORIES: SPIT BATH, GODDESS WORSHIP,, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, SPH

00:06:18 | 387 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/18673573092f6/Go...e_hes_been.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Lady Iveta - Lick my soles clean

Lady Iveta - Lick my soles clean

00:08:47 | 65 MB | 852x480 | MP4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/636005f2c1938/La...oles_clean.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Reagan Lush - Reprogramming Him To Cum For My Feet

Reagan Lush - Reprogramming Him To Cum For My Feet

Bratty Foot Girls - Jason Ninja - Reagan Lush - Reprogramming Him To Cum For My Feet
    Custom scriptart 1 (0-2 mins)CEO Reagan is working at her desk and calls Jason into the office. When he comes, Reagan tells him that he's been a screw up at their company. The reports are always sent late and some of their clients have been complaining about his sloppy work. Jason tries to explain that he'll do better, but Reagan does not believe him. She tells Jason that he'll be doing mandatory retraining if he wants to keep his job. Jason nervously agrees. Reagan then tells him to get on the table.Part 2 (2-6 Mins)Jason's hands are tied up and tape is over his mouth. Reagan sits next to him with her knees bent and takes off her heels. She tells Jason that he's going to be retrained by smelling her feet. Jason quickly shakes his head saying no. Reagan responds by telling him "you're going to smell them and you're going to like it". Reagan then covers Jason's face with her feet. Reagan slips Jason pants off and adds that he's also going to cum during this training. Jason is squeamish under Reagans feet as she begins milking him. She reminds him that if he doesn't complete this training that he'll be fired. This doesn't stop Jason from being resistant. A few moments later, Reagan's phone rings.Part 3 (6-until Jason pops)Reagan answers the phone while still milking Jason. It's one of the clients that her company does business with. Reagans assures the client that Jason will be better going forward because he's going through training now. As Reagan finishes the phone call, she notices that Jason's has stopped resisting and starts taking deep breathes of her feet. In a positive tone Reagan responds "I see someone's starting to like it". Reagan starts giving Jason words of encouragement as his face is covered by her feet. Sample phrases include:"Good boy""I knew you'd fall in line""you're going to be a better intern after this""you're doing such a good job"Part 4 (After Jason pops)When Jason pops, Reagan shouts in excitement "that's a good boy!". After she milks the last bit of cum out of Jason, she keeps her feet on his face and congratulates him for completing the training. She then asks"Ready to do better""Was this helpful"Both questions he shakes his head yes to while still covered by her feet. Reagan is pleased with his training and tells him that he can keep his job and to go back to his desk.Starring: Reagan Lush, Jason Ninja

00:12:47 | 608 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/fba770c9b833d/Br...or_My_Feet.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Facefucking in Stunning Leather Leggings

Facefucking in Stunning Leather Leggings

Mistress sacred will make any man do what she wants, starts by making him addicted and addicted to her perverted sadism.
    This slave has the honor of sucking mistress her big dick.
    Trapped in a steel chastity fixture, she brings her cock up to this slut and makes a real slave out of it, leaving him beaten and broken.

00:04:52 | 522 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/037f573beee6a/Mi...r_Leggings.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Princess Mia - Desperate to Save his own BALLS

Princess Mia - Desperate to Save his own BALLS

Princess Mia has her slave secured by his wrists to the stair banister and a combination of the paddle and kicking him in the balls has the poor slut grunt and crying out in pain. Mia doesn't just paddle his ass but his cock and balls too. He forgets to thank her for the pain so when she has to remind him she hurts him even more. Slaves can be so dense sometime but then again they are used to having the women do all the thinking.
    She grabs him by the balls and paddles his ass while flogging him before stepping back to kick him in the balls again. She bends over and tells him to kiss her butt cheeks and after a couple kisses the fun and games continue. His ass is beet red. She asks him if he deserves a break and he says he is a good boy and deserves mercy. Mia laughs and says that slaves are always so desperate to save their own balls, so she tugs on them and says "Let's see if I can rip them off." The slave screams as the screen goes black.

00:06:24 | 781 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/f84f8ba60b75b/Cl..._own_BALLS.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Michelle Masque and Ozzy Lusth - #854

Michelle Masque and Ozzy Lusth - #854

00:05:54 | 1.26 GB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/d64f853b85c35/Fe..._%23854_4K.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Mercer - Sounds and Ballcrushing CBT on Latex Sissy

Mistress Mercer - Sounds and Ballcrushing CBT on Latex Sissy

Sadistic FemDom Dominatrix Mistress Mercer performs a romantic urethral sounding on transgender latex sissy slut Erica with long straight sounds, teasing and playing with her clitty, before locking her balls into a stainless steel spiked ballcrusher. As her balls are stretched and squished, using a vibrator to increase the intensity, she is slapped, grabbed, and humiliated. Finally, Erica is denied release, locked up in chastity, and told to get in the cage with the fuckmachine to be trained for a few hours. She is dressed in latex gloves, stockings, panties, and a crop top for easy access, so Mistress can play with her shiny submissive toy.

00:26:25 | 1.14 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/777754996dc0b/Mi...atex_Sissy.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress April - Horny Sissy Slut Fabvers

Mistress April - Horny Sissy Slut Fabvers

00:34:22 | 628 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/4674dc55a8f7f/Mi...ut_Fabvers.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images