Page 4052 of 4149 << First ... 305235523952400240424050405140524053405440624102 ... Last >>
Results 60,766 to 60,780 of 62221

Thread: BDSM Professionals - Fetish, Perversion, Domination, Submission, Debauchery, Bondage!  

Images

Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3

Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tie Yvette's elbows together, chicken wing her and then I cinch her arms to her body. I stand her up and tie off the back of her chest harness above. I tie her head back using the D-ring in her head harness. I step back and watch Yvette endure her bondage. This is one of those clips that I have been sitting on fr a while. Things didn't go as planned. For instance, I didn't tie the spreader bar good enough and it came loose. The lighting isn't as good as I would have liked. Overall, it's not bad and Yvette later told me that it was the most intense clip she has ever done, so if you are a Yvette Extreme fan, you'll love it.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 18:57
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 851.3 MB
    Download Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3

Images

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony ...

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The Vigilante orders Rachel to jump in place. After a while, he orders her to stop. Rachel's pants turn to yelps as hevy clamps are put on her nipples. The Vigilante then walks away and calls her. Being blind, Rachel has to listen to his voice in order to find her way. With her ankles tethered she finds her way to him. He walks to the other end of the fence and calls her again. She once again finds her way to him. He calls her back one more time, before he leads her back to her starting position. Since her gag did not have enough holes in the strap to tighten it completely, it has not been quite as tight as it should have been. The Vigilante pulls it tight as Rachel chokes and gags on the tongue port. He removes it and gags her with a rubber version. He orders her to turn in a tight circle once again. After a while he decides that it's time to put his toy away for the evening. He leads her into her cage. He is nice enough to have given her a mattress to sleep on. It's a little wet from earlier, but it will eventually dry. Rachel struggles and whimpers while still, blind, clamped, gagged, and in bondage. The lights go out and we hear a door close. Rachel's activities will resume in the morning. I have included some behind the scenes footage as well.

Duration: 21:35
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 968.6 MB
    Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2

Images

Alice Frost

Alice Frost

Release Year: 2024
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
    Video language: English

Welcome Alice Frost back to Sexually Broken. We love Alice so much- she is a giver, she gives you everything you want during sex. She gives it all, she lets you take it all, and that is a rare thing my friends.
    It's Gauntlet time, where we bind the model into a helpless state, then fuck the holy shit right out of them. They never have time to catch up, we fuck them in every position and every wet hole. They cum over and over, helpless to do anything but suck, get fucked, squirt and moan. It is a complete overload, we wreck their brains. From the intense deep throating, to the cervix pounding fucking, we make them cum with cock over and over.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 18:54
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Alice Frost

Images

Wonderland

Wonderland

Alice. Alice. Alice. Did you not take any notice of what happened to Goldie Locks? I mean, you go wandering around in the strange Wonderland all by yourself, sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, smoking hookahs with a caterpillar and angering Queens who (or is it "WHOM"?) delight in chopping off heads. I have to say....You should have seen this one coming, Alice. Right about now, I'm betting she is probably wishing she had run into the Mad Hatter instead of the Royal Chef and Potion Maker. He carries her into the castle kitchen, and plops her up on the stone counter. She is hogtied with rope and given a candy apple red ball gag to keep her quiet. She can try to stomp in her high heels all she wants now, but it won't do any good. Once the chef is pleased, that he has captured something sweet for dinner, he goes off to create some new potions to take it to the next level. I hope Alice enjoys being locked up in the castle kitchen all by herself...The Royal Chef is a bit whimsical and has been known to take off for days.....

Duration: 7:19
    Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 120.7 MB
    Download Wonderland

Images

Thiccy Niccy - resilient slave girl

Thiccy Niccy - resilient slave girl

Thiccy Niccy is a 24/7 slave girl. She has been through harsh training, like milking, oral service, bondage endurance, and much more. She is very tough! She knows how to control her breathing and fight the pain of the shocks. Niccy only breaks around level 35! Very impressive!

Duration: 6:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14703kbps

File size: 668.3 MB
    Download Thiccy Niccy - resilient slave girl

Images

They Get Revenge - Part 4

They Get Revenge - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Cherry's ankles are crossed and then tied. She is then put into a strict hogtie. The rope in her hair is tied back as well. Soon the panties that are in her mouth are securely taped in with clear tape. They then nose hook her next. Riley and Eric go about their business as Cherry suffers in extremely tight bondage at their feet. After a while, Eric rolls her onto her side. They know she'll bring a pretty penny on the open market so they get a few more pics of her from various angles. Eric and Riley decide to go out for dinner and discuss their plans for Cherry as they leave her on the floor in agony. When they return later, they torment her a bit more before releasing her from her hogtie. They leave her wrists bound and put her up on her knees. Eric gives her crotchrope a nice tug and orders Cherry to open her mouth and keep it open. This will be her new position for the next few hours. What will Cherry endure next. Use your imagination. This is where Part 4 ends.

Duration: 21:20
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 957.0 MB
    Download They Get Revenge - Part 4

Images

Audition

Audition

Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

What's your name? Stephanie. How old are you? 34. Where you from? From Ireland. How much do you weight? 110 lb. How tall are you? 5ft 9in. What size dress do you wear? size 6. What're your measurements? 34, 24, 34. What size cup: C. What's you schooling? Two years of college. What do you do now? I work as a freelance model. Have you worked as a bondage model? Never. Have you ever done bondage with a boy friend? Never. Have you seen the pictures of the stuff we do here? I sure have. What was your reaction to them? It was a new experience. I'm open to challenges. Take off your shoes please.

Duration: 47:37
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4775kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
    Download Audition

Images

Amateur Casting Couch: Sienna the anal whore

Amateur Casting Couch: Sienna the anal whore

Cast: Sienna
    Genres: Fingering ,Brunette ,Rope Bondage ,Straight ,Bondage ,Submission ,Humiliation ,Handler ,bottom ,natural boobs

Every once in a while we come across a beautiful woman who does not know how fucking sexy she really is. Sienna says she does not date often because she is never asked on a date. ??? She fantasizes a lot about being tied up and being made to do nasty things. Well she starts off on the Casting Couch by shoving a plug up her ass, having tight clips put on her nipples & being tied down tight. I then put her through some massive orgasms she did not know she had in her. Watch as this beauty begs for the loss of control to stop and then begs to come back for more.

Duration: 16:30
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 369.4 MB
    Download Amateur Casting Couch: Sienna the anal whore

Images

21sextreme - Titbuster

21sextreme - Titbuster

Release Year: 2011
    Studio: 21sextreme
    Cast: Katy Parker, Linda Ray
    Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, milf, big tits, big butt, blonde, redhead

Linda Ray learns submission in a painful way, when Miss Katy Parker goes rough on her sensitive, lovely tits. The Mistress is a real titbuster and poor little Linda howls and moans as her resistance quickly breaks. After that Katy has an easy job to make the girl fuck herself and cum whenever the Mistress sees it fit.

Duration: 34:49
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps

File size: 737.9 MB
    Download 21sextreme - Titbuster

Images

Barn Swallow

Barn Swallow

Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, forcing her to drink out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face.

Duration: 38:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
    Download Barn Swallow

Images

21sextreme - Charged with treason

21sextreme - Charged with treason

Release Year: 2010
    Cast: Sandra Rodriguez
    Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, black hair, one on one

Caged and enslaved, Soldier Sandra faces the charge: treason. Military officer Zenza Raggi personally takes care of her interrogation. And trust us, a DominatedGirls style investigation is not a comfortable & easy job... Sandra will suffer, whine and cry for the next few hours.

Duration: 34:45
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
    Audio: 189kbps

File size: 744.7 MB
    Download 21sextreme - Charged with treason

Images

Sexy Blonde Cougar is Destroyed in Device Bondage

Sexy Blonde Cougar is Destroyed in Device Bondage

Cast: Helena Locke ,The Pope
    Genres: BDSM ,Domination ,top ,Straight ,toned ,Corporal Punishment ,unshaved ,Brunette ,The Pope ,Flogging

Helena has proven that she can handle the most diabolical bondage and torment, but can she take what comes next? Her first showing was impressive and we know that The Pope isn't going to stop there. He is going to take it deep into the next level, and if anyone can handle it, it's Helena. She begins belted to a pole in a standing position, and the assault on her begins instantly. She is blindfolded and left to deal with the demons in her own mind while he torments her body. An orgasm eases the suffering temporarily before it all resumes. Next she is shackled to a box with her ass in the air. Flogging, paddling, and other activities turn her flesh into a bright red canvas of pain and suffering. Again she is rewarded with orgasms, and then on to the finale. She is spread eagle on the floor. This is when things go from bad to worse. She endures brutal torment that takes her as close to the edge as she has ever been. The final orgasms are going to be earned through tease and denial. She has endured another grueling session with The Pope and is a stronger slut for it.

Duration: 44:35
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 1.6 GB
    Download Sexy Blonde Cougar is Destroyed in Device Bondage

Images

Jammin Jandi Lin!

Jammin Jandi Lin!

Cast: Jandi Lin
    Genres: BDSM ,Fear Play ,Submission ,Brunette ,Asian ,natural boobs ,slim ,Tattoo ,Straight ,Fetish

I'm in love again! Jandi pushed every "asian fetish" button I have. She is beautiful, sexy, has perfect soft skin, is quite intelligent, loves bondage and bdsm play and is a true submissive. She got off better when there was contact between us and worked very hard at keeping me happy during the shoot. And that means she suffered beautifully for all of us here at Waterbondage. Watch the shoot, then give Jandi Lin a big round of applause.

Duration: 1:00:58
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
    Download Jammin Jandi Lin!

Images

21sextreme - Pain Therapy

21sextreme - Pain Therapy

Release Year: 2011
    Cast: Katy Parker, Gina D
    Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, blonde, redhead

There are a lot of methods to improve someoneĀ“s behavior, but none of them are so effective than Ms. ParkerĀ“s pain therapy. Today she will give us a demonstration on one of her patients, Gina. The girl, tied and helpless, has to be the suspect of Ms. Parker methodical punishment as the experienced woman takes control over the girlĀ“s body, turning her into a submissive, horny pet.

Duration: 34:15
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps

File size: 724.5 MB
    Download 21sextreme - Pain Therapy

Images

Burglary Alert

Burglary Alert

Cast: Danny Wylde ,Cameron Dee
    Genres: Vaginal Penetration ,Athletic ,Role Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,Curvy ,Straight ,fake boobs ,Rough Sex

Cameron Dee reads in the newspaper that burglaries are on the rise in her small suburban neighborhood. This however, gives her an idea for the ultimate sexual fantasy and confronts her husband with a surprising request. Watch as Cameron gets the sexual fantasy she desires! Her flawless all natural body gets manhandled, tied down and fucked hard in her bedroom at night by a man in a mask.

Duration: 41:53
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.5 GB
    Download Burglary Alert