Page 4064 of 4158 << First ... 306435643964401440544062406340644065406640744114 ... Last >>
Results 60,946 to 60,960 of 62357

Thread: BDSM Professionals - Fetish, Perversion, Domination, Submission, Debauchery, Bondage!  

Images

Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II

Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II

Johnny has me hogtied in my maid uniform at my friend's house. While I am trying to struggle out of my ropes on the floor, Johnny takes it upon himself to clean the house that he had distracted me from cleaning. He watches me while he merrily dusts and sweeps. I guess this job will get done after all. I hope he does a good job, so I can get hired for this job again.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 3:07
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5658kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 132.5 MB
    Download Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II

Images

Christina Carter

Christina Carter

Maybe Private Investigator, Christina Carter needs to find a new line of work. It seems that she is always getting herself in some kind of hopeless situation. Today while investigating a White Slave ring, she was captured by one of the men involved. He forced her to strip down to her pantyhose and bra. Then he made her lie down on the floor where he tied her up with rope. Christina protests and demands to be let go. To shut her up, the man stuffs a pair of pink panties in her mouth. Then he covers her mouth with clear duct tape to ensure that she stays gagged. Once Christina is hogtied, he leaves her to struggle on the floor. She struggles so hard that her big boobs work their way out of her tight bra. Christina knows that if she doesn't get loose soon, there is a good possibility she will be sold off to someone from some far off place. But she has always found a way to get out of these bad situations and she isn't about to give up now.

Duration: 8:06
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4924kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 303.6 MB
    Download Christina Carter

Images

Hot Seat

Hot Seat

Release Year: 2024
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
    Video language: English

Master Kyaa is back for her second installment in the Sensual Pain Dungeon. She has chained her slave to a bottomless torture chair. Slave River Enza with arms tied behind her, neck and head held in place by the chairs back. She has no where to run in hide in this unforgiving position. Her new and very sensitive breasts heave back in forth in her fear and anticipation of the coming storm. Master Kyaa knows this and you can see this Master's excitement radiating off of her in anticipation of using her property in new ways. Kyaa knows her property's soft spots, knows where to push and prod. You almost feel bad for river enza and her very sensitive little breasts.....almost. Master James quietly feeding Master Kyaa new torturous toys to bring to the slave's flesh. Metal, chains, leather, whips, floggers, tasers, hoods, all to be used on Master Kyaa's property.

Duration: 34:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps
    Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
    Download Hot Seat

Images

Wasteland - Electrifying Lily!

Wasteland - Electrifying Lily!

Release Year: 2019
    Studio: Wasteland
    Cast: Lily
    Genres: Bondage, electro-stim, Fucking Machines, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage, Spanking

Master decides to add some variety in todays scene. Technology! After Lily is securely bound from above and laying on the bondage bench, Shadrack first warms her up with his fingers, and then proceeds to treat her to multiple modern devices: a fucking machine, a UV wand, vibrators and more. These torrent of electrically driven sensations brings her to multiple bone shaking orgasms that only Lily Ligotage can have!

Duration: 13:22
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3422kbps
    Audio: 310kbps

File size: 365.9 MB
    Download Wasteland - Electrifying Lily!

Images

Gomita vs. The Quiet Game

Gomita vs. The Quiet Game

It was a day of firsts for Gomita. Having never experienced electric play or a magic wand before, she's tossed in the deep end. She's tied with rope and held standing by a mounted collar. In front of her face is a sound sensitive tens unit. Between her legs is a magic wand secured tightly in place. Each by itself is easy enough to deal with, but soon finds that once the wand is on it's very difficult to keep quiet. The powerful sensations make her body squirm with pleasure as her lips quiver desperate to keep quiet. Even her breath must be controlled to avoid the bite of an electric shock.

Duration: 14:48
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2449kbps
    Audio: 310kbps

File size: 299.6 MB
    Download Gomita vs. The Quiet Game

Images

Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3

Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. JJ starts out by taping one of Adara's worn smelly heels to her face as I clover clamp her nipples and then tie them off tight to nails in the table. You hear JJ giggle in the background as Adara's moans and yelps intensify as she twitches to find a comfortable position, but no matter which way she moves a clamp is pulled tighter. JJ plays with her by snapping rubber bands at her stretched out tits. I untie the rope arching her into a hogtie, but it is only so I can pull it tighter and that means her nipple clamps get pulled tighter as well, and this for sure gets her attention. The shoe is removed from her face and Adara is hooded with a tight fitting nylon stocking. The excess is pulled back and tied off, so Adara's head is pulled back. I remove my belt and start whipping her ass. JJ feels bad for Adara as the nylon darkens around her eyes from the combination of makeup and tears. She comforts her as the whippings continue. Adara jerks and yelps with each stroke, and of course nipple clamps are tugged on as well. We eventually walk away leaving Adara to endure her bondage and think about her infractions. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end.

Duration: 22:41
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 505.5 MB
    Download Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3

Images

Cum Dumpster Loves Being Passed Around a Punk Show

Cum Dumpster Loves Being Passed Around a Punk Show

Cast: Mona Wales ,Julia de Lucia ,Miguel Zayas

Julia de Lucia loves being fucked in the ass by strangers and dominated by Mona Wales. Mona desperately wants the world to know what a cum dumpster Julia is. What better way to show the world then branding her cum gobbler with a "Cock Garage" tramp stamp. When Julia refuses to get the tattoo, Mona relents under one condition: Julia sexually services everyone who comes into the tattoo shop. With her ass up face down Julia opens her cock garage to the public. Guys walk into the shop whip out their dicks and jerk off to the site of Julia's eager holes. With hands all over her, she takes a cock in her pussy and one in her mouth. After everyone in the tattoo shop has been serviced Mona takes her naked barefoot whore through the streets to a punk show where Julia's anal punishment continues.

Duration: 46:32
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

Download Cum Dumpster Loves Being Passed Around a Punk Show

Images

21sextreme - Falsely Accused

21sextreme - Falsely Accused

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: 21sextreme
    Cast: Katy Parker, Pearl Diamond
    Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, blonde, redhead

Being accused of a crime she had never committed makes the maid angry, and deservedly so. The arrogant mistress laughed at her on countless occasions, but this time she pushes the maid too far, and it calls for retribution. She focuses her frustration and anger at the rich slut, and believe us, she deserves everything she gets.

Duration: 25:26
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps

File size: 539.1 MB
    Download 21sextreme - Falsely Accused

Images

BondageCafe - Randy Moore - Just a Bit Tighter [wmbcv-0395]

BondageCafe - Randy Moore - Just a Bit Tighter [wmbcv-0395]

Studio: BondageCafe
    Genres: Sex

Sexy Arielle Lane finds herself in quite a shiny predicament. Dressed in a mix of latex stockings, gloves, hood, stockings and nylons, she struggles in a tight singleglove and thin straps.

Duration: 19:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps

File size: 713.6 MB
    Download BondageCafe - Randy Moore - Just a Bit Tighter [wmbcv-0395]

Images

Heavy Orthopedic Bracing

Heavy Orthopedic Bracing

Release Year: 2024
    Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired

Bound in leather belts and cuffs in a classic "fuck me" position with a twist, Carter is deliciously exposed from both ends. Her tanned legs point up to the ceiling and her toes are tied together. That perfect pussy is calling out for some attention and we oblige with both the celebrator and the hitachi. She shutters and cums her her bondage. Enough warm up. It is time to train some holes.

Duration: 10:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 887.2 MB
    Download Heavy Orthopedic Bracing

Images

BondageCafe - Kobe Lee - School Work [wmbcv-0418]

BondageCafe - Kobe Lee - School Work [wmbcv-0418]

Studio: BondageCafe
    Genres: Bdsm

Here is something that is just about as hard as it looks - or maybe that isn't correct; It is actually twice as hard as it looks.

Duration: 23:16
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4818kbps

File size: 853.8 MB
    Download BondageCafe - Kobe Lee - School Work [wmbcv-0418]

Images

Black Lingerie

Black Lingerie

I don't know what it is about black lingerie, or little black dresses for that matter. But, they always make for a lot of sexy fun! This evening, I put on this very sensual black bustier that I found on the internet with matching panties, stockings and high heels. Then, I prop myself on the couch and wait for Johnny to discover me in my ensemble. Of course, as soon as he does, he finds a reason to excuse himself and returns a moment later with black leather straps and red ball harness gag. He leaves me right where I am, but secures my arms behind my back and straps my legs together. Finally, he forces the harness gag over my head. After watching me struggle and mmmphhh for a while, we watch a movie together and then he promises to release me until we get to the bedroom. I have a feeling it will start all over again there.

Duration: 10:31
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps

File size: 462.6 MB
    Download Black Lingerie

Images

21sextreme - Kiss Them If You Dare

21sextreme - Kiss Them If You Dare

Release Year: 2011
    Studio: 21sextreme
    Cast: Mandy Bright, Estella
    Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, redhead, brunette

´Kiss them if you dare!´ That´s a challenge Mandy offers to Estella, offering her huge breasts to the tied up girl. But Estelle cannot gather the guts. Still, since the Mistress´ knows no mercy and generosity, the poor submissive Estelle still gets her punishment. With sore tits, broken pride and wet cunt, she offers herself to Mistress Mandy... like everyone else before

Duration: 33:42
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps

File size: 713.1 MB
    Download 21sextreme - Kiss Them If You Dare

Images

Redheaded Girl Next Door Megan Winters Fucked in Brutal ...

Redheaded Girl Next Door Megan Winters Fucked in Brutal Rope Bondage!

Cast: Mr. Pete ,Megan Winters
    Genres: Straight ,Leather ,white ,multiple orgasms ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Spanking ,brunet ,Pain ,Nipple Clamps

Some girls are simply starved and hungry for rough sex while being restrained in inescapable rope bondage. Megan Winters is just that sort of girl. She starts her day by laying flat on a table with her arms and legs pulled taut to the sides. Her perky natural tits are vulnerable and exposed to the brutal torment of severe nipple clamps. Her male dom abuses her fair skin with an evil electric zapper and then sets upon her with a heavy leather flogger. All the while a vibrator relentlessly stimulates her wet pussy. She grinds on the vibrator and begs to cum as the sadistic dom works the front of her body over. He jams his massive cock down Megan's throat while she squirts the first of her multiple orgasms. Her whole body quivers and shakes as her mouth gets faced fucked and gagged. Next she is tied standing in the middle of the room while perched on one leg. Her cruel taskmaster dives in and continues to torment her with impact play that utilizes a leather riding crop and bamboo cane. When her endorphins are running hot, the dom takes his huge rod and starts to fuck her pussy. She trembles and squirts all over herself and his big dick. Without missing a beat her handler throws her onto a couch and restrains her in doggy style with her round and firm ass perched in the air. He then continues to fuck her tiny pink pussy over and over again while spanking her ass until it grows red with delight. As the pain and pleasure intensifies she starts to have an orgasm that doesn't seem to end. And to finish her day, Megan gets tied to a table with her legs yanked tight up into the air, leaving her swollen and sensitive pussy exposed for further examination by a giant cock. As she gets fucked senseless, the dom chokes her thin neck and slaps her whimpering and innocent face. She begs to be fucked harder and harder until a massive load of cum is shot all over face. She licks every last drop up and whispers never ending words of gratitude for the attention that has been showered upon her.

Duration: 42:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps

File size: 1.5 GB
    Download Redheaded Girl Next Door Megan Winters Fucked in Brutal Rope Bondage!

Images

Anal Bitch

Anal Bitch

Cast: Small Hands ,Abella Danger
    Genres: Ball Gag ,Latinx ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Blowjob ,Choking ,Rough Sex ,Straight ,Submission ,top

Small Hands does yard work for Abella Danger's big rich ass and he's sick of her attitude so something sinister is brewing. She walks around her property naked in high heels marveling at her hot body and tanning her perky tits in the So Cal sun. In the midst of trying to steal her expensive jewelry Abella walks in unexpectedly and throws him for a loop. Small hands does what he does best and takes control of the situation. He takes her down to the ground, ties her to the bed and stuffs a ball gag in her mouth. She can't go anywhere and Hands can do whatever he wants. While he throat fucks Abella with his substantial cock he teases and her with nipple clamps and punishes her with the flogger and cane. Abella takes his dick deep into her throat and gives him a hot blowjob while he punishes her with the flogger and cane. Then Small Hands ties Abella to the bed posts and leans her over so her back is arched and her big curvy ass is up in the air ready to fuck. Flogging, spanking and choking Small Hands fucks all of Abella's slutty hi-falutin' holes in this position. First he tears into her wet, wanton pussy and then fucks her ass like a good man and then back again. To top it off he fucks her little mouth again to clean off his fat cock. And finally Abella is spread eagle laying on the bed tied up tight and ready for more. Hands disciplines her with the flogger cuz this insatiable anal bitch is a pain slut. She loves a good beating and a pounding and that's just what she gets. Slowly but surely Small Hands pinches clothes pins all around Abella's tender breasts creating a zipper soon to relentlessly torn off in the midst of an orgasm. He overwhelms her with his huge cock then her pussy ass pussy ass, then the beloved Hitachi while he pounds her ass out until he busts a move on the zipper and takes this Anal Bitch on the ride of her life. To show her thanks Abella blows Small Hands cock until he cums all over her face and leaves her there marinating in his jizz. Anal Bitch gets attitude adjustment.

Duration: 47:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

Download Anal Bitch