Page 47 of 109 << First ... 3745464748495797 ... Last >>

Thread: [Super Street magazine] Luana Lani  

Elite Prospect
    Images
    stylez. that's an amazing set you just posted.. Luana does it for me.. Thnx

only1ne23
    whoa...thanks stylez....i'm trying to go through the list of what is in this thread and filling the gaps...but a lot of them are covered already =/

only1ne23
    morning glow x51

Not sure if you guys have this one posted, but I couldn't find it by searching...so here you go

4. Liked by 4 users: Blitz, makaveli, va9ra

Images

Talking

Yeh...Allready Here...

The Only Sets That Won't Be Posted Are A Few Of Luana's Zip Sets And Of Course Any Newly Realeased Sets...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stooge
    Yeh...Allready Here...

The Only Sets That Won't Be Posted Are A Few Of Luana's Zip Sets And Of Course Any Newly Realeased Sets...
    yep, it's the same set but it's from modfx models and i think it's ok to have them both here

Images

ZipSet #01 - White Babydoll

https://rapidshare.de/files/26875983/ML_WB_01.rar.html
    pw: luana

Images

ZipSet #09 - Sucking a Banana (79x)

https://rapidshare.de/files/26876616/ML_SaB_09.rar.html
    pw: luana

Elite Prospect
    Images
    did you ever know that ur my HEROOOO???? damn k-dawg thanks for the zipsets. u rule!

Elite Prospect
    Images
    thanks a lot for those! k-dawg ur the man!

Images

Talking

Good Work Dawg...If Any One Is After It The Shave It Of Zip Is Posted At The Proving Grounds...
    Oh We Gotta Get Hold Of A Good Faker To Have A Go At The Sucking A Banana Set... *)

Elite Prospect
    Images
    dam kdawg you are the man!!!!i love these zips sets

Images

Talking [AsianDivaGirls.com] Luana Lani

Club Cuttie X59...

I love to go out clubbing and dancing. Since I turned 18, I have discovered that the over 18 clubs have a lot more going on - better sound systems, better lights, and hotter guys and girls. Fortunately I am a good dancer so when it comes to moves, I have no problems. I noticed that the girls in the over 18 clubs dress a lot wilder too, so I had to go out shopping to get some new clothes for clubbing.

While shopping for new clothes, my girlfriend pointed out this slinky silver glittery dress, She said it would look great on me with my clear high heels. I told her I wasn't sure. When I tried it on though I loved how it clung to my body. I was wearing a bra and panties in the dressing room, and I pointed out to my girlfriend that they showed through the material. She winked and told me that I shouldn't wear them then. I thought she was kidding, Anyway, I bought the outfit and figured I would find something to wear underneath it later.

Saturday rolled around and I had a date to go out to a hot new club. I tried several bra and panty combinations with my new dress, but nothing seemed to work.Finally on a lark I put on the dress without anything underneath and stepped in front of a mirror. I blushed when I saw how see through it was, but then I looked again and I actually liked how it looked.The dress clung to my every curve even more tightly now that I was naked underneath it. Even in a dark club I figured it wouldn't be to hard to make out my breasts showing through the sheer material. My nipples began to swell and harden just thinking about that. I practiced a few dance moves - I liked how my boobs shook and stretched the fabric as I danced.

I discovered that since my pussy is shaved, it was nearly impossible to make out anything more than the outline of my cookie through the material. That wasn't so bad. I then turned with my back to the mirror. Damn! I don't think my butt has ever looked shapelier. I'm not sure what overcame me, but suddenly I had an urge to do a striptease. I imagined I was up on a stage and everyone was watching me. Slowly and sensuously I peeled off my slinky silver dress, revealing my nakedness.

I'm not a stripper, yet I thought I was doing a pretty good job. I think that most girls secretly wonder what it would be like to be a stripper. With my modeling I get to experience some of that I guess. After I was naked, I was feeling pretty hot and sexy. You know my dress wasn't going to be put back on until I had fully satisfied myself. I let my fingers begin exploring and stimulating my body.

I imagined that the reflection in the mirror was another girl. We teased with each other, showing our bodies from different angles. It may sound odd, but I let my mind float free and was totally caught up in this fantasy of mine. When I rubbed my body, I imagined it was the girl in the mirror carressing me, and then I would switch roles and play with her body as well.

I generally have plenty of male friends around so that getting sexual stimulation and release is never too difficult. But now I was getting in touch with my own body and it felt really splendid. I don't play with myself that much, but I was beginning to understand why guys do. You just slip into this fantasy zone and roleplay.

I knew I only had a short amount of time before I had to get ready to go out to the club, but I figured that I should have just enough time to build myself up into one glorious orgasm before showering and perparing for a night out in my wild new outfit. Who knows? If I was lucky, I mght be able to repeat my striptease privately for someone special later that evening. Just imagining that nearly made me cream.

I gave my imaginary friend throught the looking glass a kiss on the lips. My eyes fluttered as I peeked to see how this looked. I wasn't being vain, I was just getting into a fantasy role. I told the person in the mirror to spread her legs open wide for me, and that if she did, I would do the same.

In tandem, we spread our legs apart, revealing our womanhood. Simultaneously we began rubbing our pussies, and stimulating our clits. We both began to breathe heavy as we increased the pace of our mutual masturbation. Our hands moved to our breasts. Waves of sexual sensations ebbed and flowed. It was a beautiful moment.

We both got in our favorite position - doggy style and moved and swayed our bodies as our imaginary lovers ravaged our bodies. I let myself go completely at this point and experienced an incredible orgasm. I gave my friend in the mirror one last look and then excused myself, for I had to prepare for a wild night ahead.

This was a magical experience for me. As I grow older and more sexually mature, I find that there is an ever increasing number of ways to explore my sexuality. Lately I have started reading erotic novels. As a result I have many more fantasies and sexual experiences that I want to explore. If you are good, maybe I'll share them with you too.

Elite Prospect
    Images
    wohoho great story lol!

barbouille
    Thanks for the Zip sets K-dwag and stooge..

Would it be possible for someone to upload a rar file for the Zip sets 1 and 9? I get a huge amount of file not found when I click on individual images!

TIA

only1ne23
    alright, well, guess mostly everything was posted...here's a few for the collectors....hopefully it wasn't posted already...if it was, guess u can just delete this post. LOL

HID - Honolulu 12/18/04 - carandmodel.com

17. Liked by 4 users: Blitz, makaveli, va9ra