Page 51 of 109 << First ... 41495051525361101 ... Last >>

Thread: [Super Street magazine] Luana Lani  

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by damaker
    Here's the HOTTEST Zipset from Luana Lani

You loved where she was pouring baby oil in her previous Zipsets ?

You'll become directly hard seeing her, pouring Honey in her body
    You ain't kidding....she's SMOKING hot. Pity the person that looks at this set work -- hope they have a change of pants!

Elite Prospect
    Images

Blue String Bikini:

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Tato.. very nice pics thnx.. Haven't seen these before...

Images
    SMOOOOOOOOOOOOKING HOT.....

> > > > >

5. Liked by 3 users: Antoni, piaa_hotty, wizard_void

Images
    yay!!!

*speechless*

thanks

Private Member
    Images

Missluana Zipset #04 : Shave it off (Part One)

My bad men ! I knew one Zipset was missing

furthermore that's my personal favourite Zipset *;

Missluana Zipset #04 : Shave it off (Part one)

Link for the Zip : https://rapidshare.de/files/27427036/zip-04.zip.html

Private Member
    Images

Missluana Zipset #04 : Shave it off (Part Two)

Images
    damaker, you are da man, thanks.

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Thanks very much for all those sets and vids damaker. Great posts. :thumbs:

I got a request. It would be nice if someone could help me.

Last year stooge posted the Got Milk set (see link) https://www.vipergirls.to/showpost.ph...&postcount=503

Unfortunately picture # 29 does not work anymore. Could someone please post that picture?

Private Member
    Images
    So hot... Thanks to all posters.

Images

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by grt
    I got a request. It would be nice if someone could help me.

Last year stooge posted the Got Milk set (see link) https://www.vipergirls.to/showpost.ph...&postcount=503

Unfortunately picture # 29 does not work anymore. Could someone please post that picture?
    Broken Links Fixed...
    Also Car Wash Zip Can Be Found Here...

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stooge
    Broken Links Fixed...
    Thanks stooge. Much appreciated.

Images
    Damn, this has to be one of the longest threads on RiP!

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhisker
    Damn, this has to be one of the longest threads on RiP!
    the reason i joined RiP

Images

Talking [AsianDivaGirls.com] Luana Lani

18 And Eager X106...

Ever since she was a little girl growing up in Hawaii, Luana has wanted to be a model. When we first met she told me that she was a very cheerful child, although somewhat shy, who loved to look at teen and women's glamour magazines as she grew up. She confided that she even practiced poses in her mirror.

Although she never took any formal modeling lessons, Luana's desire to model for the camera continued to grow as she did. At one point in her teens, as her body was beginning to develop, she started taking pictures of herself (dressed of course) using her camera's self-timer function. She developed an interest in photography as well as modeling, and added that to the list of things which she wanted to pursue in the future.

Luana contacted me soon after she turned 18 and told me that she was interested in posing for Asian Diva Girls. I asked her if she knew that ADG was an adult site and she said she was aware of that. I asked her what her limits were for modeling - lingerie, implied nude, topless or nude, and she said that she wasn't sure, but that she would at least model lingerie and might even try implied nude modeling. I let her know we would only shoot what she was comfortable with.I wanted to photograph Luana because to me she posesses both a very wholesome and innocent look, as well as a seductive look when she wants to show that side of herself. ADG paid to fly Luana from Hawaii to California for the photo session. This photo set was the first set taken of Luana. I was very impressed that even though she had very little experience posing for others, she was so comfortable and expressive in front of the camera.

We began by experimenting with some casual pictures. I wanted to capture Luana's playfullness. She did not disappoint. Here was this beautiful petite Filipina with doe-like eyes, dressed in a short black dress with fishnet stockings, coyly going back and forth from innocent to seductive at the snap of the camera. All I could think was that I was hoping that the camera was getting all of the smoldering sensuality that she was exuding

I asked Luana to untie her dress, and she did so, ever so slowly. I asked her if it was okay to have her expose her nipples slightly, and she shyly replied, "Well...just a little, I guess". She did a peek-a-boo shot and then spread a hand over each breast and slighty revealed her nipples. I could see them grow and harden.I didn't even have to ask for the next shot, since Luana had already pulled her dress down fully exposing her ripe young breasts. When I asked her to cup her breasts for a shot, she grasped them and offered them to the camera. I then asked her to pinch her nipples, and she let out a little gasp as she did so. I could sense that she was getting turned on as this photo session was progressing.I had never seen any photos of Luana topless before, so I must admit I was pretty impressed with what I was seeing. This girl had a knockout body and a gorgeous expressive face. What was even cooler was as we talked during the photo session, I could tell she was a very sharp girl as well, as much in tune with her mind as her body. What a combination - brains and beauty.I told Luana that I would keep shooting pix, and that she should just go wild and do poses as she wished, and that she should stop if anything was uncomfortable to her. When she faced with her back to me and hiked her skirt up over her beautifully round shapely butt, I nearly busted a nut. This wahine was equal parts wicked and wild. She asked me how she was doing, and all I could utter was "smoking".

Luana batted her eyes and said, "I guess that is enough topless - should I take the dress off now?" I was speechless, all I could do was nod that it was damn sure fine with me. Luana bent over and her succulent hanging breasts swayed sensuously as she removed her dress. She looked up innocently as I clicked off a photo. This girl was a natural at modeling and captivating her viewers and admirers.The sight of this young Filipina nymph standing before me in nothing more than mesh stockings and a thin thong was pretty impressive. Since I still didn't know how far she was willing to go, I had Luana do some cheesecake style retro poses. She even did these well, teasing her hair, and pushing out her butt to accentuate her curves.I wasn't sure where to go next. While I thought about the next pose, Luana pulled aside her panties and asked, "What about this?." I cleared my throat and said, "Yeah, that works". Fuck, this hot little 18 year old was flashing her cootchie at me. I was too busy clicking off shots to notice what she looked like close up.

When Luana pulled her panties way out wide for one shot I could clearly see that her snatch was completely smooth shaven. She had not mentioned that, but I was sure glad to check it out. I asked her that since she had already flashed her pussy, would it be okay for her to slide her panties off so that I could get more detailed shots of her wearing only her fishnet stockings. Luana smiled and seductively started sliding off her panties over her thighs.On days like this, I love my job. Luana was by now very comfortable and willing to share herself more fully with the camera then she had suggested she might at the beginning of her photo session. Maybe she was just an 18 year old girl, but as you can see, she has a woman's body. I wasn't sure how this photo session would end, but I was already quite satisfied.

I asked Luana to sit on the arm of the chair and she turned with her back to me and spread her legs wide open, settling on the arm in a totally sensual way. When I asked her to turn and do a similar pose facing towards me, Luana did so, spreading her legs in a provacative way. Now I could see her pussy more clearly than ever...it was like a beautiful flower, with it's petals announcing the succulent nectar that awaited inside.It was pretty obvious by now that I had a real firecracker on my hands. Luana seemed as if she was totally lost in the moment, and without any instruction, began to play with her clit and massage her breasts. I was hoping the video camera was getting all of this, which fortunately it was.With very little prompting Luana was getting wilder and wilder by the moment. I just let her go and kept clicking my camera, snapping photos as she assumed each new position. I provided little suggestions here and there, but by now this was Luana's photo session. Despite her young years, she certainly knew how to entertain.

Luana seemed totally ready to take this photo session to the next level, so I asked her if she might be okay with doing some nude poses. She instantly reached for the top of her fishnet pantyhose and began to ease them off. She did so quite slowly and seductively, teasing the camera and anyone who would be lucky enough to see these pix.This cute little teenager was in a zone, and was absolutely comfortable exposing her body in every sexy way imagineable.As Luana pulled off her fishnet stockings I stood in awe of her fresh young body, now standing fully exposed before me. I kept telling myself that this was but the first photo session, and that there was sure to be lots more of this in future photo sets. I may be somewhat jaded, but I must confess that it is a rare pleasure to see a natural beauty as Luana nude in the flesh.Now that Luana was totally naked and willingly spreading wide open for the camera, I asked her to just get creative and do any of the poses that she had thought about before, and to feel totally uninhibited if she wanted to. I kept snapping away photos as Luana unselfconsciously played with herself. In the final photos, she decided to show me how limber she was by posing in some erotic contortionist positions...I couldn't wait to see what she would do in the next photo set...I imagine you can't either...