Thread: Teenrotica - Ambra aka Vendula B - Panther - 131x  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Teenrotica - Ambra aka Vendula B - Panther - 131x

I saw the title of this pictorial and this is the first thing that came to mind - an exchange from Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy:

Brian Fantana: [about Veronica] I'll give this little cookie an hour before we're doing the no-pants dance. Time to musk up.
    [opens cologne cabinet]
    Ron Burgundy: Wow. Never ceases to amaze me. What cologne you gonna go with? London Gentleman, or wait. No, no, no. Hold on. Blackbeard's Delight.
    Brian Fantana: No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
    Ron Burgundy: It's quite pungent.
    Brian Fantana: Oh yeah.
    Ron Burgundy: It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way.
    Brian Fantana: Yep.
    Ron Burgundy: Brian, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.
    Brian Fantana: They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.
    [cheesy grin]
    Ron Burgundy: That doesn't make sense.
    Brian Fantana: Well... Let's go see if we can make this little kitty purr.
    [snarls]

Yeah, that very accurately describes my intentions towards Vendula, minus maybe the toxic odours
    Enjoy the pics, you weirdos.

[Teenrotica] Ambra aka Vendula B - Panther - 131x

https://rapidshare.com/files/37088701/A_P.rar

Elite Prospect
    Images
    That little text out makes that flick sound funnier than I remember,maybe I shall revisit...meantime,appreciation for the hot fox above Sir ^O^

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Very nice sets of Ambra, but in every one I miss the cover, I think it is important