Duration: 20 min 51 s
    Format: Windows Media

Resolution - 720 x 1 280

DOWNLOAD FILE - https://fboom.me/file/f8775d985020d | SIZE: 767 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Anal Fuck Off: Ana Foxxx, Kira Noir, Jane Wilde in Lesbian Psychodrama

Anal Fuck-Off: Ana Foxxx, Kira Noir, Jane Wilde in Lesbian Psychodrama

Ana Foxxx, Kira Noir and Jane Wilde! Need I say more? Three super hot babes star in this weeks lesbian psychodrama role play where the girls are "pitted" against each other with their anal skills to prove their love to Ana. Who loves her the most? Who will Ana choose to keep as her number one fuck toy? When Jane shows up at Ana's place Kira is already there flirting with Ana on the bed. Jealousy and a chance to win Ana over kick in and the great Anal Fuck Off begins! They pull Ana's little top off and tongue her nipples getting her all turned on. Ana has a butt plug in her ass and the girls play with it sliding it in and out of her tight asshole and licking it clean. Each of them determined to fuck Ana the best they each take turns pleasing her with butt toys, pussy licking and hot tender kisses on her lips and her asshole. A long metal dildo glides in and out of Ana's firm ass until she cums hard and the girls clean it off voraciously. They are all getting along pretty good so now it's Kira's turn to get some action and boy do these lovely ladies give it to her. First while Ana vibes Kira's pussy Jane drives her petite fist right up her asshole and it drives her to crazy town. Then Ana gives her a good ass fuckin' with a fat blue strap on cock while Jane slaps and chokes her. More fisting please! Jane fills her butt again with a fist and then they try to fill her up with an even bigger butt plug. Can they get it in? And then little Jane Wilde gets big treatment from Ana and Kira, first they fuck her ass with a glass dildo to warm her up. Then they stuff an even bigger toy in her but and Jane goes Wilde. Jane is famous for her top notch gaping, her ass just gapes like no other. She wiggles and writhes as Ana and Kira fuck her, lick her ass and get her off again and again. Who wins in the end? The Anal Fuck-Off delivers some hot hot hot girl girl girl action! Wow!

Genre: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Anal Fingering, Pussy Licking, Ebony, Buttplug
    Models: Ana Foxxx, Kira Noir, Jane Wilde

Duration: 1 h 21 min
    Format: MPEG-4

Resolution - 540 x 960

DOWNLOAD FILE - https://fboom.me/file/31143fd4aedbb | SIZE: 894 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Fisting, blowing, squirting / Karina in der Garage

Fisting, blowing, squirting / Karina in der Garage

Beautifully hung in the garage, the slut panties and pantyhose torn to get to the cunt. Then the Doxy is used and the hole is fucked violently with his fist. As a reward, the bitch may then blow in uncomfortable attitude, the small cock of the fat master and gets the full load in the bladder.

Genre: Fisting, Blowjob, Facial, SM, Suspension Bondage, Pantyhose
    Models: KarinaHH

Duration: 7 min 24 s

Resolution - 1080 x 1 920

DOWNLOAD FILE - https://fboom.me/file/6b204b47157e8 | SIZE: 377 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Arwen Gold, Tarra White

Arwen Gold, Tarra White

Genre: Gonzo, Fisting, Strap-On, Anal, DP
    Models: Arwen Gold, Tarra White

Duration: 49 min 54 s

Resolution - 480 x 848

DOWNLOAD FILE - https://fboom.me/file/6d5ef9588f68b | SIZE: 938 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

siswet19

siswet19

Genre: Lesbian Double Anal Fisting, Masturbation, Vibrator

Duration: 11 min 22 s

Resolution - 480 x 854

DOWNLOAD FILE - https://fboom.me/file/3d5db062bf731 | SIZE: 439 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Kink Legend Dana DeArmond is Back to Fuck Our Machines

Kink Legend Dana DeArmond is Back to Fuck Our Machines

What can we say about the Queen of Kink that hasn't already been said? Dana DeArmond is a legend at Kink, with an untold number of shoots under her belt. This time we have her back on Fucking Machines, and we couldn't be more stoked! Dana's been so busy that we haven't had her on this channel since 2007. Now she's back and ready to go! Dana starts her strip tease and we are quickly reminded of why she is such a badass. Her seduction is riveting, and when she begins to masturbate, she blows our minds. She fucks herself so hard, she squirts all over the floor, and we haven't even start fucking her with the machines yet! But soon she's perfectly primed so we get to it. Dana's on her back with her legs spread wide. The machine's turned all the way up, and until she says differently, we maintain this speed. Orgasms pour out of her, and we finally slow it down for her to catch her breath and get ready for the next scene. Dana is now in a doggy position and the machine slowly slides in and out of her wet pussy. We fuck her until she cannot take any more. We give her a few minutes to recover, and then begin the next scene. She is folded in half with her knees next to her shoulders and her pussy eager for more fucking. We repeat the same process and watch as Dana has explosive orgasms over and over until she is satisfied.

Genre: Solo, Vibrator, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Masturbation
    Models: Dana DeArmond

Duration: 36 min 37 s

Resolution - 540 x 960

DOWNLOAD FILE - https://fboom.me/file/2c3cee327d042 | SIZE: 401 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Self fisting in string dress 05.06.2016

Self fisting in string dress - 05.06.2016

hkj-05.06.2016 - Self fisting in string dress.

Duration: 8 min 37 s
    Format: Flash Video

Resolution - 1080 x 1 920

DOWNLOAD FILE - https://fboom.me/file/bd6be8a1d4402 | SIZE: 507 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Layla Extreme Xmas & New Year Champagne

Layla Extreme - Xmas & New Year Champagne

Today I've achieved a new personal record : a bottle of champagne in pussy! After double fisting then inserting the huge black monster toy, I had the feeling of new year spirit : the bottle in, fat part first. It's so much bigger than a wine bottle; but it went up all the way in! I feel ready for new records in 2010, new and fun stuff and more extreme pussy insertions.

Genre: fisting

Duration: 22 min 8 s

Resolution - 720 x 1 280

DOWNLOAD FILE - https://fboom.me/file/ca9afd2698d45 | SIZE: 537 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Anal 102

Anal 102

Chloe Camilla gets interrupted while doing an enema in the bathroom by Professor Bauer. He makes her hold the water while getting a blowjob and then sends her to class. Audrey Hollander punishes Chloe for not holding her water with anal penetration. She then shows Chloe how to take big anal insertions by getting fisted in the ass. Finally, Professor Bauer returns to give both of these hot sluts a proper ass fucking!

Genre: All Sex, Anal, Dildo, Anal Fisting, Domination, Group Sex, Hardcore
    Models: Audrey Hollander, Chloe Camilla

Duration: 45 min 47 s

Resolution - 720 x 1 280

DOWNLOAD FILE - https://fboom.me/file/e1d4e6dec4406 | SIZE: 1.00 GiB

Elite Prospect
    Images

??? 24.07.2016

??? - 24.07.2016

Duration: 8 min 21 s
    Format: Flash Video

Resolution - 720 x 1 280

DOWNLOAD FILE - https://fboom.me/file/1a701a7f14b90 | SIZE: 249 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Hot Anal Sluts

Hot Anal Sluts

Joanna Angel crawls across the floor on her hands and knees as Luna Star pulls the leash attached to the collar around Joanna's neck. Luna lifts her tight black dress and out pops her big beautiful bare ass. She grabs Joanna's head and shoves it into the crack of her sweet ass and Joanna licks Luna's asshole as Luna grinds on Joanna's face. Luna gets a double-sided metal toy and slides it into Joanna's hungry asshole. She flips Joanna over and spreads her legs. Luna grabs a clear acrylic toy and pops it in and out of Joanna's hole. Luna lifts Joanna up into a jackhammer position, folds a double-ended dildo in half, and double stuffs Joanna's pussy and ass and fucks her with it. Next, Luna grabs a "dick-on-a-stick" with a huge dildo attached to the end of it and plunges it deep into Joanna's asshole and swirls it around like a spoon in a witches cauldron. With Joanna's ass back in the air, Luna gets a big clear glass graduated toy and starts working into Joanna's stretched hole and fucks her with it up to the third ripple. After that, Luna bends Joanna over a padded saw horse and strap-on fucks her asshole deep with her fat cock. Luna gets The Slink and slides it inside Joanna's asshole right to the hilt and Joanna cums hard with a vibrator while Luna fucks her with the strange long toy. Next up for Joanna's stretched out hole is a large black graduated cone, and Luna gets it as far as Joanna can take it. Luna gets jealous of Joanna's asshole getting to have all the fun so Luna shoves a big clear butt-plug up her own ass and twerks her pussy and ass on Joanna's mouth until she cums. After that, Luna makes Joanna fuck her in the ass with all of the toys that Luna had used in hers.

Genre: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Anal Fingering, Pussy Licking
    Models: Joanna Angel, Luna Star

Duration: 1 h 12 min

Resolution - 540 x 960

DOWNLOAD FILE - https://fboom.me/file/9761d2ac8c7b9 | SIZE: 792 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Secret Buttsluts

Secret Buttsluts

Step-mom London River gets the time of her life when she catches step-daughter Casey Calvert having phone sex in a room full of dildos and wild sex toys. Casey is talking dirty on the phone decked out in a super hot sexy outfit with a black leather corset, see thru net top showing her cute natural tits and thigh high stiletto platform boots when London shows up unexpectedly with a housewarming gift. She can't believe her daughter has stooped so low to be doing this kind of thing for money but Casey is having a great time being a strong sexy independent woman living on her own and now she is going to show her step mom how she's been missing out all these years by making London her Secret Buttslut. Casey props one leg up on the counter and spreads her ass cheeks wide so London can get in there for some introductory ass licking. Then Casey takes her step moms clothes off and reveals London's huge tits and voluptuous bod and fingers her step moms ass, she likes it. Ms Calvert slides the stiff metal dildo into London's ass and fucks her while she vibes her clit with the Hitachi and she cums hard. Now with a big strap on dildo London gets a deep throat fucking to get that cock all nice and slippery. Casey commands London to flip over with her butt high in the air and Casey fucks her juicy ass until it gapes. London has never experienced such things before and she can't get enough of this hot action. On her side with legs spread wide open Casey fucks her ass some more with that thick cock until London gets off real good. Then London mounts Casey's dick in reverse cowgirl and rides it hard until she is moaning in pleasure and having lots of orgasms. The fun isn't over yet! There are so many toys to play with and London is excited to try them all and get her ass stretched wider than shes ever known. First Casey stuffs a giant clear acrylic butt-plug in her stepmom's ass and brings her to an intense orgasm while choking her and rubbing her pussy. Then finger by finger Casey inserts her whole fist in to London Rivers ass and fist-fucks her until she is screaming in delight. London's ass can take a lot it turns out so next she gets the really long flexible rubber slink stuffed way up her ass until she cant help herself from cumming. Now on all fours Casey inserts a smooth silver ball into London's tight asshole and she swallows it right up and then pushes it out. Finally its Casey's turn to get some ass lovin' pleasure from her step daughter. Casey smothers London's face with her curvy ass while London licks her asshole and tries to breath. And then she fucks Casey's butt with the stiff metal dildo in a few different positions until Casey cums hard. From ass to mouth they both lick the dildo clean knowing they will be Secret Buttsluts forever!
    Rate

Genre: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Fingering, Masturbation, Buttplug
    Models: London River, Casey Calvert

Duration: 1 h 22 min

Resolution - 540 x 960

DOWNLOAD FILE - https://fboom.me/file/1ee13ea355b43 | SIZE: 908 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

The Star Player

The Star Player

Amy Brooke shows off her amazing abilities to do extreme anal in the most outrageous anal scene of the year! She gets punished and fucked in the ass with extra large toys by coach Isis Love. After anal fisting, she is introduced to the head coach, Mark Davis, who fucks her ass and then gets double penetrated with a giant cock. Amy goes the extra mile and fits the entire head of a bowling pin in her ass! Her rosebud also makes a couple of appearances along with squirting and orgasms.

Genre: Anal, DP, Strap-on, Dildo, Anal Fisting, Domination, Threesome, Hardcore
    Models: Isis Love, Amy Brooke

Duration: 52 min 44 s

Resolution - 540 x 960

DOWNLOAD FILE - https://fboom.me/file/3147b5f4b66c5 | SIZE: 383 MB

Page 1 of 464 1231151101 ... Last >>