Page 1 of 1017 12311511015011001 ... Last >>

Thread: (Mrs. and her submissive slave) Hard Femdom-Female Domination and Strapon!  

Private Member
    Images

Arrow (Mrs. and her submissive slave) Hard Femdom-Female Domination and Strapon!

Mistress Gaia

Cast: Mistress Gaia
    Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo
    Video language: English

Today, the behavior of this stupid slave, has been unforgivable. He was lazy in obeying my orders, complained about everything, even talked back to my Mistress friends, that I had invited in my dungeon. We decided to punish him with a hard whipping on his ass (you can still see the marks) but, even that, was not enough to change his attitude. Now, we will try another approach: we are going to destroy his ass. We all are wearing strapons: I wear a big white cock, the other Mistresses respectively a large black one and..... a black monster, 15 inch long and 3.5 inches in diameter!!! My mistress friend says that, up to now, nobody has been able to take it but, today, she is so angry with this stupid slut that swears that will make it inside him at all costs!! I position the stupid bitch on all fours while my friends make the other slaves suck their cocks. As soon as I penetrate the slut’s ass-hole, I start pumping him with all my energy. His moaning soon turns into cries of pain, while he desperately tries to escape his fate. But I have no pity, I keep him down and I push the dildo even deeper inside him. Finally he is resistance is broken and promises to be a good slave. But this is not going to spare him the black monster cock. The slut is position again on all four, ...... will he be able to take it?

Format: mp4
    Duration: 14:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6530kbps
    Audio: 155kbps

File size: 706.5 MB

Download Mistress Gaia

Private Member
    Images
    Brats Deserve Feet

Release Year: 2021
    Cast: Brittany Andrews
    Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Big Tits, Chastity, MILF, Tease and Denial

Goddess Brittany's chastity slave has been locked up for months on end without any pleasure on his cock. Unfortunately, he wasn't always on his best behavior during his sentence so his reward won't be as satisfying as it could've been. As Goddess Brittany begins to unlock his cock from chastity he thinks he will be getting milked by the firm grip of her hands. Due to his bratty behavior at times his "reward" will now be from the lowest part of Goddess Brittany's body...her feet! It's been too long since he felt anything on his cock that he will take any pleasure he can get. Her slave knows beggars can't be choosers and tries to bring himself to orgasm as her feet slide up and down and all around his fuck-stick. As he gets to the edge of his first orgasm in months and begs for a release she takes her feet off his cock and completely denies the bitch. No orgasms ever for her slaves! Goddess Brittany grabs the chastity device and slips it right back on his cock for another 6-month sentence. Maybe if he proves to be a good boy during this lockup he may be as lucky as getting her hands for the next tease..

Duration: 10:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9788kbps
    Audio: 115kbps

File size: 738.9 MB
    Download Brats Deserve Feet

Private Member
    Images
    Mistress Nikki Whiplash Sadistic Squeezing For His Big Juicy Balls

Nikki has nadman locked in a prison cell with his vulnerable balls poking through the cell bars. They're in the perfect position for some evil ballsqueezing in Nikki's vice-like grip! Nikki grabs hold of the big juicy testicles and doesn't stop squeezing them for the full duration of this clip, delighting in the pain she can inflict on a man so simply and easily!

Duration: 17:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 384.0 MB
    Download Mistress Nikki Whiplash Sadistic Squeezing For His Big Juicy Balls

Private Member
    Images
    Jasmine Webb

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: slave, humilation, femdom, cuckold,big ass, pov.

Global Superstar Jasmine Webb is one of the most beautiful women in the world. In her Femdom debut, she shows her mean side... She loves having her ass and feet worshipped by whiteboys!

Duration: 41:17
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB
    Download Jasmine Webb

Private Member
    Images
    Cameron Canela

Cast: Cameron Canela
    Genres: Oral, Strapon

There is another wild ride where you get involved with hot horny girls and guys, curious bisexual guys.
    They are ready to try their first cock and touch their virgin asses

Duration: 30:25
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
    Download Cameron Canela

Private Member
    Images
    Kat Turner, Mandy Marx - The Slave Raid During An Overnight

Studio: TeaseAndThankYou
    Cast: Kat Turner, Mandy Marx
    Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Handjob, Nylon, Cage

Must have! Nothing's more fun than aggressively raiding a boy during an overnight, when they are truly vulnerable, and so out of it. Middle of night. A languishing bondage slave is surprised by not one but TWO mistresses. No warning, from being alone in sensory deprivation to Amazing ruined stroking orgasm in about 60 seconds (Kat Turner's fingertip proficiency has the boy in shock).

Duration: 10:42
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3130kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 270.1 MB
    Download Kat Turner, Mandy Marx - The Slave Raid During An Overnight

Private Member
    Images
    Emma Hix

Cast: Emma Hix
    Genres: Anilingus, Oral

As these beauties with big tits and wet pussies help them fulfill their fantasies.

Duration: 24:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3309kbps

File size: 649.6 MB
    Download Emma Hix

Private Member
    Images
    Goddess Damazonia - Amazon Butt Fuck

Cast: Goddess Damazonia
    Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Chastity

Chastity slave Draven can't resist shoving things in his ass. Mistress Damazonia finds him working a dildo in and out of his slutty hole in the living room. Dressed in leather with her huge red strap on cock out she wastes no time giving her a piece of her mind and teasing him after taking his toy. With her amazon height, it's an easy game of keep away. She orders him to go to work on her big dick and she fucks his mouth, making him gag and deepthroat. After making him use a step stool to put him at the correct height Damazonia bends him over and shoves her dick deep in his ass. Once he's been thoroughly she flips him over and takes his ass even deeper in between harsh face slapping and brutal verbal humiliation. Too bad sales aren't allowed to cum.

Duration: 11:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
    Audio: 113kbps

File size: 856.3 MB
    Download Goddess Damazonia - Amazon Butt Fuck

Private Member
    Images
    Amber Ivy

Cast: Amber Ivy
    Genres: Kunilingus, Anilingus, Oral

There is another wild ride where you get involved with hot horny girls and guys, curious bisexual guys.
    They are ready to try their first cock and touch their virgin asses

Duration: 34:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3214kbps

File size: 900.4 MB
    Download Amber Ivy

Private Member
    Images
    Not Gonna Ruin You Promise

Studio: TeaseAndThankYou / Clips4sale
    Cast: Kat Turner
    Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Nylon, Handjob, Tease & Denial

One of my best boys to film with, he has a fetish for escaping and acting like anyone who restrains him is incompetent. You should see his emails leading up to sessions. Full of trash talking (at first I thought he was a goober, but really just another cute fetish boy doing his thing) and challenges and insults to my restraining ability.
    Sets up for a great, motivating session, really, once I decide to relax and play the game.
    He already came once but I'm not in the mood to play. I tell him I'll give him a normal handie, just like you know, normal vanilla friends do.

Duration: 8:29
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5636kbps

File size: 370.1 MB
    Download Not Gonna Ruin You Promise

Private Member
    Images
    Chastity Blue Ball Party

Both keyholder and beta need milestones and celebrations to help ensure long term chastity success. A keyholder who locks and forgets is not exploiting her simp as much as possible.

Duration: 26:15
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7373kbps
    Audio: 240kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
    Download Chastity Blue Ball Party

Private Member
    Images
    Anastasia Knight - Chastity Piggy

Release Year: 2019
    Cast: Anastasia Knight
    Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Pussy Licking, Bondage, Tease and Denial, FaceSitting, Masturbation, Vibrator, Toys, Stockings, Braces

The younger they are the crueler they can be and Mistress Anastasia definitely fits that rule. She does exactly what she wants to her slaves and that's turning them into pathetic little chastized piggies. The more pathetic they are the better it is as Anastasia gets off on humiliating poor bitches who get caught in her web. Using her skills of tease, deny and deny even more she makes her slave wish he had never crossed her paths.

Duration: 15:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9772kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
    Download Anastasia Knight - Chastity Piggy

Private Member
    Images
    3 Month Chastity Blue Ball Party

Studio: BratPrincess
    Cast: Princess Amber, Nika Venom, Jackie, Kaylie
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels

Blue Ball Parties are an integral part of any robust chastity regimen. Both keyholder and beta need milestones and celebrations to help ensure long term chastity success. A keyholder who locks and forgets is not exploiting her simp as much as possible. The beta who has nothing to look forward to is not as exploitable than one who is given milestones. 3 months in chastity can be difficult for a new simp or beta. A young simp less than 25 will struggle in chastity for 3 straight months. A party can redirect the simps attention from his swollen aching balls, to his keyholder's happiness. A blue ball party consists of gift exchange for keyholder. The beta gives a letter to keyholder begging for release. The beta makes his case for chastity relief. The beta then showers his keyholder with gifts to celebrate her exploitation of it. The keyholder than decides if she will allow release or to "Blue Ball" or deny her beta again. In this clip the girls have an amazing time at the blue ball party. Nika is impressed by how much beta has given to gain release. In the end she needs to think of herself. What makes her happy? How can I exploit beta more to better herself now and in the future? Nika chooses to blue ball her simp and all her girlfriends are incredibly happy with her decision. Two blue balloons are tied to the testicles of her simp to indicate her choice to blue ball him. The clip also shows some pictures from the party and has some audio and video inserts added to make it more convincing for an unsure simp to watch. Financial domination is natural, healthy and necessary for a simp. The beta is humiliated, rinsed, and blue balled. Complete power exchange!

Duration: 26:15
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7373kbps
    Audio: 240kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
    Download 3 Month Chastity Blue Ball Party

Private Member
    Images
    Boy, I'll jerk you off

Cast: girl
    Genres: femdom, masturbate, big tits, tit licking

Domina is older than her opponent by a sufficient number of lei. He is amazed at her beauty and loves her big saggy saggy boobs and is ready to caress, bite andthem. and she kafuya jerked off his cock as if in gratitude.

Duration: 24:36
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
    Audio: 192kbps

File size: 916.4 MB
    Download Boy, I'll jerk you off

Private Member
    Images
    Femdom - Mistress Ursula - Teased In Chastity

Good luck to all the contestants. Thanks for coming out, today!

Duration: 16:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 849.2 MB
    Download Femdom - Mistress Ursula - Teased In Chastity