Page 2 of 6358 << First 123412521025021002 ... Last >>

Thread: Hot girls ready to submit - BDSM, Humiliation, Bondage!  

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Anally Roughing It on the Ranch - Claire Roos

Very happy to share my first session with the beautiful, 21 year-old Claire Roos. Claire is a very quiet and introverted girl - the kind of person whose thoughts can be mysterious - but she had written me a very clear and compelling letter, expressing a desire to work with me and explaining why she'd be a good match. So I agreed to do some sessions with her on my Texas trip. The most wonderful thing for me about Claire was how she burst open once the rope went on her body. That shy shell just fell away, and this delightful, smiley sprite emerged. She was just so precious and fun. Later, when I opened up her ass, yet another version of her emerged: a primal, female beast who craved to be dominated and used hard. Honestly, one of the best things about this crazy job I've taken on is getting to experience such various minds and souls. Domination isn't always about power. It's also about knowledge - getting to know what's inside all kinds of people. Wait... knowledge is power, they say, right? Well, I'm not sure this is what was meant by that.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 43:25
    Video: 2048x858, AVC (H.264), 5455kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Anally Roughing It on the Ranch - Claire Roos

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Cuffgirl Scene 602

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scene!

Duration: 10:02
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cuffgirl Scene 602

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Booty Camp

Milcah likes to be overwhelmed. So we took her to Booty Camp for some blowjob pushups, anal squats, and assorted asshole training. There was plenty of ass to mouth, and a nice big load all over her face.

Duration: 34:25
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2205kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 589.4 MB

Download Booty Camp

Elite Prospect
    Images
    TG - Elise Graves and Ashley Lane - Analyzing Ashley

Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Ashley Lane, Elise Graves
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
    Video language: English

You've probably seen Ashley on our sites before. You've seen her take orgasms. You've seen her take pain.
    But does that necessarily mean you have any idea who Ashley Lane really is?
    She's quiet, that's for sure. I'm quite sure that she is quite unsure of herself. In a young and clueless sort of way.
    But let's hear it from her own mouth. Who does she think she is? How would she describe herself? Is she too unfamiliar with herself to satisfactorily answer those questions?

Only through the rigors of bondage are we given the opportunity to see glimpses of the real Ashley. Ashley without anxiety. Ashley without tension. Ashley without fear of embarrassment.
    Ashley begins her journey in an asymmetrical rope tie and leather hood, being lead to the bed. One darkened footstep by another. She stands there silently as a near stranger gropes her body - not really having an opinion on the matter either way.
    Once shoved onto the bed, Ashley is further secured in an erotically exposed spread. Removal of her clothing reveals a tight rope harness that snugly crafts a very pretty pink rose bud pussy. It's difficult not to play with that pussy.
    Let's stand this tall drink of water up on her feet and see what she can do. Her vision is blacked out, her legs spread, and her pussy clamped with electrics. After placing Ashley into a standing arched back position, she graciously waits for the whip. My whip really likes her pale skin.

Time to bend her over. I need more from her. I need to see that she can share a deeper side of herself with me. She's not making this easy, so it's time to grab a cane. Time to cane some real emotion right out of Ashley Lane.
    She's one tough nut to crack.

Duration: 1:00:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
    Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download TG - Elise Graves and Ashley Lane - Analyzing Ashley

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Blow By Blow, Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.

Duration: 51:36
    Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 795kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 361.6 MB

Download Blow By Blow, Part 2

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Deranged Dollie part 2

In part 2 of her therapy, Alisha Adams is taken into the padded cell, where we slowly remove her control--limb by limb--until she is nothing but a torso for ass and mouth fucking.

Duration: 23:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2017kbps
    Audio: 133kbps

File size: 400.4 MB

Download Deranged Dollie part 2

Elite Prospect
    Images
    19 year-old ass slave part 1

Sophia is a 19 year-old hottie who likes to please men. Her favorite things are getting fucked in the ass and eating men's asses. So we fucked her ass hard in a crazy bungee suspension, made her eat Sinn's ass while getting boned in hers, reamed out her ass with an electric drill, and did lots of ass to mouth. And this is just part 1.

Duration: 41:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2550kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 820.2 MB

Download 19 year-old ass slave part 1

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Sold!

Release Year: 2014
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Torture

When slave trader Taylor grabs Gina Rae off the street, she thinks she is going to make some easy money selling the brunette overseas. She underestimates Gina and soon she is the captive. Taylor is kept bound gagged, and given in the hopes of breaking her rebellious spirit and teaching her a lesson. There are plenty of on screen tying and plenty of action.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:43:05
    Video: 640x480, XviD, 1604kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sold!

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Grammar School in Russia

Release Year: 2021

Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with a whip

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 56:59
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Grammar School in Russia

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Sahrye: Never learns

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Sahrye's father has had enough of her spending his money and behaving like a wild XXXX. He wants her to come home, and he has sent Ivan to bring her home - no matter what. And Sahrye is going to make it as difficult as possible, because she does not want to go home - her apartment in the city is home! She tells him she is tired after a long night and wants to take a bath and go to bed, not go home to daddy and his rules and restrictions on spending. His credit cards are exactly where they belong - in her purse! For being tired from dancing all night at a club, Sahrye certainly has enough energy to fight Ivan, running around, kicking off her shoes, struggling as hard as possible to prevent Ivan from doing his job, but when daddy says no matter what, he means it, so Ivan brought rope aplenty, and is ready to rumble. Besides, it is kind of fun to manhandle Sahrye every few weeks and tie her up when necessary. Sahrye is a hot little thing, after all, with her tan skin, hot curves, and the way she dresses in stockings and high heels all the time. But they go through this way too often, and Sahrye never learns. Maybe a little humiliation will help curb her behavior, so Ivan unties the neck of her dress, leaving her boobs hanging out for when he carries her out to the car for all to see - although it would probably be better if the neighbors don't call the cops on him, so he goes to check that the coast is clear, leaving her to try to free herself while he's gone. She makes no headway, though, and is royally pissed by the time he comes back, and squeals like mad when he tosses her over his shoulder to take her hope to daddy..

Duration: 12:02
    Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6639kbps

File size: 604.6 MB

Download Sahrye: Never learns

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Megan Jones: The bag

To Megan's surprise Ivan comes home early and calls her into the kitchen. Megan is dressed all sexy in a corset, fishnet stockings, and high heel. She tell Ivan it is all for him. But Ivan meet Bobby, the guy the outfit is really for outside, on the way in. Bobby is so scared of Ivan he tells him everything and hand over a bag with rope plus a very big ballgag.

Duration: 11:31
    Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6639kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

Download Megan Jones: The bag

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Queen of Anal part 3

In this spectacular finale to one of the most hardcore anal BDSM scenes anywhere, Amelia Dire is pounded in the ass for another half an hour by Orderly Sinn's big cock, before being suspended as her own throne. Her giant scepter is shoved up her ass while she hangs in the air, and then she takes it out and fists her asshole. Finally, she sucks off her filthy fist, the Queen of Anal at last. Crazy shit here, folks. The real anal extreme.

Duration: 34:51
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2091kbps

File size: 600.5 MB

Download Queen of Anal part 3

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Club Asiana Live Show

Elbows crushed and hoisted, ankles tied together, neck pulled down to my knees, hair tied to my arms, and a single clothes pin on my tongue to keep me from speaking. I hold this position for another few minutes until Martin unties me and forces me over to the platform - in a kneeling position with my hair secured to a hook for minimal movement and my throat tied to the post. This is where I stay until the end of the show.

Duration: 13:54
    Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1954kbps
    Audio: 186kbps

File size: 218.6 MB

Download Club Asiana Live Show

Elite Prospect
    Images
    The Whip Whisperer

You will learn to respect the whip. You will learn to use the whip for discipline and desire. You will learn to worship the Whip Whisperer!

Duration: 1:35:06
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Whip Whisperer

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Dakkkota: Not working out

Dakkota expects her employees to get their work done - not an unreasonable expectation - but Ivan has consistently failed to do his job. It's one break after another, always finding something else to do besides what he's supposed to. She's tried talking to him, but it's now way past that point, and she's just going to fire him. He goes to clean out his locker, but he comes back after a few minutes, and shows her how much of a mistake she's making. He grabs her up from her desk chair, pushes her on top of her desk, and ties her wrists behind her back. She tries to call for security, but they're downstairs enjoying some of the coffee and donuts he brought - that's not why he brought them, but they sure came in handy today. Still, better to be safe than sorry - he pushes an old tie between her lips to quiet her down. He easily manhandles her onto her stomach to tie her ankles and knees, then ties her ankles to her wrists.Dakkota notices how easy this is for Ivan, and begins to wonder if this is another thing he wastes his day doing while she pays him to work. He says he's never done this on the job before, but she certainly will, since this will be her job from now on. He has, however, fantasied about her tied up like this while on the job - and his perversion grosses her out. He's going to miss watching her walk around, since she always wears the skirt, pantyhose, and heels on the job - but she'll be wearing them on her new job, just not walking around so much, since she's going to disappear from this office and never come back - at least now he'll have the view at home. Ivan goes off to make sure all the other employees have enough donuts and coffee for distraction so he can take Dakkota out to the truck unnoticed. While he's gone, Dakkota struggles against the rope, trying to get free before he comes back, but it does no good, and he just tosses her over his shoulder to take her to her new job..

Duration: 8:58
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

File size: 347.5 MB

Download Dakkkota: Not working out