Page 117 of 122 << First ... 1767107115116117118119 ... Last >>
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 1821

Thread: Brutal, Bondage, Humiliation, Pain, Slavery, Torture...  

Images

Training Sahrye - Part 2 1080p

As the sun rose over the desert, Sahrye's trainer led her to a small wooden post in the middle of nowhere. Without a word, he untied her neck and arms from behind her back and then secured them around the post. He left for a moment before returning with thin leather lacing which he used to bind Sahrye's tits tightly together. She moaned in pain but refused to give up the code word they were after.

Her bound tits were squeezed and licked before being tied off securely atop the post as well as attaching waist ropes and crotch ropes directly to it so that she could not move far even if she wanted too; all while keeping her firmly upright for maximum exposure during filming - this time though there would be no stopping until she revealed what they needed! The heavy duty green clamps added torment by clamping down on sensitive nipples while black tape wrapped around gagging mouth prevented any vocalizations except those necessary under duress - forcing reveal of secret information desired by those watching... And when finally freed? Well let's just say that look on Sahrye's face told story perfectly: raw emotion etched deeply into features betraying desperation mixed with relief now that ordeal was over...
    But alas there can only ever truly one winner here...and tonight we celebrate another victory for good old fashioned bondage torture techniques employed expertly once again proving their efficacy time after time without fail!!

Name: Training Sahrye - Part 2 1080p

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:29:08 Size: 1.69 GB

Download Or Watch Online
    Keep2Share

Images

Hom Panty Gag Tape Breast Bondage And A Tight Hogtaping For Summer-Part 1 1080p

In this hardcore scene, Summer finds herself bound and gagged with dirty panties stuffed in her mouth. Her captor has been taunting her for hours, teasing her body and leaving her aching for release. As he returns once more, she can't help but tremble with anticipation (and fear). He grabs a pair of scissors from his pocket and begins cutting away at the tape that binds her wrists to each other behind her back. Once they are free, he moves on to untying the knots around her elbows before finally removing the last piece of tape holding them together. With a smirk on his face, he then proceeds to cut through all the layers of tape wrapped around Summer's arms - revealing bruised skin underneath but also exposing how aroused she truly is beneath it all.

Name: Hom Panty Gag Tape Breast Bondage And A Tight Hogtaping For Summer-Part 1 1080p

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:20:52 Size: 1.21 GB

Download Or Watch Online
    Keep2Share

Images

Hom Panty Gag Tape Breast Bondage And A Tight Hogtaping For Summer-Part 2 1080p

In this hardcore scene, Summer's captor continues to torment her by tightly hogtaping her body into an arched position. He then binds her ankles to her thighs with more tape, ensuring that she cannot move freely. As if this wasn't enough, he hoods Summer with a nylon stocking - making it nearly impossible for her to see or breathe properly. With each layer of tape wrapped around her head and feet, Summer becomes increasingly restricted in movement and sensation. The final act of cruelty comes when he rolls the helpless woman onto her side; leaving only moans and twitches as evidence of life within the tight confines of the bondage.

Name: Hom Panty Gag Tape Breast Bondage And A Tight Hogtaping For Summer-Part 2 1080p

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:26:45 Size: 1.55 GB

Download Or Watch Online
    Keep2Share

Images

Jolies Big Tits Bounce As She Hops To The Workshop To Be Ziptied-Part 1 1080p

Jolie finds herself in a state of constant bondage and torment. Despite her initial complaints about being kept in restraints, she soon realizes the true extent of her predicament as she is forced to hop through the house and out to a cold, damp workshop. Once there, her armbinder is removed and replaced with zipties around her wrists - making it impossible for her to move freely or escape. The humiliation continues when another ziptie is tied between Jolie's legs; leaving her helplessly exposed while also adding an extra layer of discomfort during movement. As if this weren't enough punishment already, more zipties are used on both legs before they are secured tightly together at the ankles using smaller ones - rendering any attempts at resistance futile. Finally, wide leather straps bind Jolie's tits which have always been a source of complaint for her - but now serve as another form of punishment that leaves little room for complaint or escape from captivity.

Name: Jolies Big Tits Bounce As She Hops To The Workshop To Be Ziptied-Part 1 1080p

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:18:49 Size: 1.09 GB

Download Or Watch Online
    Keep2Share

Images

Jolies Big Tits Bounce As She Hops To The Workshop To Be Ziptied-Part 2 1080p

Jolie finds herself bound tightly to a post with zipties around her waist and stomach. As more and more zipties are added to her body, she whimpers in protest but cannot escape the growing restraints. Her tits are already bulging from the tight bondage when another large cleaning sponge is stuffed into her mouth - completely filling it up before being secured with clear tape. The torment continues as Jolie's legs are further bound with additional zipties while yet another one is added to each of her swollen nipples. The pain intensifies when she feels slaps against her bound tits; causing whimpers that turn into screams as they become increasingly sensitive due to their restricted movement within the bondage.

Name: Jolies Big Tits Bounce As She Hops To The Workshop To Be Ziptied-Part 2 1080p

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:19:57 Size: 1.15 GB

Download Or Watch Online
    Keep2Share

Images

Jolies Big Tits Bounce As She Hops To The Workshop To Be Ziptied-Part 3 1080p

Jolie finds herself bound tightly to a post with clear tape covering her head completely. Nose hooks attached to nails hammered into the post pull at her nose from both sides, adding further discomfort and restriction. As I walk away and leave Jolie to endure this intense bondage scenario, viewers are treated to behind-the-scenes footage of her release from the rigorous restraints - featuring none other than the captivating Jolie Rain herself.

Name: Jolies Big Tits Bounce As She Hops To The Workshop To Be Ziptied-Part 3 1080p

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:19:10 Size: 1.11 GB

Download Or Watch Online
    Keep2Share

Images

Alba Zevon - captured 24 05 11

Alba Zevon is exhausted from her day's work, but she still has a lot more to do. She decides to take a quick nap, promising herself only five minutes of rest. Unfortunately for her, the farmer sneaks into her living room and grabs her!

Alba protests loudly as she's stripped naked and locked onto a milking frame in the barn. The farmer gags Alba with an enormous ballgag to silence her complaints. Despite being unable to speak clearly through the gag, Alba continues protesting against this treatment of an Italian lady! Her beautiful udders are oiled by the farmer before hooking them up to a milking machine - much against Alba's will. She drools around the ballgag during this ordeal until finally being released from it after what felt like an eternity for poor Alba!

But wait... there's more! The cruel farmer then clamps onto each of Alba's sensitive nipples with clover clamps causing immense pain that makes our heroine wince in agony - all while moaning through her gagged mouth filled with saliva produced by fear and discomfort.

Name: Alba Zevon - captured 24.05.11

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:09:37 Size: 1.02 GB

Download Or Watch Online
    Keep2Share

Images

Luckys Test Xxx Hr-Hushhush [Full] 1080p

Name: Luckys Test Xxx Hr-Hushhush [Full] 1080p

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:53:40 Size: 2.34 GB

Download Or Watch Online
    Keep2Share

Images

Punishing Zipties For Mystic Moon-Part 1 1080p

As I finish tying her up, I notice that Mystic is starting to turn a bit red. She's struggling to catch her breath and her skin is starting to feel clammy. Concerned for her wellbeing, I decide to loosen the zipties around her waist and crotch just enough so she can breathe more easily.

Mystic gasps for air as soon as the pressure eases off of those sensitive areas. Her body relaxes slightly but she remains bound tightly with rope everywhere else. Taking advantage of this momentary reprieve from pain, I remove the clover clamps from between her nipples - leaving behind two small pink circles where they were previously attached - before releasing one last ziptie around each wrist above elbow height on either side of body (so hands are still tied together). Finally satisfied with my work, I step back admiring my handiwork while giving Mystic an encouraging smile...

I walk over to her and kneel down in front of her face, gently brushing a strand of sweat-drenched hair away from her forehead. "It's okay," I whisper softly, my voice barely above a whisper due to the intensity of our situation. "You can rest now."

Mystic nods weakly before closing her eyes and taking several deep breaths through parted lips. After what feels like an eternity but is likely only minutes, she opens them again and looks up at me with renewed determination etched across every feature on display beneath all that sweat-soaked rope work holding them together so tightly yet secure enough not to cause any further harm or discomfort beyond what was already endured during this ordeal thus far...

Name: Punishing Zipties For Mystic Moon-Part 1 1080p

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:20:37 Size: 1.19 GB

Download Or Watch Online
    Keep2Share

Images

Punishing Zipties For Mystic Moon-Part 2 1080p

In a dark and mysterious room, the alluring figure of Mystic awaits her fate at the hands of a cruel captor. As he enters the scene, his eyes glint with sadistic delight as he prepares to inflict intense pain and pleasure upon her delicate form. He binds her breasts tightly with heavy-duty zip ties, eliciting moans of agony from beneath the tight fabric gagging her mouth. Her arms are then pulled behind her back and bound together with more zip ties before being cinched even further up towards the small of her back leaving little movement left in them as she tries desperately to free herself from this brutal bondage setup. With each move causing discomfort for Mystic who is now completely at his mercy; it seems there will be no escape from this torment anytime soon...

Name: Punishing Zipties For Mystic Moon-Part 2 1080p

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:26:57 Size: 1.57 GB

Download Or Watch Online
    Keep2Share

Images

Bbounnd - 679

Nikki finds herself bound in an incredibly cruel position that tests both her physical strength and mental fortitude. Her elbows are tightly tied together behind her back, forcing them to move as one; this unnatural motion creating an unusual sensation within her body. To make matters worse, a small ball gag is shoved into her mouth limiting any screams or pleas for help to muffled moans and drool that drips down onto the floor below. With each struggle against the tight restraints holding her captive comes another wave of intense pain shooting through various parts of her body as if taunting Nikki's helplessness in this impossible predicament. It seems there is no escape from this torture - only time will tell if she can endure long enough before giving into the inevitable... submission.

Name: Elbows and wrists all the way

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:04:03 Size: 441.72 MB

Download Or Watch Online
    Keep2Share

Images

Sage Is Tested-Part 1 1080p

Sage is new in town, but she's no stranger to kink. As a professional Dominatrix, she can handle anything thrown her way. I inform her of my plans ahead of time and she eagerly agrees to participate. The video begins with Sage seated at a chair as I tie her waist tightly to it using thin twine. Right from the start, Sage teases me by smiling seductively while groping her own tits through her clothes. However, things quickly escalate when I grab hold of her hair and slap both breasts hard enough for them to jiggle uncontrollably underneath their confinement within bras made solely for this purpose - binding them securely yet leaving enough room for playful stimulation during our session together...and let me tell you...this girl isn't afraid! In fact, she seems quite excited by what comes next!

Untying blouses reveals two perfect sets of bound tits waiting patiently beneath thin layers clothing just begging release from their restraints so they may be played with freely without fear ripping or tearing delicate fabric surrounding them - an invitation accepted wholeheartedly by yours truly who proceeds slapping each bound tit mercilessly causing Sage pained expressions shift between heavy breathing lustful moans concern over potential damage being inflicted upon precious assets currently under his control...but alas those worries are soon put aside once he gags mouth largest red ball gag available effectively silencing any further protestations coming forth lips sealed tight preventing words forming coherent sentences escaping past rubbery barrier separating mouth ears outside world....

Name: Sage Is Tested-Part 1 1080p

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:17:18 Size: 1 GB

Download Or Watch Online
    Keep2Share

Images

Sage Is Tested-Part 2 1080p

The sponge sinks between Sage's fingers as she watches in disbelief. She obeys when I order her to open my mouth and insert the sponge. I seal it with clear tape, trapping her inside me like a trophy fish on display. Untying her waist rope, I command Sage to stand tall with her neck rope still overhead for support. Grabbing one of her bound tits, I smack it then slap at her ass cheeks before turning around so that she faces away from me again - all while continuing this punishment-spanking routine alternating between breasts and buttocks until both are bright red and covered in welts! Ordering once more for legs spread wide apart reveals wetness between them...which only serves as fuel for further torment...using hands now instead of just slaps alone - finger fucking roughly through layers upon layers underwear until finally removing all barriers leaving just raw flesh exposed beneath each palm strike! Movement restricted by elbow & wrist cuffs tied behind back while hogtied kneeling position forces head up exposing vulnerable throat begging mercy though none will be given!

Name: Sage Is Tested-Part 2 1080p

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:23:43 Size: 1.37 GB

Download Or Watch Online
    Keep2Share

Images

Sage Is Tested-Part 3 1080p

Sage is still on her knees when I approach her. I stuff an old shop rag into her mouth and secure it tightly with black tape around her head. Next, I flip Sage onto her stomach and bind her wrists together behind her back with rope. Then, I grab both of Sage's ankles and pull them towards me until they are secured to the rope binding around her waist. To make sure she can't escape this bondage position, I tie up Sage's legs from thigh to thigh using more rope.

I remove Sage's shoes before starting to smack the soles of each foot with a thin wooden paddle while also groping and squeezing them roughly between my hands for added stimulation. After a while of this treatment, I roll Sage onto one side so that I can get a better view of both nipples through the crotchrope covering them as well as see any signs of arousal or discomfort on their faces due to their current predicament - which is intense!

Next step involves adding some clamps onto those sensitive nips; however instead of just applying one or two like most people would do during playtime sessions like these ones, we decide go all out here today by attaching four heavy-duty metal nipple clamps directly onto each breast without any warm-up period whatsoever! This causes immense pain but also extreme pleasure at same time due its intensity level being off charts compared normal levels experienced during regular play sessions involving similar activities mentioned above...

Name: Sage Is Tested-Part 3 1080p

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:17:33 Size: 1.01 GB

Download Or Watch Online
    Keep2Share

Images

Bbounnd - 678

Denise is strapped into a rigid armbinder made from those mysterious splints. Her mouth is stuffed with a huge ballgag as she struggles to escape her predicament. The camera captures every desperate attempt to break free, but it's clear that this bondage device is impossible to escape. Denise's body contorts and twists as she tries in vain to loosen the tight restraints. Sweat drips down her forehead and chest, staining her skin with evidence of her struggle. Will she ever find a way out? Or will she be trapped forever by these unforgiving splints?

Name: Denise - arm splint bondage

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:04:06 Size: 446.29 MB

Download Or Watch Online
    Keep2Share