File information
    Video type: 1080p
    Video quality: Full HD
    Video format: mp4
    Duration: 00:43:53
    Extension: 1920x1080
    Video Size: 3.2 GB

Actors: Meana Wolf
    Description: Sweety it's no big deal. your step father and I just are a little on edge right now. I'm sorry you overheard our argument. The truth is. we're trying to get pregnant. I know it's crazy right? But I'm still young, and having you was the best decision I've ever made. and now that your step dad and I have gotten married it only seems right to have another baby. Can you keep a secret though? You know I love him. but I've been lying to him about when I'm ovulating. I know it's wrong but I just can't bring myself to do it. I love him but I chose him because I knew he would be good to us and love and take care of us.not necessarily because of his genetics. Not like your dad, I know you never met him but he was so handsome and strong. You remind me so much of him. Your perfect body. your full thick hair.I'd want my second baby to be just like you. Son, I know this is a strange thing for a mother to ask. but maybe you could help mommy? Maybe you could help our family. if you made mommy pregnant than everyone could be happy. You'll get a little sister or brother, your step dad gets a son or daughter.and mommy gets the perfect new baby, just like you. It will be our little secret. just this one time baby. just make mommy pregnant.Clip Contains: Your ovulating mother will do whatever it takes to get pregnant again. but she doesn't want her new husband's sperm. She wants her son to fill her up with his young, healthy, perfect cum. She wants you to fertilize her fresh eggs and put a baby in her tummy. It's so natural. you can smell that she's ready to be inseminated. you shoot your giant load deep inside your mom's creamy pussy as she cums on your rock hard dick. It's your little secret. **Ovulating Mom, Taboo Mother and Son fun, Impregnation Fetish, Breeding, Cream pie, and so much more*** * * * * ** * * * * *

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/z9an3khfuuxj

Images

Sofia aka Sofie - Anal Cum For Mommy

Sofia aka Sofie - Anal Cum For Mommy

File information
    Duration: 00:26:25
    Video Size: 1.29 GB

Description: Super hot milf gets hardcore fucked by black man. She takes his big black cock inside her ass and pussy, sucks it good and begs for cum.

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/q6kbi7am6tp3

Images

Jamie Valentine and Dillion Harper - Perfect Pussy

Jamie Valentine and Dillion Harper - Perfect Pussy

File information
    Duration: 00:32:49
    Video Size: 2.34 GB

Actors: Jamie Valentine and Dillion Harper

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/82jpcbvcgx9j

Images

Mercedes Carrera

Mercedes Carrera

File information
    Duration: 00:28:47
    Video Size: 2.49 GB

Description: Mercedes Carrera had some groceries delivered and wants to give the delivery guy a cash tip. The delivery guy insists on not taking the cash so Mercedes finds other ways to show how grateful she is.

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/zwlbegyocsh2

Images

Lady Fyre - Mommy Issues Role-play & Recovery

Lady Fyre - Mommy Issues Role-play & Recovery

File information
    Duration: 00:13:42
    Video Size: 768.9 MB

Actors: Lady Fyre
    Description: Lately you've been having trouble with relationships & decide to go to a therapist, and she explains how your early experiences influenced your sex life. "Your mother liked to walk around in thigh highs with garter straps?" She asks, as she lifts her skirt a little to reveal that she's wearing just that. "The problems you're experiencing now are a result of an unrequited sexual experience with your mother. You're seeking out women like your mother. So I propose a role-play scenario. If you act out having sex with your mother, you can move past it. You DO want to be free of the influence of your mother, don't you?" She asks. You nod your head. "I'm going to do what your mother would have done if she was a little more free with her sexuality," she says as she unzips her skirt, shimmies out of it & slowly reveals her perfectly round ass.
    "Hi sweetie. This skirt is so uncomfortable. It's so much more comfortable for me if I just walk around in my lingerie. You don't mind, do you? You like the way my body looks in this." You just about pass out when she takes sets her high heel on the desk, stretching out fully her long, slender leg in a cuban foot stocking. "You like the way my butt looks in these panties. You think mommy is pretty, don't you? I know your young cock is hard for me. I've been tormenting you, walking around in my lingerie, and I know that you've been wanting to touch me." She shows off her hot body. "I'm going to give you a reward for resisting temptation all these years." She pulls your cock out of your pants & starts to suck it. Then she rides it. "Mommy's pussy feels so good, doesn't it? So much tension has built up over time, and you're finally going to let it out. Cum for mommy."
    Now that you've come for your mother, you can move on & be with whoever you want. Or maybe you'll decide you like fucking mommy & you'll want to do that over & over again.

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/8jgaqzd6yuh7

Images

Mandy V

Mandy V

File information
    Duration: 00:29:35
    Extension: 1980x1080
    Video Size: 968.3 MB

Actors: Mandy V. (25), Veronica Rossi (EU) (54)

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/rrlrhmadgg9x

Images

Veronica Avluv

Veronica Avluv

File information
    Duration: 00:37:54
    Video Size: 1.06 GB

Actors: Veronica Avluv

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/jm4rtoa1wkis

Images

Bridgette B Nina North. She Devil Wears Nada An XXX Parody Part 2

Bridgette B Nina North. She Devil Wears Nada An XXX Parody Part 2

File information
    Duration: 00:35:46
    Video Size: 1.82 GB

Actors: Bridgette B., Nina North

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/jd4na4jnh45i

Images

Dorothy Black & Rebecca Volpetti. The Assistant Episode 2 - Accommodate

Dorothy Black & Rebecca Volpetti. The Assistant Episode 2 - Accommodate

File information
    Duration: 00:18:17
    Video Size: 1.01 GB

Actors: Dorothy Black & Rebecca Volpetti
    Description: As episode two of "The Assistant" begins, Isabella Lui is heading out for the day, leaving her gorgeous partner Dorothy Black alone with their new office help, Rebecca Volpetti. It's time for Rebecca's evaluation, and Dorothy is not too impressed with her work, but cute Rebecca flirts blatantly, and then grabs Dorothy for a kiss. Rebecca kneels to eat Dorothy's pussy, hiding under the desk as Isabella returns unexpectedly. When she leaves again, Dorothy spreads her legs wide, playing with her beautiful big breasts as Rebecca licks her pierced, shaved pussy skilfully. Dorothy sweeps everything off her desk and lies back on it, Rebecca eating her to a powerful orgasm. "Do I keep my job now?" Rebecca asks teasingly, kissing her sexy boss. Dorothy bends the raven-haired cutie over the desk, spanking her ass and tugging her panties aside to lick the shiny pink folds of her sweet shaved pussy. Rebecca turns and perches on the desk as Dorothy sucks her clit avidly, making her climax. The naughty assistant is delighted with her success at seducing her boss.

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/o4s1l2cdbhet

Images

Cory Chase - Sleepwalking Mom thinks I am Dad - Vol. 1

Cory Chase - Sleepwalking Mom thinks I am Dad - Vol. 1

File information
    Video type: 720p
    Video quality: HD
    Duration: 01:04:49
    Extension: 1280x720
    Video Size: 988.9 MB

Actors: Cory Chase

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/c970f3ydrhf4

Images

Brandi Love

Brandi Love

File information
    Video type: 720p
    Video quality: HD
    Duration: 00:12:21
    Extension: 1280x720
    Video Size: 185.4 MB

Actors: Brandi Love
    Description: Brandi Love knows that the key to a healthy marriage is to never take the stress of the daily grind out on her beloved husband. So sweet of her to ask the biggest dick in the office for assistance! She sure has a lot of kinks to work out.

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/uef5d4wyhgra

Images

Alex Black - Babe Anal And Swallow Interracial

Alex Black - Babe Anal And Swallow Interracial

File information
    Duration: 00:28:26
    Video Size: 1.12 GB

Description: Alex Black is a perfect milf with a special craving for big black dick and black man cum. She joins us today for a hardcore interracial sex session with her favorite partner. She starts by warming up her ass with a big dildo, fucking her ass, masturbating and getting ever hotter. After this she continues with a nice juicy blowjob keeping that big black cock right in her throat. Give it to me now - she said with extreme enthusiasm. He rams his big black cock in her pussy and fucks her good. She then lays on the couch opens her legs wide as asks him to fuck her in the ass. She just loves interracial anal. On her knees opens her mouth and gets a nice cumshot and swallow it like a nasty little slut.

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/suyx4r0upj9h

Images

Nina Elle. Nina's Perfect Big Tits For A Good Boy

Nina Elle. Nina's Perfect Big Tits For A Good Boy

File information
    Duration: 00:29:40
    Video Size: 2.52 GB

Actors: Nina Elle
    Description: James had the great joy of taking care of his step mom Nina, while she laid in bed from surgery having bigger tits put on. She wanted him to see them for being such a good boy and decided he have a closer look, noticing he was getting hard. But before his cock could slide between them he had to promise not to tell his father.

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/4l5vls0x92qf

Images

Ember Snow, Sabina Rouge, Lauren Phillips. Petite Punishment By A Tall Stepmother

Ember Snow, Sabina Rouge, Lauren Phillips. Petite Punishment By A Tall Stepmother

File information
    Duration: 00:59:30
    Video Size: 5.04 GB

Actors: Ember Snow, Sabina Rouge, Lauren Phillips
    Description: Sabina Rouge is constantly bullied by her stepsister Ember Snow. She always calls her a baby and steals her food. She is such a bitch. One day Sabina realized that even though they were both super tiny, Sabina was just a wee bit bigger than Ember. She decided today that enough was enough. Sabina pushed Ember onto the couch and told her that today would be the last day that she deals with her shit. The girls got into a huge fight until Ember began to pussy out and called their stepmom Lauren Phillips over. Lauren decided it was time to punish the girls so they would finally learn their lesson. The girls got their bootys spanked and their twats twiddled. The girls were then taught how to share by using a double headed dildo and both getting pleasured from it. Sometimes sex is all you need!

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/6fl0z9bl5rbw

Images

Lexi Luna And Harmony

Lexi Luna And Harmony

File information
    Video type: 2160p
    Video quality: 4K UHD
    Duration: 00:49:28
    Extension: 3840x2160
    Video Size: 6.97 GB

Actors: Lexi Luna And Harmony
    Description: Harmony Wonder loves messing around with her step brother, Ricky Spanish. Doing everything from spying on him while he showers to bothering him as he tries to do his homework. This particular day, She snuck under the table at breakfast and decided to suck his cock. Once he noticed, he went along with it, trying not to make it obvious to their step mom, Lexi Luna, who happen to be behind them. Eventually, the step mom got closer to him and started hitting on him, not knowing what was going on under the table. She lured her step son to the bedroom. There, she got him to eat her asshole out. Soon after Harmony walked in and they invited her to join. Ricky fucked his step sister and step mother all over his step mom's bedroom. All culminating with a giant load all over both of their faces.

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/03biujvfja6t