Anna Bell. Peaks | 2.17 GB

Anna Bell. Peaks | 2.17 GB

Actress: Anna Bell
    Year: November 03, 2015

Duration: 00:20:23
    Video type: 1080p
    Video Format: MPEG-4
    FileSize: 2.17 GB
    Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

Anna_Bell._Peaks.mp4

Images

Anya Olsen - Daddy Does Daughter First | 693.1 MB

Anya Olsen - Daddy Does Daughter First | 693.1 MB

Actress: Anya Olsen
    Year: 2015

Duration: 00:18:48
    Video type: 720p
    FileSize: 693.1 MB
    Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Anya was getting ready for her date with Mr. Johnson while Daddy was wondering if this was a big mistake. He sat there contemplating if what he was doing was right. How wrong was it to whore his beautiful Daughter out to his Boss? But he did not have a choice. And she was really excited to do it. But he felt differently now that he has been with his own Daughter in a sexual way. Anya came out in her sexy outfit that Daddy got her and twirled around to show him. She thought he would be happy to see her looking so naughty. But Daddy told her he did not want her to do this, that he could find another job and that they would be ok. Anya explained that she wanted to do it. That she would make Mr. Johnson so happy that he would probably give Daddy a raise! Her Father still insisted she should not do it. Anya realizes that her Daddy did not want him to fuck Mr. Johnson because they still have not had sex yet. So she asks her Daddy if he wanted to fuck her tight pussy first before Mr. Johnson had her. Daddy said that might make things better. In the end she begs Daddy to cum in her pussy and then plays with her cum filled hole in front of Daddy. Letting him know that she is not on birth control but not to worry because she would not let Mr. Johnson cum inside her pussy. "Do you think Mr. Johnson will like my pussy?" she asks her Daddy. He smiles.

Anya_Olsen_Daddy_Does_Daughter_First.mp4

Images

Anya Olsen - Teaching Daughter To Be A Whore | 406.9 MB

Anya Olsen - Teaching Daughter To Be A Whore | 406.9 MB

Duration: 00:11:00
    FileSize: 406.9 MB
    Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Jonny was dreading this talk with his Daughter. He couldn't believe he was going to ask his Daughter to "entertain" his boss. But he had to hold up his end of the bargain or her would be fired. Anya asks him what troubling him. He explains in a very round about way the situation. How his boss Mr. Johnson had suggested they trade daughters and at the time seemed like a fun idea. His Daughter looked shocked and not so happy. She flat out said no way and was mad at him for even asking such a thing. "And what kind of guy would pimp out his own daughter! Why couldn't you just trade Lawn Mowers like normal guys!" She said. He told her he had no choice. He has already fooled around with Mr. Johnson's daughter Sadie. "Wait, what? You messed around with that SLUT! I went to school with her. She was a slut then too!" Anya proclaimed! Her Dad explained that if she didn't go through with it that he would be fired and they would lose the house. She looked at her Father and saw how bad he felt, he's just lonely. She told her Daddy she would do it but on one condition. That she let her practice on him. She want him to show her what she should do to Mr. Johnson. She knows he looks at her in such a way. The long hugs, kisses, walking in on her while nude and so on. He didn't know what to say. She asks Daddy if could do anything to her what would he want to do? "I know you want to taste your little daughters pussy don't you?" says Anya. Daddy says he is going to make his Daughter cum and then he going to show her how to make him cum. She can't wait to please her Daddy. "I want you to teach me how to be a good little whore for Mr. Johnson!"

Anya_Olsen_Teaching_Daughter_To_Be_A_Whore.mp4

Images

Anya Olsen, Madeline Blue. A Daughters Family Initiation | 861.8 MB

Anya Olsen, Madeline Blue. A Daughters Family Initiation | 861.8 MB

Actress: anya olsen, madeline blue

Duration: 00:23:10
    FileSize: 861.8 MB

Anya_Olsen_Madeline_Blue._A_Daughters_Family_Initiation.mp4

Images

Anya Olsen. My Sister Needs Me - Modern Taboo Family | 792.1 MB

Anya Olsen. My Sister Needs Me - Modern Taboo Family | 792.1 MB

Duration: 00:21:14
    FileSize: 792.1 MB

Jenny was sitting quietly in her room looking at her phone when all of a sudden she starts screaming! Her Brother rushes in thinking she is in some kind of danger. He asks what's wrong and why was she screaming. Come to find out she just saw a picture online with her Boyfriend and a girl she hates kissing. And she is obviously not happy! But now that he knows she's just being dramatic he starts to leave. Jenny asks her Brother if he could do a huge favor for her? He let's out a big sigh "What do you want?" Jenny tells him that she wants to post some pictures of her kissing another guy but she doesn't know anyone that can help her do that... well besides him. He says no way, that he is her Brother and that would be just wrong! She stops him from leaving and says that she will do anything he wants if he just takes a couple of pics with her. No will recognize him and she won't say anything about it. She begs him and tells him that if he doesn't do this she won't be able to go to school or leave the house again! "Just a few pics that's all I promise!" Jenny says. He rolls his eyes and finally agrees. She starts out with some simple kissing selfies. The kissing becomes more and more passionate. Then she starts getting a little more graphic. Her Brother goes along for a little while until she starts to unbutton his pants. He then realizes what's about to happen and freaks out. He says he can't do this and leaves. A few hours later he knocks on her door and comes in. He sits down and apologizes to her. He tells her that it's his fault and he is her big Brother and shouldn't have let that kind of thing happen. Jenny says there is nothing to apologize for and that what happened is totally cool. She said she didn't feel it was wrong and neither should he. They look into each others eyes and she moves to kiss him. This time with much more purpose. And before he can think about anything she throws him down on her bed and starts to suck his cock. Once his cock was in her mouth she knew she had him. She sucks his rock hard cock for a while and then asks him to lick her pussy. Her Brother licks her and brings her to orgasm. She tells him she needs him, she needs him inside of her. Without saying a word he shoves his cock inside of her! She cums more then she has even cum in her life! Jenny tells her Brother she want him to cum inside of her.

Anya_Olsen._My_Sister_Needs_Me_Modern_Taboo_Family.mp4

Images

April Paisley | 752.5 MB

April Paisley | 752.5 MB

Actress: April Paisley

Duration: 00:31:46
    FileSize: 752.5 MB
    Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

April Paisley likes it really rough. Slapped around, thrown around, spanked hard, fucked hard. Wriggles a lot, and yelps. In her interview, she says she loves to put up a fight and pretty much get conquered and then she's sweet as rain and she'll do whatever you want. It's a wet afternoon in November, it's cold and miserable. April sweetheart, you're just what I needed. I play an old flame of her mum's. I used to live with the pair of them, got on well with April (know what I mean, heh heh), now she's all grown up and left home and she's shacked up with this bad boy and her mum's phoned me up to ask if I can pop round and have a quiet word with her because she's worried. Except that darling little April doesn't do quiet. No sooner have I turned up at her door than she's yap-yap-yapping, freaking out and saying it's all just an excuse for me to fuck her again. Which is probably a bit of play-acting to piss me off and turn me on at the same time so that I'll jump on top of her and ravage her and she'll fight back a bit etc etc. In which case consider my buttons well and truly pressed, you nasty little slag. We go at it Looney Tunes then the bitch submits and I punish her. Wallop the crap out of her buttocks til they're a nice shade of purple and blue. Fuck the face off her, lots of gagging, lots of drool. Fuck her like she's, well -- just a nice tight hole on the end of my willy really. Hard and rough. It's a very becoming scene. Please note that the price we had to pay to shoot with April was another scene that we did for her a few weeks' later, which involved me being her slave and getting chained up in a dog's kennel. Don't think I don't suffer for my art or for your entertainment, mes chers amis.

April_Paisley.mp4

Images

Arabelle Raphael. Ronda ArouseMe - Round 3 | 1.26 GB

Arabelle Raphael. Ronda ArouseMe - Round 3 | 1.26 GB

Actress: Arabelle Raphael, Moe The Monster Johnson

Duration: 00:25:42
    FileSize: 1.26 GB
    Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Arabelle wanted to see her prot�g� Miesha Taint take down Ronda ArouseMe - after this fight, one of them would no longer be undefeated. Arabelle found the official for the match, Moe The Monster, and tried to sway his decision - and offered her ass. Something tells us she wanted a big black cock stuffed inside her holes almost as much as she wanted Miesha to win.. She wasn't a champion in the ring - but a champion of taking huge cocks down her cheating throat and deep inside her cunt and asshole! Too bad Moe never actually agreed to throw the fight before he delivered an anal pounding.

Arabelle_Raphael._Ronda_ArouseMe_Round_3.mp4

Images

Aria Alexander. My Beautiful Babysitter | 1.59 GB

Aria Alexander. My Beautiful Babysitter | 1.59 GB

Actress: Aria Alexander

Duration: 00:35:33
    FileSize: 1.59 GB
    Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Aria_Alexander._My_Beautiful_Babysitter.mp4

Images

Arial and Scout | 2.71 GB

Arial and Scout | 2.71 GB

Actress: Arial and Scout

Duration: 00:47:27
    FileSize: 2.71 GB
    Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Arial_and_Scout_1.mp4
    Arial_and_Scout_2.mp4
    Arial_and_Scout_3.mp4

Images

Ariana Marie | 1.65 GB

Ariana Marie | 1.65 GB

Duration: 00:34:08
    FileSize: 1.65 GB
    Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Ariana_Marie.mp4

Images

Ashley Fires - Mommy Turns Her Boy Into A Man - A Mothers Love. 8 | 221.2 MB

Ashley Fires - Mommy Turns Her Boy Into A Man - A Mothers Love. 8 | 221.2 MB

Actress: Ashley Fires

Duration: 00:06:23
    Video Format: Windows Media
    FileSize: 221.2 MB
    Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format VC-1

Mommy walks in to find her eldest son getting ready for bed. She tells him that it's time. He looks confused. Mommy wants her baby boy to become a man tonight. She has given it a lot of thought and feels that he is ready. He can't believe this is finally going to happen. He has fantasized about this moment forever! Mommy tells him to just lay back and Mommy will take care of everything.

Ashley_Fires_Mommy_Turns_Her_Boy_Into_A_Man_A_Mothers_Love._8.wmv

Images

Ashley Fires - My Reluctant Cuckold - Anal Slut. 6 | 539.2 MB

Ashley Fires - My Reluctant Cuckold - Anal Slut. 6 | 539.2 MB

Duration: 00:14:57
    FileSize: 539.2 MB
    Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format VC-1

Are you ready my little Cucky Hubby? Are you ready for you Birthday Present? I bet you can hardly contain yourself! Tonight you are going to witness first hand my Boyfriend fucking my ass! I know you have seen the videos and heard me talking about how much I love it. But now you will see it in person. I have never given you my ass before and you will never have it. It's his. He owns my pussy and ass. He can have them anytime he wants. You can not but I will allow you to witness it on specialoccasions! You will see how much I worship his cock. I gag on it and take it all the way down my throat. It makes my pussy soo wet when I have his big cock in my mouth! He cums all over my face and I scoop it all up and put in my mouth. I never waste a drop of his cum. Then he throws me on the bed and starts fucking my pussy hard while you sit there watching how a real man takes me. Even if he cums he still stays hard unlike your limp dick! I tell you how much I love fucking him and how you could never satisfy me the way he does! I tell you to come closer so you can see his cock pounding my wet cunt! I scream his name and tell you what a worthless lover you are. Then it's time for his cock to enter my ass. It just slides in there. I'm so turned on that my ass just swallows up his big cock. I cum so many times you lose count! I beg him to cum in my ass. His shoots his huge load deep inside me. I gape my hole so you can see his sperm swimming in my asshole. I stick my fingers in there and scoop some cum out. I make yousuck it off then I let you lick my freshly fucked ass. Happy Birthday you lucky Cucky!

Ashley_Fires_My_Reluctant_Cuckold_Anal_Slut._6.wmv

Images

Ashley Fires - My Reluctant Cuckold - Creampied Wife. 5 | 533.5 MB

Ashley Fires - My Reluctant Cuckold - Creampied Wife. 5 | 533.5 MB

Duration: 00:15:09
    FileSize: 533.5 MB

My Boyfriend owns me completely. There is nothing I wouldn't do for him. Unlike you. I own you and you do everything for me!I will allow you to watch him control me tonight. He commands me to spread my legs. I smile and gladly open them wide for him. I start to beg for hisbeautiful cock. He says I may have it after heis done playing with mywet pussy. Hesays he has a surprise for me.He shows me afilled glass. I get excited because I think it's his cum. I tell him I put his cum inside of meon the nights that I don't see him and can not get a fresh load.Turns out it is not his cum. He tells me that he got three of buddies to give him their sperm. For science reasons of course!He is going to make me putall of their cum inside of me to prove what a total slut I am for him.Iwill do it but he has to fuck me right afterwards. He pours the cum into my open cunt. I fingerin allthree loads. So deep. I told him that I would fuck any guy he wanted me to. I would fuck all of his buddies if he told me to and take every load in my pussy if it meant getting his cock! He could tell I was so horny and wanted him so much I would do anything. He decided to put something else in there. It was so naughty but I did it!He fingered me till I squirted all over! Then he finally let me have his big cock! I rode it till I came which I could never do with you! I begged him to fuck me and cum inside me! I was his all his. But don't worry my Cucky, I have somethingspecial for you. You are going to clean my well fucked and filled pussy. You will suck all of his cum, his buddies cum, and his...

Ashley_Fires_My_Reluctant_Cuckold_Creampied_Wife._5.wmv

Images

Ashley Fires, Anya Olsen - Homewrecking Daughter Punished By Mom. 11 | 653.7 MB

Ashley Fires, Anya Olsen - Homewrecking Daughter Punished By Mom. 11 | 653.7 MB

Actress: Ashley Fires, Anya Olsen

Duration: 00:17:39
    FileSize: 653.7 MB

Anya asked her Daddy to if he wanted to make her cum before Mom came to pick her up? Her Daddy was hesitant but after his Daughter looked at him with her big blue eyes and pouty lips he agreed! She quickly pulled down her panties and Daddy started fingering her. She was so close to cuming just before her Mommy came in. Her Mom yelled at them. Dad got up and tried to explain what was going on but he really couldn't. Mom called him some names and slapped him! He said he was sorry and she just told him to get out and never wanted to see him again. Mom quickly sat down next to her shameful looking Daughter. Sheimmediately tried to comfort her. Momasked what kind of inappropriate things had Daddy done to her. And how he would never be able to do them again. But Anya got mad and said that he Daddy loved her and she liked what Daddy and her do together. Her Mom was shocked. Her Daughter was defending him and even worse said she loved him and they were going to keep having sex together! Mom asked how long this had been going on and when did it start. When she found out it had been going on since before their divorce she got very upset. She grabbed her Daughter and put her over her knee. She said she should have done this a long time ago and started spanking her. Anya had never been spanked and did not know what was happening but it hurt a lot! Mom blamed her for her break up with Dad and spanked her even harder! Then out of the blue Mom pulled down her panties to her knees and stuck fingers inside of little Anya. She wanted to know how many fingers it took to filled up her slut pussy like Daddy's cock. She fucked her pussy until her Daughter screams! Then she makes her Daughter stand up and strip off her clothes and pulls her hair towards her pussy. Mom makes her lick her pussy. Anya tries to pull away saying she did not want to but Mom grinds her pussy on her Daughter face even more. She wanted to please her Mommy and thought her Mom was the prettiest Mom ever! Mom said if she was going to be a whore with her Daddy then she was going to be the same with her Mommy! She forced her to lick her until she cums all over her Daughter pretty face! Mom said if was time for her slut Daughter to cum. She gets her toy of out her purse and puts it on Anya's little pussy. Her Daughter starts to shake and moan. Mom puts her hand around her neck and told her sluts like to be choked. In the end Mom tells her that she will learn to love making Mommy cum and until she does she will not be allow to fuck her Daddy!

Ashley_Fires_Anya_Olsen_Homewrecking_Daughter_Punished_By_Mom._11.mp4

Images

Athena Summers, Kelly Greene, Naomi Woods | 1.59 GB

Athena Summers, Kelly Greene, Naomi Woods | 1.59 GB

Actress: Athena Summers, Kelly Greene, Naomi Woods

Duration: 00:32:00
    FileSize: 1.59 GB

GREAT SCOTT! A very special update this week. THREE hot girls and FOUR SWALLOWS! First, we welcome an adorable brand new amateur named Athena! She is a bubbly & very horny Latina from Southern California. Ray met Athena at a party and gave her his number. He figured he'd never heard back, but to his surprise, she called him and said she wanted to come by for her first swallowing audition! Athena stands 5'4" and has a bangin' body with firm round tits, a sweet HAIRY pussy and a tight, round bubble butt. Ray bangs Athena hard and delivers a HUGE, hot payload down her throat. Athena swallows it down with a smile and a polite "thank you!" What a great girl. Next, beautiful Naomi returns and she brings her new friend named Kelly! The girls show up to have a little BJ party with Ray & Justin. A double-header unfolds as the girls take turns sucking off both cocks and draining their balls! Enjoy Thomas.

Athena_Summers_Kelly_Greene_Naomi_Woods.mp4