Page 36 of 46 << First ... 263435363738 ... Last >>

Thread: Viper Ripper (Windows Gallery Ripper)  

Images

vipr.im

For a few days and weeks I have seen that the latest postings are about 80-90% only via vipr.im. but they don't work with the ViperRipper for me. I then tried the free version of the Bulk Image Downloader. However, you can only get a limited number of the pictures in a set. Then another version of the Bulk Image Downloader was offered here, but I failed because of my technical understanding and also because of my English to understand it. I wonder why so many postings are now running via vipr.im, but the site is called Vipergirls and vipr.im does not go via the ViperRipper. For me it's like asking about washing machines in a bakery. That's why I've felt excluded here for some time. It seems to me that it is only for people with a much better technical understanding than I have here. For the last Brandi Love Set, which was only run via vipr.im, I downloaded each picture individually. Member "AugustAmes" now and then offers in his postings not only vipr.im but also another alternative to the one that works with the ViperRipper. I think that's very nice and social of him. I already apologize for annoying you with this post. Nevertheless, a nice greeting from Germany

2. Liked by 3 users: DinkleFun, linkmail, rafael44

Images

ViperRipper

Hello admins,
    recently the ViperRipper no longer works with many files.
    What is the reason for this unfortunate change? So far, the ViperRipper has been an excellent tool.
    I would be very grateful for an answer.

Best regards
    Watt197

Images

Re: ViperRipper

Quote Originally Posted by Watt197 View Post
    Hello admins,
    recently the ViperRipper no longer works with many files.
    What is the reason for this unfortunate change? So far, the ViperRipper has been an excellent tool.
    I would be very grateful for an answer.

Best regards
    Watt197
    Hi,

The description is in the first post:

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post

SUPPORT
    This iteration of the Viper Ripper is no longer in active development and no more official support is or can be given.
    Image host sites changes their designs/page codes time to time. And since developers stopped updating the software, ViperRipper can't adapt to those changes.

But there are alternatives to ViperRipper. You can test and start using whatever suits your taste:

Standalone/Script:

- VRipper (Cross-platform Gallery Ripper)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/466053...allery-Ripper)

- LaxaeRipper (Command-line PHP Gallery Ripper)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/465294...allery-Ripper)

- VRipper X (Cross-platform Gallery Ripper)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/277304...allery-Ripper)

- Automating Downloads using MS PowerShell
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/581904...1#post83292616

Browser add-on:

- Bulk Image Downloader (BID)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/599193...wnloader-(BID)

- ImageHostGrabber (IHG)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/136572...-Thread/page25

Images

Re: Viper Ripper (Windows Gallery Ripper)

Has anyone had issues with imagebox??
    Failed to download https://imgbox.com/p0Uj1NLz
    tn.mnlr.vripper.exception.DownloadException: tn.mnlr.vripper.exception.HostException: Unexpected error occurred
    at tn.mnlr.vripper.download.DownloadJob.download(DownloadJob.java:172)
    at tn.mnlr.vripper.download.DownloadJob.run(DownloadJob.java:253)
    at net.jodah.failsafe.Functions.lambda$supplierOf$12(Functions.java:296)
    at net.jodah.failsafe.Functions.lambda$resultSupplierOf$11(Functions.java:283)
    at net.jodah.failsafe.internal.executor.RetryPolicyExecutor.lambda$supply$0(RetryPolicyExecutor.java:67 )
    at net.jodah.failsafe.Execution.executeSync(Execution.java:117)
    at net.jodah.failsafe.FailsafeExecutor.call(FailsafeExecutor.java:319)
    at net.jodah.failsafe.FailsafeExecutor.run(FailsafeExecutor.java:219)
    at tn.mnlr.vripper.download.DownloadJobWrapper.run(DownloadJobWrapper.java:68)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: tn.mnlr.vripper.exception.HostException: Unexpected error occurred
    at tn.mnlr.vripper.host.ImgboxHost.getNameAndUrl(ImgboxHost.java:61)
    at tn.mnlr.vripper.download.DownloadJob.download(DownloadJob.java:101)
    ... 11 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

Images

Re: vipr.im

Quote Originally Posted by boxhamster View Post
    For a few days and weeks I have seen that the latest postings are about 80-90% only via vipr.im. but they don't work with the ViperRipper for me. I then tried the free version of the Bulk Image Downloader. However, you can only get a limited number of the pictures in a set. Then another version of the Bulk Image Downloader was offered here, but I failed because of my technical understanding and also because of my English to understand it. I wonder why so many postings are now running via vipr.im, but the site is called Vipergirls and vipr.im does not go via the ViperRipper. For me it's like asking about washing machines in a bakery. That's why I've felt excluded here for some time. It seems to me that it is only for people with a much better technical understanding than I have here. For the last Brandi Love Set, which was only run via vipr.im, I downloaded each picture individually. Member "AugustAmes" now and then offers in his postings not only vipr.im but also another alternative to the one that works with the ViperRipper. I think that's very nice and social of him. I already apologize for annoying you with this post. Nevertheless, a nice greeting from Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Iii3 View Post
    Bid not working anymore... anyhelp?
    BID still working very well (and with Vipr.im hosting too). Here is some instructions for this.

1) Download cracked version of BID from warez sites. You can get latest (August, 2021) BID version 5.98.0 here: Rsload.net (28 Mb).

2) Install, but DO NOT launch BID. Apply crack "hook". Now you can launch fully registered version.

3) BID DO NOT working with vipergirls*to - use alternate domains from this post. Actually, domain https://planetviper.club working very well with BID.

Have fun!
    Last edited by DinkleFun; 26th August 2021 at 16:03.

7. Liked by 3 users: calipo69, lino banfi, nhocleocay

Images

Is there a way to do anything with the history list?

I deleted everything in a fit of monogamy but I want it all back. Can't seem to do anything with the list except manually take the number and re-add it.

Cheers.

Images

HI Everybody

Do Somebody, Can helpme ... install vripper in windows 10, thanks
    Romanos

Images

I installed VR almost 5 or 6 months ago. All was fine until suddenly, pics that are supported from the site vipr.im can no longer be downloaded. Any advice? Thanks.

Images

I had a power cut while using the software. and now it will not load, even if i reinstall it. so i am assuming that it uses some windows files for resources which may have been damaged.. I am wondering if i should reinstall a particular version of java or visual basic or .net framewok. or something

Images

I have tried reinstalling java and visual basic and .net framework etc. and i still can't get the program to start after my power cut. i don't want to have to reinstall my windows

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by shi3e View Post
    I installed VR almost 5 or 6 months ago. All was fine until suddenly, pics that are supported from the site vipr.im can no longer be downloaded. Any advice? Thanks.
    You have to use another program. Read the post above by roger33.

14. Liked by 1 user: roger33

Images

You know the other ones don't work either, right? Once someone does whatever it is that triggers vipr to block an IP it's over. vipr blocks that IP from using any of the rippers available on this site. The only way around it is to use a VPN to get another IP or somehow alter the rippers to use a different user-agent thereby hiding the fact that you are using one of these rippers.

16. Liked by 1 user: Cheshire

Images

Hello Everybody

Please someone knows the creator of Viper 3.5.4 ... or some version for windows 10, I need help. it doesn't work for me. can't seem to run on my PC.

I offer gratification if necessary

thanks
    Romanos

Images

Hi everyone im using viper ripper 2.1.2 and when i try to open it...it says "exiting due to unexpected error...try deleting user folder"...i have stuff i haven't downloaded and don't want to lose that and reinstall any suggestions or help would be appreciated!

Images

"NeoDownloader" discussions moved to this thread --> https://vipergirls.to/threads/6537522

Page 36 of 46 << First ... 263435363738 ... Last >>