Thread: Natalie Portman - Zeitgeist  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Exclamation Natalie Portman - Zeitgeist

As a long time hater of big government and government sponsored terrorism, it's time to do my part. No, I'm not from the USA. But I want Ron Paul to have all the support he can have. Wish we had a president like him...

Zeitgeist is a genuinely excellent documentary, not to mention completely free! It really made an impact on me. It's closing 6 million views on Google Video, 5th on the top 100 videos.

https://www.zeitgeistmovie.com

Other documentaries worth watching - Endgame, Terrorstorm, Loose Change 2nd Edition Final Cut

2. Liked by 5 users: axolotl, banzai, jonah41, PaddyOReilly, rudolf

Images
    I like the fake DUDE, four stars.

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Apparently, the film's director does not want anything in the film to be taken as a fact. It does make you think though, even if it doesn't provide any concrete evidence. I have to admit, I'm often swept away by radical ideas...

Sorry if this fake offends anyone.

Images
    Loving it HH

Elite Member
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Horny Hobbit View Post
    As a long time hater of big government and government sponsored terrorism, it's time to do my part. No, I'm not from the USA. But I want Ron Paul to have all the support he can have. Wish we had a president like him...

Zeitgeist is a genuinely excellent documentary, not to mention completely free! It really made an impact on me. It's closing 6 million views on Google Video, 5th on the top 100 videos.

https://www.zeitgeistmovie.com

Other documentaries worth watching - Endgame, Terrorstorm, Loose Change 2nd Edition Final Cut
    That's another super fake, Hobbit. Thanks for sharing once again. I was quite startled to see you talking about my favorite guy in the world, Dr. Ron Paul. I AM, of course, from the United States, and I ALSO wish we had a president like him....his candidacy has caused me to create my first ever website dedicated to his campaign. Here's the link in case you might like to check it out: In fact, here's my signature on all my emails these days:

www.paulforronpaul.com
    Help us Obi-Ron Paulnobi, you're our only hope!
    Never have so few felt like they were owed so much by so many for so little.

I have always admired your artistry, hobbit, and now my respect for you has grown hugely. I don't want to hijack your thread, so if there is any interest in discussing my site or anything having to do with Ron Paul, let me know and I'll open a threat in General for it.

Images
    really great!!!

Sponsor
    Images
    I'd image her body to look pretty damn close to that. Thanks HH.