Page 8364 of 9436 << First ... 736478648264831483548362836383648365836683748414846488649364 ... Last >>
Results 125,446 to 125,460 of 141533

Thread: Collection BDSM - Bondage, Humiliation  

Images

Sky, leathered and lovely

Sky, leathered and lovely

The very Shy Sky and her 6ft tall body struggle in a leather straitjacket, stockings and harness gag in the cage for a few minutes before she is let out and writhes around on the matte and then walks around in 5? heels. Heels are new for the shy sky high Sky. After enough of that we cut to her all strapped up, boxtie style, with a panel gag and more pacing and struggling befores sitting down for a panty gag with vetwrap wrapped around it and being put into a hogtie with an enormous posture collar on making it a little harder than it should be.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 19:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5124kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 765.6 MB

Download Sky, leathered and lovely

Images

Modern Inquisition - Beth

Modern Inquisition - Beth

Release Year: 2023
    Video language: English

Only instead of witches public enemies also were added the sciences answering to the last word and technicians methods of tortures. And for the rest all also impressively! In antigovernmental plot the very young little girl has got confused.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:07:00
    Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 983kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 534.6 MB

Download Modern Inquisition - Beth

Images

Sandra Jackie Spread Orgasm

Sandra Jackie Spread Orgasm

About 2 years ago we were able to visit our Friend Sandra Silvers while she was in Florida. At that point I had never been tied by anyone but Johnny and although I liked Bondage, I didn't love it as much as I do now. We ended up going out to eat with them and I heard a new spin on Love Bondage that really resonated with me. Subbie's are really valued. I don't know why but it really clicked. Later I ended up in my yellow corset tied with Sandra, side by side on the bed. A Hitachi secured in place and a each of us wearing a ballgag. This experience made me want to go buy a canopy bed. It really got me into rope bondage again as well.

Duration: 11:26
    Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3023kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 279.3 MB

Download Sandra Jackie Spread Orgasm

Images

We have her in stock

We have her in stock

Release Year: 2010
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

PD and Dee like to have their fun. They'll pick up a woman and toy with her. Rain is the latest. They lock her in a set of thick stocks. Rain is wedged into them while she's passed between Dee and him. Dee torments Rain while he barks orders at her. Put up her leg. Whip her. Now cane her feet. He loves watching so much that he can't help coming in every few minutes to fuck one of Rain's holes. It isn't long before the torment overwhelms Rain and the tears flow freely. This is the kind of fun the couple lives for. Up on the wooden pony Rain is really suffering. Maybe it's time for a little vibrator action.

Duration: 45:48
    Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 944.6 MB

Download We have her in stock

Images

Silver Accent Lingerie

Silver Accent Lingerie

Hey everyone, thanks for your patience while we get this update out, we promise it was worth it! Mina is dressed in a fucking hot black and silver accent lingerie set, PVC waist cincher, cuban heeled stockings and barefoot! She is draped in sexy blue rope and does her best to please the camera. This is a really nice shoot, I am very happy with this one. Mina looks radiant and damn sexy, I just had to ravish her as soon as this shoot was over. The lighting is nice, the colours pop, its just right. I hope to do more of these especially when we move. Yes, we are looking hard for a new much larger space, hopefully in the next month or so we will be in an all new house! Locations galore, natural light! Looking forward to the change of scenery that's for sure. Enjoy it!

Duration: 15:59
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8818kbps
    Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Silver Accent Lingerie

Images

Heat

Heat

Cast: Ashley Lane, London River
    Genres: Ankle Tie, Ass Caning, Bruises, Caning, , Fingering, Flogging, Hitachi, Legs Spread, Marks, Neck Rope, Pussy Flogging, Rope Bondage, Single Tail, Spanking, Vibrator, Whip, Humiliation

London River has Ashley Lane tied down, both in her heart and on the floor of London's dungeon. Her hands are up above her head and her legs are spread apart, held with rope at the wrists and the ankles. London doesn't need any clothing on Ashley to cut or tear off, all she wants is her body to use and abuse any way she likes.

London starts by warming Ashley up a bit with some slapping, flogging, and teasing, but she decides to make things more interesting by subjecting Ashley to some harsh whipping and forced orgasms. London decides that Ashley is taking the single tail a little too well so she moves her to a box and ties her legs up. She proceeds to whip Ashley more before bringing in a couple canes. She starts with a slim cane on Ashley's ass and thighs and moves on to something bigger. Ashley wails and tries to escape, but London waits patiently for her to give up before landing another hard stroke. After all, Ashley isn't going anywhere and London has all day to play with her.

Finally London puts Ashley in a face down, ass up position. She hasn't hurt Ashley quite enough to be satisfied yet, so she brings out something that she knows will make her scream. She applies an innocent looking cream on Ashley's eager asshole and clit and almost immediately Ashley starts screaming in pain. The cream has something special added to it. Capsaicin. It feels like a fire is being held agains Ashely's most delicate bits and the only cure for the terrible pain is a humiliating milk .

Duration: 36:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Heat

Images

Prelude to Peril

Prelude to Peril

This initial trio of abduction centric bondage adventures feature Harmonys most ravishing beauties: Have You Ever Been with Amber finally getting her wish fulfilled by Zana; The DoubleKidnap Experience as new recruits Cory and Abby are brought to a new level of bondage excitement

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:45:58
    Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 977kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 861.6 MB

Download Prelude to Peril

Images

Cane and Strap Abigail Dupree Master James

Cane and Strap Abigail Dupree Master James

I put my slave through a lot of rigorous tests and physically challenging situations... A lot of which are not exactly the most enjoyable... even for her and her need for suffering. But when W?we first met and began to taste of one another, there was a dance that took place that was foundational.
    Old fashioned and rudimentary.
    Calculated and intrinsic.

Duration: 38:51
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6821kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cane and Strap Abigail Dupree Master James

Images

Sparkly Bodysuit Hogtie Fail

Sparkly Bodysuit Hogtie Fail

Sometimes shoots don't go quite as planned. This is one of those times. We were building up to a pretty intense hogtie, and it just wasn't working out for a couple of reasons, mainly I stupidly decided to do it on a hard wooden coffee table when I should have used something soft underneath Mina, by the time I got her into the hogtie, which, by the way, has to be one of the tightest she has ever been in, she was experiencing some pain due to the arch forcing all her height on her pelvic bones which I can imagine is rather uncomfortable. The next thing that didn't go quite as planned is my damn camera tripod, it decided all on its own to pan right without my knowledge during one of the shots! Alas the actual hogtie had to be cut short, and that meant the images suffered too. I left what I could in the video including the hilarious ghost tripod panning move. There is still some pretty great detailed rope work leading up to that though. Enjoy!

Duration: 25:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5613kbps
    Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sparkly Bodysuit Hogtie Fail

Images

Tied & Trying To Talk SocietySM

Tied & Trying To Talk SocietySM

Adorable girl-next-door Mia is fun to torture and loves rope, and who doesn't want to see her tied up? First, we put her in an incredibly uncomfortable position that she has to use all her strength to maintain, complete with nipples clamps and vibrator. She handles it like a pro, chatting with Feenix all the way until she comes for us. Then, she is hogtied, electrified with the TENS unit, and tickled til she squeals with both pain and sheer delight. Sweet Mia is starting to wear out from the torture and the orgasms, but Feenix still has a few tricks up his sleeve. We put Mia in an inverted rig with a weighted, vibrating crotch rope and Feenix uses various implements to redden her beautiful alabaster skin. Finally, she is suspended in a hogtie, leaving her ass and pussy completely exposed to Feenix's whims. Mia finally submits to the pain-and stops talking-as he beats and vibrates her to orgasm.

Duration: 1:31:36
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
    Audio: 22kbps

File size: 763.7 MB

Download Tied & Trying To Talk SocietySM

Images

Tatiana Debut - Part 02

Tatiana Debut - Part 02

Cast: Tatiana
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

While poor girl Tatiana slowly gets used to Graias Studio's conditions, Dr Lomp wants her unrest mood to keep on. For this reason, in every part of the punishment, he is boosting the level of pain some more. In this part, her breast punishment will continue on. Her huge boobs are now completely bruised. Her mask is preventing any possible illness and also her pain face, anyway we can understand how much she suffers by her screams, sobbing and shaking in pain. It seems that Dr Lomp is on his good day, and he lets Nitta out of the cage, and permits her to stand by Tatiana and support her close friend, while the poor girl's back is whipped harshly. Watch Tatiana being a good girl by the effect of unbearable pain.

Duration: 11:49
    Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 20610kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Tatiana Debut - Part 02

Images

Insemination

Insemination

Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture

The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That's what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I'm completely at his mercy. First he tests me. Measurements, pictures, rectal temperature. He spared no violation.

Duration: 1:01:29
    Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Insemination

Images

Red Lingerie

Red Lingerie

Exactly one thought comes to mind when I see this set: Hot! Johnny would not disagree. He really likes it when I dress in red lingerie and pose for him. Today, I have on a red bra, thong panties, garter belt, stockings, gloves and high heels. That's enough red to be making you beg for some red hots (or to be tied up and gagged). Johnny does not disappoint. He ties me by my collar to my bondage pole, secures my hands behind my back with cuffs and cuffs my ankles to a spreader bar. Of course, I must be gagged or I get too loud. So, Johnny gives me the big red ball gag treatment. Now, we won't have to worry about putting out any fires, since Johnny has me contained for a little while.

Duration: 15:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 671.5 MB

Download Red Lingerie

Images

Big breasted blonde Darling trained for brutal deepthroat

Big breasted blonde Darling trained for brutal deepthroat

Cast: Darling, Matt Williams
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Darling is the best pet ever you could ever hope to have. Loyal, obedient and knows her place. And in this case, her place is to be kept caged on her knees out in the barn. The strict metal head cage has built in nose and mouth hooks that keep her holes cranked open and properly displayed. Her large breasts are tightly tied off, turning them into melons. Leather belts keep her on her knees. Time to put that mouth to use.
    We walk up and put that well trained throat to task, sinking home balls deep. This pet is a dedicated deepthroater that more then earns her keep. She takes a skull pounding with ease, showing the hours she has spent on her craft. This is the sort of pet you keep. Drool pours out as Darling's face is used as a pussy. She keeps her tongue out to signal her proper training.
    Yanking her hard body up to her toes Darling is cranked up into a strict stappado. The tie keeps her at the perfect height for fucking. Now both ends are open and ready for use. We continue her throat training for a while longer before moving on to check and see if her cunt is as well trained as her mouth.
    Adding a belt so that our pet can choke herself if she so desires (and they always do) we then vibrate Darling to a series of earth shattering orgasms. Darling cums hard and fiercely, losing her mind in the process. This is a slut betrayed by her pussy every time. She honestly can not help herself. She is addicted to the dick. We reward that addiction with a full serving of cock leaving her blasted into subspace. Tightly bound and leaking from both ends is a very good look on her, this one we are going to keep around...

Duration: 16:13
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6744kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

File size: 815.8 MB

Download Big breasted blonde Darling trained for brutal deepthroat

Images

Dia Zerva

Dia Zerva

Release Year: 2010
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Dia has been through it all. She's tired and sore from her work outside. She's back in the barn and locked to the spike chair. From her scared look she knows it's going to be another painful experience. Her tits are clamped hard. His handling of Dia is playful, almost experimental. He tries a little of this and a little of that. He even giggles as his torments really get to Dia. She screams and cries. That makes him happy. She needs another change of setting. She's taken down to the horse stall. Chained up in heavy metal she's supposed to sleep, but he just can't help interrupting her slumber for a good old suck and squeeze.

Duration: 41:52
    Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps

File size: 865.9 MB

Download Dia Zerva