Page 1 of 502 1231151101501 ... Last >>

Thread: Depraved Extreme of Women and Girls - Female Fisting!  

Images

Arrow Depraved Extreme of Women and Girls - Female Fisting!

Holly Prolapse Mash

Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Holly Hanna, Lily Labeau, Proxy Paige
    Genres: Prolapse, Lesbi, Group, Fisting, Rosebutt
    Video language: English

Four girls staged a hard anal fisting with elements prolapse! First Holly put on my knees and licked anus, then began his fingers to stretch the anus! We got a huge strap-on and hard fucked in the ass! It was joined by another girl, she took a two-sided dildos and they are simultaneously inserted it in the ass! I hope you enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 17:32
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Holly Prolapse Mash

domination game

Release Year: 2014
    Genres: Fisting

Hot kinky jo & Dirty garden girl extreme domination game. hot video, Enjoy!

Format: flv
    Duration: 8:50
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8113kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

File size: 520.8 MB

Download domination game

Images
    Anie Darling, Tera Link - Fisted on Top

Release Year: 2022
    Cast: Anie Darling, Tera Link
    Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too and starts fist fucking her slowly. She speeds up as Tera bends over in the doggystyle position and after finding the perfect position to orgasm, Tera furiously masturbates while riding Anie's fist to get off!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 26:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
    Download Anie Darling, Tera Link - Fisted on Top

Images
    Nun make pussy soo big for Kyle

Cast: Baby Suicide
    Genres: Fisting, Orgasms, Big Toys, Big Pussies, Big Dicks

Hi! I was so bored,and Kyle comes to saw me, so i had a big idea! why i dont use my toys and hands to have fun? I think how isnt sex sex, i can still save (or no) hahaha, but we have a problem, i make my kitty so big, and i need a biggeeer hand to fill that, so i call to my men church friend, and he fist me so good until i can in his hand! You needs watch that video

Duration: 28:31
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
    Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.2 GB
    Download Nun make pussy soo big for Kyle

Images
    Dirty Anal Whore

Cast: Hello Linnaea
    Genres: Solo, Anal, Ass to Mouth, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo

Sometimes, I want nothing more than be the filthiest anal slut you've ever dreamed of. Throughout the whole video I talk dirty about what a dirty anal whore I am and I how much I love fucking my whore ass for you. I being by stretching my tight little asshole out with my fingers until I'm able to fit my entire fist into my brutally stretched asshole. After I fistfuck my asshole I clean my fingers with my dirty little whore mouth, moving close to the camera so you can see the slutty pleasure in my eyes as I lick all the ass juice off my hand. Next I fuck my asshole with my big purple dildo and my 18" inch double ended dildo, plunging it as far into my ass as I possibly can. After each dildo I move close to the camera to clean the dildo off with my slut mouth. Finally, I take out my monster black dildo, 12" long, 2.5" wide, and 7.5" in girth (bigger than my fist) and slowly work it into my perfect tight slutty ass until the head finally pops past the ring of my asshole and I yelp in pleasure as I'm stretched wider than ever before. After cleaning off the huge black cock with my mouth, I gape my asshole as wide as I possible can, showing you how stretched I was, how much of a perfect anal whore I was for you.

Duration: 35:32
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5601kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.5 GB
    Download Dirty Anal Whore

Images
    Lesbian in a tie

Cast: Rachel Evans, Rebeca
    Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Rachel Evans comes back to Fister Twister again this week after making quite an impact in her last scene with us. This time she gets to play with cute blonde Rebeca and starts by passionately kissing her while exploring her petite naked body. She bends Rebeca over in the doggystyle position and pours oil all over her ass and down into her crack, soaking it completely as droplets of oil run down Rebeca's ass and onto the bedsheets. Big boobed Rachel starts to gape Rebeca's ass apart using her thumbs and at the same time, runs a hand along Rebeca's pussy lips. She moves onto two fingers, fingering Rebeca and gives her a taste of her own ass. Using a metal speculum, Rachel gapes Rebeca's tight ass even further while rubbing her pussy. Rebeca enjoys the sensation of being stretched to the max but she knows that's not all that is in store for her little ass hole! Rachel uses a monster sized dildo to slide into Rebeca's ass, taking over where the speculum left and afterwards Rebeca licks it clean, sucking off all of her anal juices and oil. Rachel thinks it is time to move onto some lesbian anal fisting so lays Rebeca on her back before sliding her whole hand up inside her. After these gorgeous girls enjoy plenty of fist fucking fun, Rebeca climbs on top of Rachel while riding her in the ass and using a magic wand vibrator on her pussy at the same time to give herself a powerful orgasm!

Duration: 23:40
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5420kbps

File size: 994.4 MB
    Download Lesbian in a tie

Images
    Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure - Barbie sins

Cast: Barbie Sins (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)
    Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Naughty blonde Barbie Sins thinks she can pass the Fister Twister challenge so who better to match her with than Victoria Pure! Barbie bends over on a white leather chair as Victoria touches her all over and as Barbie turns over and relaxes back, Victoria starts to play with her pussy lips. She gapes her pussy apart with her fingers and while fingering her pussy, Victoria lets Barbie suck on her fingers to taste her own juices. She uses a metal speculum to stretch Barbie's pussy even more in the doggystyle position and then moves onto a fist dildo. Victoria is so experienced in this challenge that she knows exactly how to soften up a pussy ready for fisting! Next it's time for the real thing and Victoria slides her fist up inside Barbie's pussy while she stands, giving her that fist fuck she desires! Barbie masturbates at the same time as being fisted and after changing positions, Victoria gets even deeper into her pussy and makes her orgasm hard before shoving her juicy fingers into Barbie's mouth!

Duration: 21:12
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6602kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure - Barbie sins

Images
    Lonely Blonde Bitch

Studio: Sweet Pictures

Blonde bitch is ready for you. Her amazing body just calls you to join her. But unfortunatelly no fuckers around so the nasty bitch has to solve the pussy`s problem by herself. Great hand she has!

Duration: 29:26
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3751kbps

File size: 836.5 MB
    Download Lonely Blonde Bitch

Images
    So Tight

Cast: Claudia Macc, Niky Sweet
    Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Gorgeous babe Claudia Macc goes from being fisted in last weeks update on Fister Twister to being the fister in today's latest installment of our horny lesbian fisting challenges. Niky Sweet is our stunning challenger for today and Claudia really can't wait to get her hands on her perfect tits! She pours oil down over Niky's chest and rubs it into her, while Niky rubs it down over her freshly shaved pussy too! Claudia lays Niky down on her side and starts to play with her oiled up pussy. She uses her fingers to stretch her pussy apart and starts to finger her, only taking a break to let Niky taste herself! Claudia starts to get a bit more forceful with her hands and gapes Niky apart even more using four fingers. Using some red tongs, Claudia playfully pinched Niky's nipples then moves back down to her pussy, eager to stretch her even more so that she doesn't have long to wait before she can fist fuck her! While Niky is gaped wide open with the tongs she rubs her pussy and gets herself all worked up. Claudia has one more step to take before she can have her wicked way with her fist and that is to shove a big black dildo inside Niky's pussy while she is bent over doggystyle. She replaces her big dildo with her hand which she slides up inside Niky's honey pot. Niky has a seriously tight pussy so it takes a few attempts but it isn't long before Claudia is frantically fisting her in all sorts of positions!

Duration: 25:52
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6411kbps

Download So Tight

Images
    Fisting

Studio: AlexVod
    Genres: Fisting, Anal, Big Long Huge Dildo, Toys, Prolapse, WebCam

Anal deep dong, fisting and prolapse,The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 10:13
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7964kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

File size: 604.7 MB
    Download Fisting

Images
    Hungry And Thirsty

Studio: Sweet Pictures

We are two girl friends and we adore some nasty games. If there is no cock around we love to play alone. Today we are pretty hungry so the fingers have a lot of job, but gosh we are thirsty as well.

Duration: 29:42
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3767kbps

File size: 847.8 MB
    Download Hungry And Thirsty

Images
    Ass Gaped Wide

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Claudia Macc
    Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Antonia beckons over the gorgeous Claudia Macc who wanted to see if she has what it takes to complete the Fister Twister lesbian fisting challenge. These naked babes start to kiss each other and run their hands all over their slender figures when Antonia starts to rub Claudia's ass. She sits her down and really works her tight ass hole with her fingers, gaping it apart and teasing it before spitting on it and inserting a finger. After some more stretching using her fingers, Antonia gets Claudia to lick a metal speculum which she then inserts into Antonia's ass. This helps to really gape her ass hole apart and Claudia gives her little sex toy a good lick clean afterwards! Moving onto something a little bigger, Claudia starts to fuck Antonia in the ass with a big pink and black sex toy. She manages to get it all of the way in while Claudia masturbates with her fingers. Antonia knows that her ass is ripe and ready for the next step. She slides her whole fist into Claudia's ass, easily fitting it all in! They change positions and each time, Antonia puts her soaking wet hand into Claudia's mouth, giving her all of her ass juices. Finally, Antonia bends her gorgeous blonde girlfriend over into the doggystyle position and continues to enjoy her lesbian anal fisting while she masturbates, giving her an explosive orgasm and proving she can pass the challenge any day!

Duration: 25:16
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6887kbps

Download Ass Gaped Wide

Images
    Scarlet Chase - Kinky Scarlet Fills Her Guts FullHD 1080p

Cast: Scarlet Chase

Scarlet Chase is a tiny hot blonde teen that gets both her holes gaped by our brutal dildos.

Duration: 27:42
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5554kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
    Download Scarlet Chase - Kinky Scarlet Fills Her Guts FullHD 1080p

Images
    Elen Million & Brittany Bardot, Giada Sgh, Giorgio Grandi

Release Year: 2021
    Genres: Anal, Anal Fisting, Gapes, Huge Toys, Prolapse, Sex Toy, Squirting

Elen Million & Brittany Bardot testing the handmade dolphin size XL & Balldog XL...With additional anal fisting!!

Duration: 18:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11742kbps
    Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.6 GB
    Download Elen Million & Brittany Bardot, Giada Sgh, Giorgio Grandi

Images
    Not a young love with the size of the boot

Release Year: 2008
    Cast: girl
    Genres: fisting, masturbation, dildo, big toys, anal toys, vagina speculums, shocking penetration, solo, all girl
    Video language: German

Watch in shock and amazement as Ty uses dildos too big and thick for ordinary sluts to stretch her fuck hole to unbelievable proportions. Not content with abusing her pussy, Ty penetrates her pee hole in search of new and more extreme pleasure.
    Ty stretches and stuffs her seemingly bottomless cunt with mammoth dildos until her peehole cries out for some attention. That's when the jumbo urethral penetrations begin. simply amazing!
    Sticky Videos presents to you number 2 of the extreme one. Since you fans loved the first, Ty wanted to share more with you of her and her naughtiness. Ty is going to give you some bottomless pussy pumping, bizarre peephole play, with a little anal that we're sure will get you going. Missile headed dildos, gaping pussy and asshole, and double dildo penetration!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:24:23
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

Download Not a young love with the size of the boot

Images
    Anuskatzz, Eden Ivy

Release Year: 2021
    Genres: Swiss, Canadian, Anal, Ass Licking, Gapes, Heavily Tattooed, Prolapse, Sex Toy, Squirting

Anal gaping tattooed teens ,squirt, toys, prolapse, atogm ,Anuskatzz, Eden Ivy..Very beatiful sex.Enjoy!!

Duration: 15:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11660kbps
    Audio: 256kbps

Download Anuskatzz, Eden Ivy

Page 1 of 502 1231151101501 ... Last >>