Thread: Twin Betrayal  

Audentes Fortuna Iuvat ConnieCombs's Avatar
    Images

Twin Betrayal

Jamie was upset, furious even. Once again, her sister Amber was asking for money, and she was sick of it.
    The entire time while they were growing up the twins may have looked similar, but they couldn’t have been more different otherwise. Jamie had excelled at both
    school and sports, whereas Amber had retreated into the emo scene, dropped out and gotten a GED. It didn’t help that Amber had been dating Chad, who seemed
    to be a real loser. He was a year older, and couldn't seem to hold a job. Jamie and her sister were both around 5 foot 3, and 105 pounds. They both had light
    brown hair, c-cup tits that were nice and perky, and firm round asses.

After graduating from college, Jamie had landed a very good position as a sales manager for a chain of fetish stores. Although the idea of latex and
    bondage never really appealed to her, she found the job relatively easy and the fact that she had access to any of the products made her boyfriend very happy.
    Her sister on the other hand only seemed to land part time jobs working at restaurants and grocery stores.

Jamie was headed towards her sister’s place with an envelope full of money. She always gave into her sister, but this time she was at least going to give
    her sister an ear full. Amber lived in the house that their parents had left her, situated about 15 miles out of town. The house technically belonged to her and
    Amber, but Jamie had no need to stay there. As far as she knew Chad and Amber both still lived there. Jamie pulled into the long driveway and noticed that
    Amber's car was there, but it looked like Chad was gone. Good. She thought. Jamie parked her Mercedes and walked inside the house. The place was eerily
    quiet. “Amber!” She called. Nothing.

“Amber, where are you?” she asked

She walked down the entry hall corridor towards kitchen. The door to the basement was ajar, and the light was on. She opened the door and started heading
    slowly down the stairs.

“Amber?” she called out

Still nothing, as she reached the bottom of the stairs. The basement was split into two large sections separated by a thick wooden door opposite the stairs.
    The basement had been finished with carpeting, and sheet-rock walls, as well as painted. It looks like they had made this part of the basement into a bedroom.
    There was a four-poster bed with burgundy colored bedding on it, a small nightstand and an armoire in the corner. The furniture looked high quality, and Jamie
    wondered how Chad and Amber had gotten the money for this renovation.

Suddenly Jamie noticed a light gleaming beneath the wooden door. Hmm she though. Jamie walked past the bed and armoire towards the door,
    and slowly opened it.

“OH MY GOD!” she yelled

When she opened the door, she saw a woman on the opposite side of the room in strict bondage. The woman was wearing a dark gray rubber catsuit with
    a built-in hood. The woman was suspended off the ground from a metal box frame. Her legs were strapped into a strict black leather leg-binder which extended
    to the middle of her thighs and was attached to the frame by d-rings. Right above the leg-binder, Jamie noticed a magic wand vibrator strapped to her crotch by
    a special harness. Straps on the upper part of the leg-binder were attached to the leather corset she was wearing. The woman’s arms were restrained tightly
    behind her back in a leather armbinder which appeared to match the leg-binder. There were two straps from the armbinder crisscrossing her chest and framing
    her breasts quite nicely. There was a strap connecting the end of the armbinder to the feet of her leg-binder which pulled the woman into an arch and made
    her rubber tits perk up. The woman’s head was covered by gray rubber, and above that she was wearing a blindfold and a muzzle gag. The straps from the
    gag encircled her head. One strap below the chin, two going around her head, two more going around her nose and coming together at her forehead, and one
    strap that encircled her forehead like a crown. The blindfold had been positioned beneath the straps to keep it from being worked loose. The woman was
    wiggling in her bondage and moaning into her gag. Jamie heard the light buzz of the vibrator and couldn't help but wonder if the woman was enjoying herself.
    Jamie found herself strangely turned on by this site of a completely helpless rubber doll. Hmm, I wonder she thought.

Jamie regained her composure, and ran over to the woman, who seemed startled when Jamie started removing her gag. “Let me get you out of here”
    she said. It took her a minute to undo all the gag straps. As soon as the gag was off the woman spoke. “Please get my out of here sis, and hurry, I don’t know
    when he’ll be back.” It was Amber. Amber was tied up in rubber bondage in her own basement. Who could’ve done this? Jamie wandered.

“Who did this?” she asked as she removed the blindfold and began working on the armbinder.

“It was Chad” she replied. “He keeps me tied up in this basement as his rubber sex slave”

Jamie couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Her own boyfriend had kidnapped her twin sister in their own house and was keeping her as a sex slave. Jamie released
    the strap connecting the armbinder and leg-binder and now Amber could put her feet on the ground. Once Amber was released from the Armbinder, she went to work
    removing the leg-binder herself, while Jamie started release the straps from the frame.

“Ahh, that feel better” Amber stated, as she was finally free from her bondage.

“We need to get out of here and call the police” Jamie replied

“Okay” Amber replied, “just let me get showered and changed, and we’ll go to town and call the police.”

Jamie helped Amber into the next room with the bed and armoire, and Amber sat down. Jamie opened the armoire and discovered that it was complete full
    of various latex, rubber, and leather clothing articles. There wasn’t a single pair of regular jeans.

“Amber, where are your clothes” Jamie asked

“Upstairs, in my bedroom…my real bedroom” she replied.

“Okay, you go upstairs, take a shower and get changed. I’ll wait in the kitchen”

“I could really use a drink right now” Amber replied

“To be honest, me too” Jamie said

The two nodded at each other in silent agreement and headed for the kitchen. Jamie sat down at the serving bar while Amber, still dressed in her rubber catsuit
    went around the corner into the kitchen to prepare a couple of drinks. “Hopefully stiff drinks” Jamie said to herself

Amber returned a couple of minutes later with two matching glasses of golden-brown liquid.

“Still sipping on scotch eh sis” Jamie asked sarcastically

“Keeps me sane” Amber replied

The twins sat in silence and downed the drinks within a few minutes, and Amber started to head upstairs.

“I’m gonna grab a shower and change” she said

Jamie got up and followed her sister upstairs where Amber stepped into the bathroom and closed the door. Jamie sat down on her sister’s bed outside of the
    bathroom. She was starting to feel drowsy.

Jamie started to wake up, still groggy. She opened her eyes and at first though she was looking in a mirror. It was Amber! Amber was wearing her
    clothes and had even done her hair up similarly. Behind Amber she noticed they were back in the basement. Jamie tried to say something, but it only came
    out as “mmmpphh” She was gagged! Amber what are you doing? She thought to herself. She tried moving her arms and legs, but there was no movement.
    Her legs were stuck together in what she guessed was the leg-binder, and her arms were restrained against her tummy in a strict self-hug. Her knees were
    bent, and she seemed to be suspended off the ground.

“Sorry sis” Amber said as she dragged a full-length mirror over.

Jamie got to see herself for the first time and was horrified. She was wearing a black rubber catsuit with an open face hood like the gray one Amber
    had been wearing. Over the hood she was wearing a harness panel gag with an inflatable penis inside. Her arms were restrained in a thick black rubber straitjacket
    with zippers over her tits, straps going around her biceps, a strap over her forearms, and a two-inch thick crotch strap which had been pulled very tight. Her legs
    were restrained by a matching rubber leg-binder that was attached to the straitjacket. She had the same vibrator and harness strapped against her crotch.
    She was indeed suspended to the box frame by an assortment of straps and d-rings.

Jamie struggled hard against her bondage, but it was no use. She screamed into her gag at her sister.

“Sis, I’m really sorry to have tricked you like this.” Amber said

“Me and Chad love our little rubber bondage games, but it gets really expensive. So, we came up with a plan. A plan for you and me to trade places.”

Jamie really started struggling hearing this, even making the frame shake a little. But Amber paid no attention and kept talking.

“All I had to do was contact you for help again. I knew you would come out here personally so you could give me a stern talking to. After the call,
    Chad strapped me into the frame and went to town.”

“We knew you would come to my rescue. I spiked your drink, and you went out like a light.”

“Chad came home, and together we got you all set up down here.”

Right then, chad walked through the doorway, and Jamie struggled against her bonds once again.

“She seems like a fighter” Chad said as he slapped Amber's ass.

Amber walked over to Jamie and looked her right in the eyes

“We’ve already gone through your purse and your phone.” Amber said. As far as the world is concerned, I am now Jamie.” She stated as she
    clicked on the vibrator.

Jamie moaned into her gag with a single tear running down her face.

“This is a dream come true” said Chad “Now I have the both of you to play with, and we have access to all the bondage equipment a clothing we want."

Jamie thrashed around in her bondage trying to fight an orgasm. Amber walked over and unstrapped the top straps of her gag and slipped on
    a rubber blindfold. She gave the penis gag a couple of pumps and said “Goodnight sis” before planting a kiss right over her straining gagged lips and
    squeezing her rubber-encased tit.

Amber and Chad dimmed the lights before leaving the room. Right as the door closed Jamie thought to herself, In a single afternoon she had gone
    from having a good job, and life, to being a rubber bondage fuck toy for her own sister and her boyfriend. She screamed into her gag as the vibrator cause
    an explosive orgasm.

2. Liked by 4 users: chav, Master_Yoda, TSpeed57, VTR