Page 4074 of 4157 << First ... 307435743974402440644072407340744075407640844124 ... Last >>
Results 61,096 to 61,110 of 62350

Thread: BDSM Professionals - Fetish, Perversion, Domination, Submission, Debauchery, Bondage!  

Images

Playing with Ms Whitney Morgan

Playing with Ms Whitney Morgan

Whitney Morgan has me exactly where she wants me. Wearing my sky blue lingerie, tied bewitchingly open for all her assaults. The black lingerie clad Whitney makes sure my cleave gag is in place to muffle all my moans, and that I cannot escape her exquisite rope work. I don't know how I could (or would want to) get out of this sweet predicament she has me tied into! With my elbows taut behind my back, legs frogtied perfectly apart, and wrists and ankles tight together, I wriggle around expectantly. Whitney kisses me lovingly through my gag as she begins to run her hands up and down my body. After a few minutes, she grabs the Hitachi (my favorite toy!) and turns it on to my delight. She me with the vibrator for a while, blowing my mind and bringing me to orgasm twice!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 20:10
    Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2111kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 335.4 MB
    Download Playing with Ms Whitney Morgan

Images

Latex Possession

Latex Possession

Video language: English

The girls of rubber are bound and held as submissive possessions. What will be enough to satisfy the cravings of their mistress? Nothing. When the smell of rubber alone possesses them to hold onto their prized possessions. After all, they are there to be used! It's a rubber fetish at it's best! Red-hot latex covering sexy sluts .... what could be better than that?! Enjoy!

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:27:33
    Video: 720x480, XviD, 1172kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 840.4 MB
    Download Latex Possession

Images

BondageCafe - Candle - Tied to Excite [wmbcv-0500]

BondageCafe - Candle - Tied to Excite [wmbcv-0500]

Studio: BondageCafe
    Genres: Bdsm

I remember seeing it in old (and really bad) bondage mags from the seventies. However... those ties generally were bad. They didn't really work. Something that I found out when I started doing this whole bondage tying thing.

Duration: 14:28
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4772kbps
    Audio: 183kbps

File size: 525.7 MB
    Download BondageCafe - Candle - Tied to Excite [wmbcv-0500]

Images

Young and Petite Slut in Grueling Bondage and Tormented

Young and Petite Slut in Grueling Bondage and Tormented

Cast: Isabella Nice ,The Pope
    Genres: Domination ,Fingering ,Brunette ,The Pope ,Ball Gag ,Corporal Punishment ,Petite ,Straight ,Rope Bondage ,Weights

Isabella has a few shoots under her belt at Kink, but The Pope hasn't had his way with her yet. The day has come where we finally get to see her suffer properly in tight bondage and suffer brutal domination at the hands of the meanest mother fucker on the internet. Let's hope she has her big girl panties on, because this is not going to be an easy day. She begins in a sitting/lotus position with her arms pulled into a strappado. Her neck is pulled, both forward to her ankles, and back to the pole behind her. This creates a predicament that squeezes her neck. Her nipples are clamped and weights are added to stretch her sensitive nipple as far as possible. Next she is face down and in a hogtie. Her ankle are pulled one way and her wrists the other. The ropes are tightened throughout the scene to convert this into a scorpion tie. This grueling position takes its toll on her little body quickly, but not before he makes her orgasm harder than she has all day. We continue to the final scene where we have Isabella in a brutal tie with one of her legs pulled straight up and theother secured to the box. Her feet are caned and the rest of her body is subjected to moregrueling punishment. She is allowed to orgasm a few more times before she is released.

Duration: 35:48
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
    Download Young and Petite Slut in Grueling Bondage and Tormented

Images

Nicky - shocking

Nicky - shocking

Nicky was convinced she could handle the challenge. But after the first shocks she was already losing it. She wanted to pull the collar away from her neck (which is not possible because it's tight and locked), so we had to add the handcuffs. Poor Nicky. She probably won't be back.

Duration: 8:32
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 499.9 MB
    Download Nicky - shocking

Images

Pussy Punishment

Pussy Punishment

Cast: Sloane Soleil
    Genres: Metal Bondage ,other hair color ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,shaved ,Sybian ,Fingering ,BDSM ,slim

Sergeant Major is back, this time to fuck with Sloane Soleil. Sloane is a sexy little cock-tease, and the Sarge hopes a little rough handling will help straighten her out. If that pussy wants attention, that pussy's gonna get it. Lots.
    The Sarge straps her arms and hands together with leather, cuts off her trampy clothes, and whips her ass and tits. He gags her with a rope tied to a cold metal hook shoved deep in Sloane's tight ass. Sloane cums hard, whimpering on the floor like the whore she is.
    Sloane gets strung up by her ankles, arms belted tight to her sides. She is gagged and helpless to stop the brutal flogging that colors her pussy and ass red. Sarge clothespins her sweet little puffy tits, fills her wet cunt with dick, and chokes her while she cums hard upside-down.
    Sloane's pussy gets more punishment on the wooden horse, with her weight pressed down on that sore little clit. The Sarge flogs and vibrates Sloane's oversensitive cunt. Sloane drools all over herself while clothespins are clipped up and down the front of her body, then whipped off one by one. The Sarge rips a couple more intense orgasms from that poor little spent pussy.
    Sarge pushes Sloane's puffy red cunt over the edge by binding her on the Sybian. Sloane helplessly cums again and again, while Sarge continues to overwhelm her with breath play and pussy flogging.

Duration: 43:48
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.6 GB
    Download Pussy Punishment

Images

Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Double Penetration with Esmi ...

Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Double Penetration with Esmi Lee and Abella Danger

Release Year: 2015
    Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
    Cast: Abella Danger, Esmi Lee and Marina Angel
    Genres: Strapon, Threesome, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

You know they never leave home without their big black strapon dildos. Marina Angel loves big cock and dildos, so she's left gaped in her own spit and juices begging for more.

Duration: 28:51
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7963kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
    Download Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Double Penetration with Esmi Lee and Abella Danger

Images

Purple Leather Armbinder and Gag

Purple Leather Armbinder and Gag

Mina wears a sheer body-stocking base with a perforated bodysuit over the top and thigh high leather boots to top it all off. She first gags herself with a purple harness ball gag and then she is tightly laced into a matching purple armbinder. A few belts are added to make things even more secure before the Doxi wand is brought out to tease her.

Duration: 24:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5637kbps
    Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Purple Leather Armbinder and Gag

Images

FancySteel - Transportation

FancySteel - Transportation

Studio: FancySteel
    Genres: Bdsm

An inmate known as Bubbles is being transported to Chastity Prison where she will be to wear a chastity belt for the duration of her stay. Bubbles is a repeat offender on the streets. With a history of drug running and prostitution, it is only a matter of time before she winds up in jail for more time.

Duration: 16:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4626kbps
    Audio: 204kbps

File size: 570.0 MB
    Download FancySteel - Transportation

Images

Elise Graves - Harsh Treatment and Predicaments Noir Sty...

Elise Graves - Harsh Treatment and Predicaments Noir Style - by The Pope!

Cast: Elise Graves
    Genres: Humiliation ,Gag ,The Pope ,switch ,white ,drool ,black hair ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Straight

Elise Graves is an extreme bondage model thats happiest subjected to the harshest treatments only predicaments like Device Bondage have to offer. This update has been treated in an experimental noir visual effect style with dark moody vignettes and we hope you enjoy it.

Duration: 48:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB
    Download Elise Graves - Harsh Treatment and Predicaments Noir Style - by The Pope!

Images

Offensive makeup

Offensive makeup

Not every girl can endure are harsh corporal punishment in such an erotic way than our PainGate-Star Alex. It seems she is dancing with the whiplashes, the harder the better.
    Today she gets punished because of her makeup, it's too offensive. Machine told her hundred times to make it more conservative. But Alex didn't want to hear. Maybe it's her way to beg for the whip? Who knows and to be honest, it doesn't matter that much.... The main point is that she will be punished again.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 18:37
    Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1458kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 221.1 MB
    Download Offensive makeup

Images

Wasteland - BDSM In A Choir Loft: Episode 1

Wasteland - BDSM In A Choir Loft: Episode 1

Release Year: 2019
    Studio: Wasteland
    Cast: Ava
    Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints

Ava is restrained to the rafters of an old church, her arms overhead and her ankles in a steel spreader bar. Master Rob takes advantage of her vulnerable position and after getting her attention with tickling, cropping and flogging, subjects her to some intense stimulation with a Whatenburg Pinwheel and leather paddle. Once she has gone into sub-space, he reards her with multiple screaming orgasms.

Duration: 14:40
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps
    Audio: 310kbps

File size: 399.4 MB
    Download Wasteland - BDSM In A Choir Loft: Episode 1

Images

Olga Cabaeva - orange

Olga Cabaeva - orange

Orange speedcuffs and the shock collar with the orange strap for new girl Olga! This collar is not as reliable, but just as powerful. When shocking too fast, the second shock is not as strong. And sometimes it does not connect at all. For Olga, this is even harder, she really doesn't know what to expect with this collar.

Duration: 6:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13980kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 704.5 MB
    Download Olga Cabaeva - orange

Images

Eager Slut

Eager Slut

Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Limit Maddy O'Reilly's air supply a bit and the effects are immediate. She isn't the kind of girl to panic, that's for sure. In fact, she is the kind of girl to press her throat against your hand, look longingly into your eyes and start furiously rubbing her clit.
    When a girl loves being choked that much you can't just give her what she wants. When you know what makes someone so horny you tease them with it for a bit, work your way up to it, then give it to them when they are already about to explode and watch it push them over the edge.

Duration: 49:19
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Eager Slut

Images

Wasteland - Delirious Hunter Benched

Wasteland - Delirious Hunter Benched

Release Year: 2019
    Studio: Wasteland
    Cast: Starla
    Genres: Delirious Hunter, Flogging, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, masturbation, Pussy Play, Spanking, strap-on sex

Delirious switches back to submissive role to get a full bdsm treatment from Goddess Starla! Placed on an iron bench, she gets warmed up with a good hard spanking, paddling and flogging, and then Goddess Starla moves on to good old fashioned pussy torment, bringing Delirious to a series of mind blowing orgasms as Goddess finishes her off with an enthusiastic strap-on fucking.

Duration: 15:17
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
    Audio: 310kbps

File size: 417.4 MB
    Download Wasteland - Delirious Hunter Benched